Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48589
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42293
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Does San Antonio have a person disrupting the personal lives & business of community members?
Yes. There are many people who have been outed or threatened if they cross a certain person 17 58.62%
I can't post without repercussions but I agree with the messages Whispers is delivering. 14 48.28%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2014, 12:22 PM   #16
HammockedHank
BANNED

Encounters: 1

it's everywhere yo. tough to not step in it he's got it spread all over.

or you meaning something else?
HammockedHank is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:46 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcumerz View Post
One thing I've seen when whispers starts drama is the crop of double... Cough cough....I mean new handles that are drawn to the bs.
I notice that as well..... Thing is... It's usually a dissenter and for a long time now you can see a pattern with those handles eventually tied to Rocker Rick and banned..... I've seen ti as well with others that are pointed or banned and feel it's the way to try to say things they cannot in any other manner....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #18
Whispers

Quote:
Anyone trying to shut this guy up will fail. No one else on this planet has enough time and inflated ego to spend behind a keyboard like whispers does. Almost 12000 posts!!!!!! And that's only this handle! I say we invite him to our social to get to know him and speak to him face to face. You never know, you might get to like him. Lmfao!!!!! But really whispers, would you consider having a chat in person with the sa crowd to alleviate any bad thoughts?
A while back..... I posted exactly where I would be and when with an invitation to SG, RR and anyone else that cared to show up and offered to buy the beers... It is not something I am opposed to...

There is certainly a lot of things that could be shared in person that cannot get posted to the board...... things that would probably shock as well as sway a lot of your opinions.......

But come on already....... SG can take and put this on a path towards ending in a simple fashion.... I've been saying it for over a week now.......

I popped back in as a result of her posting and waving my name around in her profile and signature line...... this could have been over a week ago as well as 8 or 9 threads and 10,000 views ago......

But since this all started back in January...... She takes no ownership, constantly provokes and seeks out the attention as well as fabricates stories to elicit pity and protection....

Truthfully though...... how open minded are you prepared to be? Others?.... Would reading PMs, Texts, and emails forwarded to me by others that make up the people that are afraid .... would it be seen with an open mind or simply discounted.?

I don't want to throw any of them under a bus but I would be willing to come to some sort of agreement on a neutral party that could see the source of all the communication and then verify that everything you read or listen to is exactly as I received it and not doctored in any way.....

How does a story get received if I share intimate details of someone's life that originated from Slave Guinevere? Some of her clients would need to be willing to allow anything said about them to be heard by the people at the table....

How would you respond to hearing Slave discuss a client with another lady that she never bothered to verify as being a provider as wwll as just engaging in gossip with her as she LOVES to tlke to her "fiends" even when she does not know who they are but feels they paid her the appropriate worship at the time? Does it get discounted because she did not know she was being recorded or do you stop and realize the implication of someone with an incredible amount of information on clients that is sharing it freely?....

There is no real way to prove much about any of it at all though without crossing the lines and outing her as well as others that have complained about her or shared info about her...........

There are embarrassing things in many of our pasts..... Would SG be willing to have her most fervent supporters sit at a table and hear where all this originates from as well as why opinions are where they are?

I can't think of a way to totally convince any of you of anything that does not cross lines so there would have to be a consensus at the table that everything is open for discussion.

Give some ot it some thought and send me a PM with a suggestion of just who should be present at such a sitdown..... As well as how anything that comes of it could be helpful.

IF YOU would like to meet to simply discuss the nature of how something like this should play out let me know and we can have a beer next time I am in town. Send me a PM with some suggestions of what it would take first to convince YOU that everything I have to say originates with a number of other people that all have similar issue and that there is more than a reasonable belief that it is accurate.....

At the end of the day though... lets not fool ourselves into thinking that there will not be "bad thoughts"..... I am sure that there is no convincing some and even if convinced, rather than take a look and show their disappointment at her they will simply hate on me for opening their eyes....

Heck.. There are people that still believe OJ is innocent and Manson bears no responsibility....
Old 09-05-2014, 02:15 PM   #19
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Dam! Honestly you lost me after the first paragraph. There are ways to make your point with just a few words. Seems like when a kid gets caught up and they ramble and ramble and ramble and ramble. Seriously, you need a vacation into the REAL world but I'm afraid THIS is your real world. I'm actually starting to feel sad for you.....

...........BAZINGA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
A while back..... I posted exactly where I would be and when with an invitation to SG, RR and anyone else that cared to show up and offered to buy the beers... It is not something I am opposed to...

There is certainly a lot of things that could be shared in person that cannot get posted to the board...... things that would probably shock as well as sway a lot of your opinions.......

But come on already....... SG can take and put this on a path towards ending in a simple fashion.... I've been saying it for over a week now.......

I popped back in as a result of her posting and waving my name around in her profile and signature line...... this could have been over a week ago as well as 8 or 9 threads and 10,000 views ago......

But since this all started back in January...... She takes no ownership, constantly provokes and seeks out the attention as well as fabricates stories to elicit pity and protection....

Truthfully though...... how open minded are you prepared to be? Others?.... Would reading PMs, Texts, and emails forwarded to me by others that make up the people that are afraid .... would it be seen with an open mind or simply discounted.?

