Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2014, 01:41 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

The entire premise is ridiculous.

Since when do we get a phone call or a written invitation to Al Qaeda gatherings? Is there any doubt that after the huge number of these people that we have killed, that an incredible amount of effort goes into keeping a meeting like this secret?

Would it have been sweet if our intelligence folks had found out about this and droned these people or dropped a JDAM on them? No doubt. Does some fault attach because that doesn't happen? Uhhhh. No.

I also have no doubt that if we had droned them and there had been collateral damage or a traitorous US citizen found in the smoking charred remains, the Admiral and Whirlytard would be bleating about innocents being killed and constitutional rights being violated.

It's more idiocy from the Admiral with support from Whirlytard, his partner in stupidity. Only the mouthbreathers on the right would take the opportunity to criticize our commander-in-chief because Al Qaeda managed to hold a meeting without getting their shit scattered to the wind. Classic Obama Derangement Syndrome.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:45 PM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Nothing new; Munchman believes Obama the liar !

You probably also think Benghazi was caused by a video !

Typical.
No refute to any facts. Misdirect towards something that has nothing to with my statement.

I schooled you. Easily.

And now you say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
When jd gets though with you you'll be going weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:52 PM   #18
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Sure does seem like a great missed opportunity.
A huge missed opportunity. But that's all it is.
It's not a failure other than failure to know every meeting they have. Which isn't ever going to happen
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:53 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

weeeeeee weeeeeee weeeeeee weeeeeeeee

ALL THE WAY HOME!

Keep squealing, little piggies. You couldn't hold a job at 7-11 with the reasoning skills you spew on ECCIE. Good thing you RWWtards are buying your pussy ... ooops. Not a lot of evidence of that either. Maybe you're selling your bungholes...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:42 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

Since when do we get a phone call or a written invitation to Al Qaeda gatherings? Is there any doubt that after the huge number of these people that we have killed, that an incredible amount of effort goes into keeping a meeting like this secret?

Would it have been sweet if our intelligence folks had found out about this and droned these people or dropped a JDAM on them? No doubt. Does some fault attach because that doesn't happen? Uhhhh. No.

I also have no doubt that if we had droned them and there had been collateral damage or a traitorous US citizen found in the smoking charred remains, the Admiral and Whirlytard would be bleating about innocents being killed and constitutional rights being violated.

It's more idiocy from the Admiral with support from Whirlytard, his partner in stupidity. Only the mouthbreathers on the right would take the opportunity to criticize our commander-in-chief because Al Qaeda managed to hold a meeting without getting their shit scattered to the wind. Classic Obama Derangement Syndrome.

This post is the definition of "ridiculous". Who, besides yourself, said anything about a phone call. My post, the OP, was criticizing the White House that has said repeatedly that Al Qaeda is on the run and seems to know everything that they are doing. Apparently the White House has been lying (what else is new) about their Al Qaeda claim (among other claims). This meeting is an embarrassment to Obama.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:43 PM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
A huge missed opportunity. But that's all it is.
It's not a failure other than failure to know every meeting they have. Which isn't ever going to happen
You got this right. Still the White House needs to back off on the rhetoric and stop claiming that Al Qaeda is on the run.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:50 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

We were invited to this party... thanks Taliban http://weaselzippers.us/183187-video...n-mortar-team/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
With all the whining from the right about the use of drones we couldn't they want boots on the ground.
You're an idiot. Nobody on the right is whining about the use of drones in fighting the GWOT in the Middle East. The only whining came from the left and the media under Bush II. When Obama stepped up the use of the drones the left cheered. The Obama Administration deemed anyone of fighting age killed in the drone strikes "active participants" as opposed to "collateral damage" under Bush II. Yep, look it up.

The drones aren't effective by themselves. You've got to also have some level of human intelligence in the surrounding area.

Quote:

You're an idiot too. This meeting took place in Yemen, where al-Alwaki and his son were killed. Do you know how the CIA tracked them down? Their phones. The larger the meeting, the more phones involved.

Quote:
About four weeks ago the guy at the CIA who was in charge of Middle East intelligence either resigned or was put on administrative leave. The agents who worked for him basically forced him out. I wonder if there is a tie-in.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:28 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You're an idiot. Nobody on the right is whining about the use of drones in fighting the GWOT in the Middle East. The only whining came from the left and the media under Bush II. When Obama stepped up the use of the drones the left cheered. The Obama Administration deemed anyone of fighting age killed in the drone strikes "active participants" as opposed to "collateral damage" under Bush II. Yep, look it up.
+1 The righties aren't whining at all. They're actually all laughing at the dim-retards who believed Odumbo's completely ephemeral campaign slogan proffering "Hope and Change".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 05:51 PM   #25
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Representative Peter King asked the same questions today that I asked yesterday. Don't you idiots look pretty stupid. Al Qaeda loves you people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Post a link. Let's see what he really said.
Post link to what King said, JDBlowhard.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:02 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=gnadfly;1055217201]You're an idiot. Nobody on the right is whining about the use of drones in fighting the GWOT in the Middle East. The only whining came from the left and the media under Bush II. When Obama stepped up the use of the drones the left cheered. The Obama Administration deemed anyone of fighting age killed in the drone strikes "active participants" as opposed to "collateral damage" under Bush II. Yep, look it up

The shock and awe must have damaged your think tank, the constant whining from the right,especially on this board about the use of drones is deadening. It is like your bunch trying to convince us there are left wing hate groups. Yep look it up.

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:38 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The shock and awe must have damaged your think tank, the constant whining from the right,especially on this board about the use of drones is deadening. It is like your bunch trying to convince us there are left wing hate groups. Yep look it up.

Eva, earning his "dumbest poster on eccie" moniker! Complete with BigKotex smiliecons!

The use of drones is deadening! Your first correct post!
Old 04-19-2014, 07:28 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Eva, earning his "dumbest poster on eccie" moniker! Complete with BigKotex smiliecons!

The use of drones is deadening! Your first correct post!
You calling me dumb is like Chris Christie calling me fat. Your head has been up your ass for so long your eyes are brown.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:42 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default God man, just keep diggin' that hole.

Don't even try to keep up...

Chris Christie calls 100-lb weight loss after bariatric surgery 'life-changing

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...-life-changing

Aren't you due for a handle and avatar change?
Old 04-19-2014, 09:23 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Don't even try to keep up...

Chris Christie calls 100-lb weight loss after bariatric surgery 'life-changing

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...-life-changing

Aren't you due for a handle and avatar change?

He could drop another 50 easy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women