Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161224
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47860
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2015, 10:27 AM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Did I read the OP right?

Reason Why Obama Will Have a Worse Legacy Than Jimmy Carter.

2 terms to fuck up instead of one.

https://obamaslastday012017.com/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:03 AM   #17
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, he did.....and he admitted that it was a mistake. According to Obama he is perfection. He has never admitted to any mistake.
Talking about the man who admits to having made a mistake once a day in his term so far.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...ticle-1.995392

Compare that with the buffoon before him who literally said "What mistakes?" to the same question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A

Obama admitted making mistakes on NSA surveillance, he admitted making a mistake not acting on the housing market quickly enough, he admitted his mistake on the launch of the healthcare.gov website. These are all just of the top of my head, I could find dozens more. If hypocrisy carried any weight you would be drowning in it right now.

Quote:
I don't really have time for this bullshit
Its hard to believe that, after seeing you desperately try to counter every point he made.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:48 AM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

We won't know how bad Obama actually fucked up for at least 10 years.

Comparing Obama now to Reagan with the advantage of hindsight on one and not the other is idiotic.

Way to waste your time WE.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:18 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm not a Reagan defender, but the OP is seriously deluded.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:17 PM   #20
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Reagan was also one of our dumber presidents. He couldn't be bothered with the day-to-day operations of the governing, he let his minions handle it. And since he surrounded himself with scumbags, they got in a whole shit pot full of trouble, as the OP indicated. Then he got to stand there and say shit like this:

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not"

his fucking heart and best intentions tell him it's not true? what a pansy-ass.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Deluded about what?? I posted the facts- deal with it!!! Reagan was a puppet - he had a lot of people pulling strings and rarely doing things on his own will. Many experts stated that during the latter part of his 2nd term his dementia and Alzhiemers(sp) was setting up and had many different people doing his dad to day operations -i.e- he didn't know what the fuck was going on- I am not saying Reagan was a bad President- hell I was a Reagan democrat, but he had some major flaws.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:33 PM   #22
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Deluded about what?? I posted the facts- deal with it!!! Reagan was a puppet - he had a lot of people pulling strings and rarely doing things on his own will. Many experts stated that during the latter part of his 2nd term his dementia and Alzhiemers(sp) was setting up and had many different people doing his dad to day operations -i.e- he didn't know what the fuck was going on- I am not saying Reagan was a bad President- hell I was a Reagan democrat, but he had some major flaws.
Republicans have almost enshrined him as some sort of demi-god. They quickly gloss over all the bad, like selling weapons to fucking Iran, etc.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Reagan was also one of our dumber presidents. He couldn't be bothered with the day-to-day operations of the governing, he let his minions handle it. And since he surrounded himself with scumbags, they got in a whole shit pot full of trouble, as the OP indicated. Then he got to stand there and say shit like this:

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not"

his fucking heart and best intentions tell him it's not true? what a pansy-ass.
Quote:
Odumbo: "Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam ... Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed. And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya."

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...#ixzz3TNPMOs75
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:38 PM   #24
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Not to mention the October Surprise. And some dumbass said Iran wasn't our enemy at that point. They had taken over our embassy and had over 50 hostages. Does that sound like a friend? And Reagan STILL dealt with them.

http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/20...-be-a-problem#
Old 03-03-2015, 06:40 PM   #25
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And that has what to do with what I said? We know it wasn't the video. Do you doubt that the video pissed off muslims though? You saw what they did at Charlie Hebdo when they did a cartoon of the prophet.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:46 PM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Republicans have almost enshrined him as some sort of demi-god. They quickly gloss over all the bad, like selling weapons to fucking Iran, etc.
Like usual you don't know what the hell you're even talking about. First of all Demi-God is the wrong term. A Demi-God is a mythological divine supernatural being. I don't think anyone thinks that of Obama. What you maybe be trying to say is Republicans have enshrined him as a Demagogue, which maybe fitting since a Demagogue is defined as a leader who uses popular prejudices and fake claims and promises in order to gain power.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:59 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not to mention the October Surprise. And some dumbass said Iran wasn't our enemy at that point. They had taken over our embassy and had over 50 hostages. Does that sound like a friend? And Reagan STILL dealt with them.
You mean the treason committed by Jimmy the Peanut who publicly chastised the shah -- a strong U.S. ally -- causing him to abandon his country rather than stand strong against religious fanatics, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?

