Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162532
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41542
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35910
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2010, 11:47 AM   #16
$abastian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default My thoughts

I would like to chime in here…*
1. *because I AM new, not screened by P411 or verified by any (verified providers) as a hobbyist. *Which makes this interesting to me.

2. I have put a little thought to the OP.
(That is a good idea by the way.)
And would like to throw MHO out there.

I've quoted a few statements within this thread that I feel are right on point.

Quote:
Isn't the main reason for screening uncle LE?
Screening also helps with psychos, but the majority of hobbyist are here because we can be financially and I think it would benefit both hobbyist and providers if the providers could instantly know if a guy is not LE because she knows that he has been with other providers and won't have to track down previous providers of the hobbyist, that don't really want to lose "their" hobbyist.
(in a nut shell)

Quote:
A reference from a provider should be based on a number of factors -- was he clean, did he treat her with respect, did he leave the proper donation, etc
(+++1) also the LE factor.

Quote:
She needs to know if the guy who wants an appointment is a good guy; that he is not LE, his credentials have not been seized by LE, and that he is not going to hurt her. As a potential client, my job is to give her just enough information to satisfy her fears before she lets some unknown man into her incall.
Well said...

I'm sure P411 does a fine job, but if I don't have a job Gina suggests

Quote:
I'd like to remind the nervous nellies, that with two solid provider references, you need not give us any private information to become a P411 member

We are only concerned about verifying that you are a legitimate hobbyist.... who you are is none of our concern once we have satisfied that first question.
This is great... But how does one get those referrals without being screened?
Kind of a catch 22.
So in hindsight of all formentioned I think the obvious is that there needs to be a confidence level between the players.
Other than the main 3 or 4 provider "need to knows" about a hobbyist they should not be able to review us or comment on a fictional session that may or may not have occurred.
After all, they are reviewed because they are the ones being paid.

Food for thought...
What if we could implement a check-box tab for each hobbyists profile that only "verified providers" can access.
eg: Was he hygienic [Y] [N]
Donation acceptable [Y] [N]
you get the picture… maybe 3 out of 5 positive = a green light, ok to see status.
Like an eBay feedback status.
Anyway proof we're not LE is the most important info anyway. Right?

Just my thoughts...
$abastian is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #17
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Thumbs up Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
The above is very true and accurate. Two good references, a quick phone call, and you are there with no invasive questions. It is quick and easy and done in a professional manner. That was my experience.
+1
My experience as well.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #18
AgoodMess
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Airladnac:
Yes, the 2 checkboxes is a good idea. I'd vote for it. But as some others' pointed out, the ladies do not have an incentive to click on those boxes. From the other posts, I am leaning towards P411 now. Regards, - aGM.
AgoodMess is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women