Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2011, 06:00 PM   #16
Porky Poker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I have had several appointments with Amber, and Alcohol has been consumed, and ALL of my experiences have been above and beyond what I felt I had paid for. I will see her again. I have researched her reviews and written a couple of em myself. I do see the only one dragging the drama out is not Amber. Stay on the high road maam, your reputation is impeccable.
Porky Poker is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #17
BigDon2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Amber's reviews are incredible. I find it hard to believe that this is how things went down. Sounds to me like TB is leaving a lot out of his story. I'll keep Amber on my shortlist!
BigDon2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #18
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

TexasBrowning,

Per ECCIE rules, if you did not see the lady, you could not do a review, you could only post a thread in CoEd. Since you did see the lady, you are perfectly able to post a review, and it will then show up in her profile along with her other reviews.

I suggest a review that includes a link to TexasStarr's post in this thread in the Activities section, as I think this view from a 3rd party tells the story quite well, and since it is from a 3rd party holds a great deal of weight.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:43 PM   #19
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As you all know, i do not respond to threads or posts very often.At this time, i feel like i need to explain my many experiences with Texas Browning.My 1st encounter was early July and once a month since.He has flown me on every occasion to Midland and paid for accomadations each time.He has been nothing but a perfect gentlemen everytime.We have done overnights everytime and never had any of these issues.There is always 2 sides to every story and im just stating mine.
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #20
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Classic he said this and but Amber has said nothing in this thread yet. Trying to be neutral but None of amber reviews speak of her being drunk during a session. I do know amber outside of here and this really seems out of character. This is not her first time traveling to another city for a hobbiest and nothing like this has occured. As Jaci said, there are two sides and I am just stating mine. I wish Amber well and Tb too
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #21
CM
BANNED

Quote:
To make a long story short Amber gets totally drunk and passes out on the bed….so drunk that I could not wake her up. At 10:15 I walked out the door. Now mind you this is supposed to be an overnight session. I was with Amber a little over 2 hours before I left Saturday night. She was given donations for 6-8 hours, and I was with her less than 3 hours Saturday night…..HMMMM.
You could've had sex with her all night while she was passed out. I would've bare backed her all night long if I had prepaid for an eight hour session! YOU CHOSE to walk out the door at 10:15 instead of finishing out the session. So you have no right to complain about a short session.
CM is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #22
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
You could've had sex with her all night while she was passed out. I would've bare backed her all night long if I had prepaid for an eight hour session! YOU CHOSE to walk out the door at 10:15 instead of finishing out the session. So you have no right to complain about a short session.

That would be considered rape and if you're joking it's not even close to being funny.
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #23
BluesMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I too have had sessions with Amber and she has performed above and beyond my expectations....
BluesMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:30 PM   #24
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Can somebody post a link to who this Amber character is for those of us who don't eat, sleep, live, and breathe board drama?

Is this the right one?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=34810

Or this one?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=22398
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:08 AM   #25
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

LOL...Neither TTH

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=299986
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:40 AM   #26
Blonde Amber
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102550
My ECCIE Reviews

About Amber Rain... I have spoken with her extensively and she seems to be a really nice lady. She seems very genuine and upfront. Not all girls are comfortable with another provider that they do not know and lets face it... nobody like surprises. I only like the shiny ones myself. lol. All things should be discussed and agreed upon prior to the trip. That way everyone is on the same page and happy. Amber... I am not mad at ya. lol.
Blonde Amber is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:27 AM   #27
Azstro
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Well I dont know what this so called man is talking about with Amber. I have seen Amber many times in the past and we had been drinking all night and I have never had her pass out on me. She has always gone above and beyond what I have expected in our sessions and I will recommend her to anyone. Amber is an amazing woman that is a fireball BCD and I have never seen her be nothing but, even with some drinks in her.
Azstro is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:59 AM   #28
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I suggest a review that includes a link to TexasStarr's post in this thread in the Activities section, as I think this view from a 3rd party tells the story quite well, and since it is from a 3rd party holds a great deal of weight.

There only 2 people that know what went on between them and that's the 2 that were in the room. A third part posting of their perception of what happened doesn't mean squat, especially one that wasn't there to begin with.

Now we all know that no matter how many times somebody has had a good time with someone doesn't mean that things can't go sideways. That goes for providers that have seen a guy numerous times without an issue and guys that have seen a girl numerous times without an issue. A lot of things can happen to cause things to go off track on either side of the fence. In the end what will happen is the people that really want to know what happened will come to you and ask you personally and then they will determine if they want to see that person or not. Dragging something like this out in the open really and truly serves no purpose than to invite everyone to form an opinion of what happened based only on what someone says.

I can also say that when most people tell their side of what happened it is almost always skewed just a little to look as if that person did no wrong.

Best thing for either party here is to just move on, remember what happened and use that to make better judgements on who you see next time.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:16 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Nah . . . Let the WKs go on.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #30
CM
BANNED

Quote:
That would be considered rape
It's not rape if you've already paid for it my friend. Implied consent was given when the eight hour session fee was placed in her hands. Money in the hands equals dick in the pussy. She didn't have to take the money if she didn't want to go through with the session.
CM is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women