Quote:
And that has what to do with what I said? We know it wasn't the video. Do you doubt that the video pissed off muslims though? You saw what they did at Charlie Hebdo when they did a cartoon of the prophet.
You're one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, so it's no wonder you still don't see the lie and how your stupid "#Grubered" ass fell for it, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:01 PM   #28
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't really have time for this bullshit but I hope that I've countered some of your myths even if you don't believe it.
Quote:
+100000 Selling Weapons to Iran during Reagan's days would be the equivalent of selling weapons to ISIS or Al-Queada. You Republicans want to try to sweep it under the carpet as if it was no big deal. How the fuck you think the Iraqis feel- we were suppose to be their "ally" and here we are selling weapons to their (Iraq) enemy- with friends like the U.S who the hell need enemies. And you wonder why nations like Iran want to build a nuke?
Old 03-03-2015, 07:06 PM   #29
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You mean the treason committed by Jimmy the Peanut who publicly chastised the shah -- a strong U.S. ally -- causing him to abandon his country rather than stand strong against religious fanatics, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?

You're one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, so it's no wonder you still don't see the lie and how your stupid "#Grubered" ass fell for it, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B you fucking dickwad- The Shah of Iran was the Assad of today- Shah imprisoned or killed anyone who spoke up against his regime. Th country suffered horribly under his reign- the Shah's family was corrupt and stole millions from it's people. He had a secret people called the Savak that brutally rounded up anyone who was in opposition- he was a sick and oppressive dictator- but he was an "ally" of the U.S because Iran was a strategic nation that we used to spy on the Soviets.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:10 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
+100000 Selling Weapons to Iran during Reagan's days would be the equivalent of selling weapons to ISIS or Al-Queada. You Republicans want to try to sweep it under the carpet as if it was no big deal. How the fuck you think the Iraqis feel- we were suppose to be their "ally" and here we are selling weapons to their (Iraq) enemy- with friends like the U.S who the hell need enemies. And you wonder why nations like Iran want to build a nuke?

You lib-retards keep pretending like Jimmy the Peanut hadn't fucked things up before hand, WE.

Quote:
After the Marxist-Leninist Sandinistas took power, they imposed a state of emergency and nationalized various sectors of the economy, expropriated land and businesses from those with ties to the old regime, and reorganized Nicaraguan political life. In an attempt to prevent the Sandinistas from forming ties with the Soviet Union and Cuba, the Carter Administration sent aid to the new regime. The Sandinistas nevertheless allied themselves with the Cubans and Soviets; in fact, Cuban military officials advised the Sandinistas after the revolution, and the Sandinistas signed agreements with Moscow in March of 1980. Carter continued to give aid to Nicaragua even as it was discovered that the Sandinistas were sending weapons to Salvadoran rebels.

https://www.brown.edu/Research/Under...background.php

Quote:
I B you fucking dickwad- The Shah of Iran was the Assad of today- Shah imprisoned or killed anyone who spoke up against his regime. Th country suffered horribly under his reign- the Shah's family was corrupt and stole millions from it's people. He had a secret people called the Savak that brutally rounded up anyone who was in opposition- he was a sick and oppressive dictator- but he was an "ally" of the U.S because Iran was a strategic nation that we used to spy on the Soviets.
The shah was pro-U.S., WE. The shah wasn't a "spy", WE, he was a viable U.S. pawn. The U.S. used him like the Soviets would have used any puppet they might have installed had they had the opportunity to successfully do so, WE. Grow up, WE, that's what nation-states do to protect their interests. It's called "realpolitik", WE.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women