Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2011, 08:16 AM   #16
guest122812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default Be Careful....WK warning.....DANGER

:h orse:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
And the handle of this lady was????
Quote:
Originally Posted by budrn View Post
Jeezus!

"...Next time you make a trip this way babe, really do your home work.. The search button can be your best friend...Also try looking for the ladies that have been around a while and have built up a very good reputation for herself along with a following"

I am not a newbie. I did my research, and read the boards often enough to have a very good feel for providers' reputations for TCB, and in this particular case, a propensity for tardiness. I offered initially a later window for our visit and SHE was the one who fixed the appointment for 10am. She is a long time provider with many reviews (thus me knowing she can be late). She explained she was not a morning person as was obvious when we first spoke on my early arrival.. As I said, I did build in time to allow for that. Just not as much time as was demanded.

"You travel from the Panhandle to DFW and don't have a backup plan? Not very well planned from the start . . . "

No, no backup plan. Shame on me for expecting the consideration of meeting an obligation made to someone from almost 400 miles away after a week's worth of contact. This trip was well planned. I had been prescreened by several ladies and when I arrived in the area I made my final decisions and confirmed appointments and times. Planning was not an issue on my part here. My leisure time for this trip was filled with other provider appointments, none of whom had difficulty fulfilling their promises...TIMELY.

"I have no qualms with the OP wanting to vent a little frustration, that's his prerogative, but isn't this an (E. C. C.) Information Exchange board? "

Fair enough. I reiterate from my OP:

I was gentlemanly and not really PO'ed, but my point is:

If I have taken the time to ask to be pre-screened from far away, contact for an appointment and confirm it, I will BE there. As a traveler, time is of the essence. Please be respectful of the constraints on time we have as visitors not locals.

I will not name this provider as I see no good coming from that. I realize that most of our ladies are somewhat time challenged, but consider what I have asked,

Budrn.....Good post...and OMG, I SO understand what you are dealing with and IMHO you are right on target.

Here is my reccomendation, for what it is worth...

WHATEVER YOU DO....DO NOT GIVE THE NAME OF ANY PROVIDER YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT OR THE WKs (you can see many of the same ones if you look at my posts and many others where a NCNS or other true post where the Hobbyist would come out looking correct) WILL COME OUT IN MASS!!!

Just my HO.........(Lol, a little play on words there....I so crack me up!!!) Hahaha

I will PM you and get names of the providers and I reccomend that anyone making such a post follow that idea...use PMs or risk being WKed to the Max.....

Have a great day and thanks for the post.

R
guest122812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #17
guest122812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones View Post
I'm with Bubba. Without a name the thread is worthless. If you just want to rant and blow off steam, well fine. Wish you would have indicated that in the title, however, so that those of us who don't like to read rants could have passed it by.

WK MASS TO FOLLOW!!

guest122812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #18
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

"Is it your only point that hobbyists who pass through this area once in a blue moon deserve special privileges that don't apply to locals? I seriously doubt very many providers have that clause in their business model."

LOL-Well yeah, kind of. My window of opportunity for experiencing the vast selection and visitation of high quality beautiful providers is limited to infrequent visits while you and other locals should be happier than a pig in shit. You are ass deep in pu**y! LOL
Guest061614 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #19
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:

I am not a newbie. I did my research, and read the boards often enough to have a very good feel for providers' reputations for TCB, and in this particular case, a propensity for tardiness. I offered initially a later window for our visit and SHE was the one who fixed the appointment for 10am. She is a long time provider with many reviews (thus me knowing she can be late). She explained she was not a morning person as was obvious when we first spoke on my early arrival.. As I said, I did build in time to allow for that. Just not as much time as was demanded.

No, no backup plan. Shame on me for expecting the consideration of meeting an obligation made to someone from almost 400 miles away after a week's worth of contact. This trip was well planned. I had been prescreened by several ladies and when I arrived in the area I made my final decisions and confirmed appointments and times. Planning was not an issue on my part here. My leisure time for this trip was filled with other provider appointments, none of whom had difficulty fulfilling their promises...TIMELY.

