Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35627
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #16
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Why don't we just make Carkido and Raphael mods too?
Great idea. I second it, lol. You'd have a much better board, more moderate, balanced and fair - not as fun as it used to be for the lynch mob - but so much more fun for all the other providers and hobbyists.

I also nominate Dad aka Novice for mod. His knowledge of spas make him uniquely qualified to accept or reject reviews and he has no axes to grind that I have noticed.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #17
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Great idea. I second it. You'd have a much better board, more moderate, balanced and fair - not as fun as it used to be for the lynch mob - but so much more fun for all the other providers and hobbyists.

I also nominate Dad aka Novice for mod. His knowledge of spas make him uniquely qualified to accept or reject reviews and he has no axes to grind that I have noticed.
Staying with the context of my post you are admitting that you would moderate with an agenda, close threads that you alone thinck serve no useful purpose even though they are within the boundaries of that particular forum or close threads that you thinck have no humor even though you are the one without the intelligence to appreciate the humor that is inherent in nearly every thread on a SHMB.

Maybe you would issue points indiscriminately without giving thought to the OPs intended direction of the thread and ignore questions via PM about the validity of said points.

You would probably fail to respond to questions and choose to only moderate in the wee hours of the night when most of your constituents are not active so you wouldn't have to directly answer the criticisms of your actions hoping that everything will blow over by the next time you choose to show yourself.

Yeah, I'd say you'd fit right in.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #18
Raphael
BANNED

Obviously boardman does not have the intelligence to understand the humor involved in my taking his quote out of context. The fact remains, with people like me for mods, the sniping and the flamings and the smearing and the insulting and the outings would indeed be brought down. Boardman and his buddies will not find that humorous, but all the other hobbyists will - and they are the majority.

BTW, you are probably not ingratiating yourself with current mods by implying they are biased. I for one, am glad they point people like you but with all due respect for their efforts I believe they should go further - long bans on the nastiest among you - people like NAN and Wayward for exemple - would indeed be the best service rendered upon this community - and the best joke of all. LMAO!
Old 12-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Are you banging the RTM yet?

Didn't you recently just return from a Ban?

If points or banning are issued for what I had to say above so be it. It will only further prove my point.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #20
Raphael
BANNED

No, I did not RTM. I have not RTM'd much lately due to recent injustices and mediocre response. This said, when abuse occurs, usage of RTM's is ok and sometimes even desirable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post

You would probably fail to respond to questions and choose to only moderate in the wee hours of the night when most of your constituents are not active so you wouldn't have to directly answer the criticisms of your actions hoping that everything will blow over by the next time you choose to show you
As a matter of fact, one of the things I can offer (that other mods do not have the time to offer) is day time presence: I happen to be self-employed and working from home and therefore available.

BTW, boardman, I forgot to thank you for putting my handle up for nomination as mod. I am so appreciative. I mean, once Mr_Clever said I was the best reviewer aspd ever had; now boardman nominates me for mod. I feel so blessed. How could I not want to return to this community what you guys have so generously given me. LMAO!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
No, I did not RTM. I have not RTM'd much lately due to recent injustices and mediocre response. This said, when abuse occurs, usage of RTM's is ok and sometimes even desirable.

As a matter of fact, one of the things I can offer (that other modes do not have the time to offer) is day time presence,

I happen to be self-employed and working from home, and therefore available
Careful there Rafe, you aren't ingratiating yourself with the current mods by implying that they are biased, incompetent and non-existent at crucial times.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #22
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:

BTW, boardman, I forgot to thank you for putting my handle up for nomination as mod. I am so appreciative. I mean, once Mr_Clever said I was the best reviewer aspd ever had; now boardman nominates me for mod. I feel so blessed. How could I not want to return to this community what you guys have so generously given me. LMAO!

Not so much a nomination.....more like a commentary.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #23
Raphael
BANNED

The best humor of all is going to start tonight, when Boardman is going to have the worst nighmare-riddled night of his life. Why? because in his dream he is going to RTM like mad each time he sees any posting by Raphael: "I don't like him, point him. I hate him, ban him." And which mod is going to answer him with many points and yelling at his face for frivolous use of the RTM function: RAPHAEL, supermod, final word on the Houston forum!!!

And what will happen to poor boardman as he finally awakens from the worst night of his life, his bedsheets drenched, not from wet dreams but from cold sweats: all around his bed he will be confronted with all his litlle lynchmob buddies, the TexasGators and the KillerSalts and the Luxury Daphne's and the NotaNewbies and the Waywards and the Brookke Wilds, yelling at him more for throwing out the worst idea ever in their sorry lives - though best idea in the lives of all other participants:

THE NOMINATION OF RAPHAEL AS ECCIE MOD !!!!!

Bravo boardman. You are a genius!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #24
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Do I really get under your skin that much?

I'm even more fucking awesome than I thought!

I am a little disappointed that you failed to mention, dearhunter, wakeup, BDS and JAD.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #25
Raphael
BANNED

Poor, desperate little boardman, trying to turn the table around and divert attention away from the obvious fact that it is I - and Carkido - who have gotten into his transparent skin - proving this by very virtue of his mentioning us on a thread in which we were not participants, as well as by his posting two answers to each of my subsequent teases!!!

BTW, boardman, now that you have created a great issue - RAPHAEL as mod - do you really think it is wise to further antagonize me? I mean, it's such a great idea you've had, it can only come true.

LMAO !!! ROTFL !!!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #26
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Just trolling along and next thing you know.
Bam!

another foul hooked fucktard,

The only thing more laughable than the fact that you got hooked is the thought of you as an actual mod.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #27
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Raphael have you ever been involved in outing someone? Are you and Clever still tight?
Old 12-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #28
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Is that what I claimed? Good God Man........I don't remember nominating you best reviewer.........when the fuck did I do that? I must have been drunk or something. God, knows I use to drown myself in ale.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #29
Raphael
BANNED

You know very well I have not, Wayward. But one thing you obviously do not yet know is, how foolish it is of you to slander - or to intimidate me - at this point in your life. Same with your accomplice in sleeze...

(Has anyone out there noted what I have often noted in life, namely, that slanderers tend to accuse others of their own sins?)
Old 12-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #30
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Thanks Raphael for legitimizing me on this board by your statement in your sig line even if it is erroneous and out of context. I never new that my presence was really that important to you. TFF
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women