I don't want to throw any of them under a bus but I would be willing to come to some sort of agreement on a neutral party that could see the source of all the communication and then verify that everything you read or listen to is exactly as I received it and not doctored in any way.....

How does a story get received if I share intimate details of someone's life that originated from Slave Guinevere? Some of her clients would need to be willing to allow anything said about them to be heard by the people at the table....

How would you respond to hearing Slave discuss a client with another lady that she never bothered to verify as being a provider as wwll as just engaging in gossip with her as she LOVES to tlke to her "fiends" even when she does not know who they are but feels they paid her the appropriate worship at the time? Does it get discounted because she did not know she was being recorded or do you stop and realize the implication of someone with an incredible amount of information on clients that is sharing it freely?....

There is no real way to prove much about any of it at all though without crossing the lines and outing her as well as others that have complained about her or shared info about her...........

There are embarrassing things in many of our pasts..... Would SG be willing to have her most fervent supporters sit at a table and hear where all this originates from as well as why opinions are where they are?

I can't think of a way to totally convince any of you of anything that does not cross lines so there would have to be a consensus at the table that everything is open for discussion.

Give some ot it some thought and send me a PM with a suggestion of just who should be present at such a sitdown..... As well as how anything that comes of it could be helpful.

IF YOU would like to meet to simply discuss the nature of how something like this should play out let me know and we can have a beer next time I am in town. Send me a PM with some suggestions of what it would take first to convince YOU that everything I have to say originates with a number of other people that all have similar issue and that there is more than a reasonable belief that it is accurate.....

At the end of the day though... lets not fool ourselves into thinking that there will not be "bad thoughts"..... I am sure that there is no convincing some and even if convinced, rather than take a look and show their disappointment at her they will simply hate on me for opening their eyes....

Heck.. There are people that still believe OJ is innocent and Manson bears no responsibility....
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:00 PM   #20
Whispers

LOL... its a bitch when someone actually calls you on your suggestion and then you gotta figure out how to dance your way out of it isn't?

Next!
Old 09-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #21
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
LOL... its a bitch when someone actually calls you on your suggestion and then you gotta figure out how to dance your way out of it isn't?

Next!
Um, nope. Next
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #22
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Dam! Honestly you lost me after the first paragraph. There are ways to make your point with just a few words. Seems like when a kid gets caught up and they ramble and ramble and ramble and ramble. Seriously, you need a vacation into the REAL world but I'm afraid THIS is your real world. I'm actually starting to feel sad for you.....

...........BAZINGA!
+1
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:02 PM   #23
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Oh, I get it now! One of the most highly regarded and reviewed providers on ECCIE, a provider with the body of a goddess, the skills of a graduate of Kama Sutra University is out to "get" providers whose BMI is off the charts, WITH once a month reviews offering CBJ only and zero GFE! That makes perfect sense!
Old 09-05-2014, 09:36 PM   #24
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Oh, I get it now! One of the most highly regarded and reviewed providers on ECCIE, a provider with the body of a goddess, the skills of a graduate of Kama Sutra University is out to "get" providers whose BMI is off the charts, WITH once a month reviews offering CBJ only and zero GFE! That makes perfect sense!
hitting the beer early today huh? Wrong thread man...
Old 09-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #25
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
hitting the beer early today huh? Wrong thread man...
I didn't figure it makes any difference what thread, you're watching all of your "look at me" threads!
Old 09-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #26
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I didn't figure it makes any difference what thread, you're watching all of your "look at me" threads!
No.... I just "Warning... Idiot Posting" messages when you are at the keyboard.

Do you read the shit you write the day after when you are sober?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #27
Whispers

Far more weighing in against her Louigi.....

Tide has shifted sir....
Old 09-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #28
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

I would encourage everyone who has an issue with SG and her WKs, post something instead of being a silent majority. If you have issues with her conduct just say so.

SG - focus on providing customer service and TCB and you will do better than worrying about random dudes on her. What I eat, or in this case fxck, don't make you sh*t!
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:53 PM   #29
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Player View Post
I would encourage everyone who has an issue with SG and her WKs, post something instead of being a silent majority. If you have issues with her conduct just say so.

SG - focus on providing customer service and TCB and you will do better than worrying about random dudes on her. What I eat, or in this case fxck, don't make you sh*t!
Maybe one should read the guidelines before one speaks in open forum...

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have "legitimate" concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the "appropriate private forums" or with staff.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:06 PM   #30
dbeartx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Being outed is part of the risk you take when you enter the hobby, same a getting arrested or getting a gift that keeps on giving...

If you aren't willing to take that risk, stop hobbying.

It's not that you're right or you're wrong Whispers, it's that you agitate the situation. If you have an alert, post it in the alerts and move on.

It'd be easier to take you seriously if you didn't time and time again just instigate things, for example, this thread.

You can stand back and pretend that you're high and mighty, but you're just as much to blame for the outings, and childish nature displayed on this board as the next person.

If everyone just got their fuck on and stopped acting like little kids and posting retarded polls, eccie san antonio would be a much better place.
dbeartx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women