If I have taken the time to ask to be pre-screened from far away, contact for an appointment and confirm it, I will BE there. As a traveler, time is of the essence. Please be respectful of the constraints on time we have as visitors not locals. ...
again, i am sorry that it didnt work out w/ you and the provider.
and i am glad that it DID work out w/ the other women you scheduled with.

but ... restating my point ...

if you knew there was a greater than 0 probability [maybe even much higher than that]..
and you planned your visit knowing her reputation,
then i dont think you should be at all surprised by the fact that the appt didnt make, for whatever reason. upset, maybe, frustated, maybe. surprised, NO.

and i dont think that your diligent planing for being at an appt should be the sole or main reason for her accepting you into her place for the appt. SHE MAKES THE DECISIONS, not you.

this applies to newbies, juniors, vets.
this applies to guys down the street from her or guys 500 miles away.
this applies to morning, noon, afternoon, evening, late nite appts.
this applies to ALL appointments in this subculture.

now, let's examine both possible results.
for those women who you got to visit, would you give them their props for being on time, welcoming you into their place, providing a deliteful time?
maybe yes, maybe no. possibly in a review or a co-ed or ML post.
that'd be acknowledging a positive experience.

that kind of info can be very useful when deciding whether or not to visit her.

as the woman in question didnt follow through w/ the appt, has she gotten back to you and explained antything or suggested any recourse? if not, then why not acknowledge that less than positive experience so that other guys in this area can know what might transpire should we attempt to visit with her?

yes, things happens. but with some women it happens more than with others. that kind of info can be very useful when deciding whether or not to visit her.

and perhaps us responders are jumping the gun where all you wanted to do was describe what happened. however, putting that last bit about being there and consideration about travelers just seemed presumptious to me.

i'm out...
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #20
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
What if this same lady had given the runaround to half a dozen guys in the last few months, and no one felt the need to exchange that information with the community (after all they were only out just a little time and gas)? The search button won't help a guy if other hobbyists don't provide names when they report their negative experiences, or just don't report anything. And how do we know he didn't use the search button, and the provider had an impeccable record? I have no qualms with the OP wanting to vent a little frustration, that's his prerogative, but isn't this an (E. C. C.) Information Exchange board?
Calm down guys and drink some coffee..... I was'nt trying to be mean here... but as Trynagetlaid said if you can't find any history in the search engine and you guys won't post the providers name, what happens to the next guy that contacts her? Exactly.. We will be reading another thread just like this one.... You should post here name and save your hobby brothers time and money...

Quote:
Jeezus!

"...Next time you make a trip this way babe, really do your home work.. The search button can be your best friend...Also try looking for the ladies that have been around a while and have built up a very good reputation for herself along with a following"

"You travel from the Panhandle to DFW and don't have a backup plan? Not very well planned from the start . . . "

"I have no qualms with the OP wanting to vent a little frustration, that's his prerogative, but isn't this an (E. C. C.) Information Exchange board? "

If I have taken the time to ask to be pre-screened from far away, contact for an appointment and confirm it, I will BE there. As a traveler, time is of the essence. Please be respectful of the constraints on time we have as visitors not locals.

I will not name this provider as I see no good coming from that. I realize that most of our ladies are somewhat time challenged, but consider what I have asked,
Again I am really sorry you had to experience this on your trip to the Big D...
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #21
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

again, i am sorry that it didnt work out w/ you and the provider.
and i am glad that it DID work out w/ the other women you scheduled with.

but ... restating my point ...

if you knew there was a greater than 0 probability [maybe even much higher than that]..
and you planned your visit knowing her reputation,
then i dont think you should be at all surprised by the fact that the appt didnt make, for whatever reason. upset, maybe, frustated, maybe. surprised, NO.

and i dont think that your diligent planing for being at an appt should be the sole or main reason for her accepting you into her place for the appt. SHE MAKES THE DECISIONS, not you.

this applies to newbies, juniors, vets.
this applies to guys down the street from her or guys 500 miles away.
this applies to morning, noon, afternoon, evening, late nite appts.
this applies to ALL appointments in this subculture.

now, let's examine both possible results.
for those women who you got to visit, would you give them their props for being on time, welcoming you into their place, providing a deliteful time?
maybe yes, maybe no. possibly in a review or a co-ed or ML post.
that'd be acknowledging a positive experience.

that kind of info can be very useful when deciding whether or not to visit her.

as the woman in question didnt follow through w/ the appt, has she gotten back to you and explained antything or suggested any recourse? if not, then why not acknowledge that less than positive experience so that other guys in this area can know what might transpire should we attempt to visit with her?

yes, things happens. but with some women it happens more than with others. that kind of info can be very useful when deciding whether or not to visit her.

and perhaps us responders are jumping the gun where all you wanted to do was describe what happened. however, putting that last bit about being there and consideration about travelers just seemed presumptious to me.

i'm out... "

This post is so all over the map with misinterpretations if not downright misquotes of my OP, assumptions, and questions already answered in the OP and/or subsequent posts by me, I don't know where to start. So I won't.

pmd

I'm out.....

Thank God! LOL

To Fawn: Thank you for your grace as usual.

ps: I stand by my decision to not name this lady. Obviously from the responses lateness is rampant, everyone already knows that and shouldn't be surprised or care. Providers need little help harming their reps and businesses and I will not contribute. Selfish I know, sorry.
Guest061614 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women