Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2016, 10:43 AM   #16
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
But it's a helluva good time to go to rate-lock if you can manage to get commercial real estate investments or other assets refinanced with fixed-rate loans tied to the U.S. 10-year T-note rate!
WTF is wrong with you, Captain! You want us to take advantage of this Euro-setback to line our pockets and feather our own nests? Shame on you! You're as bad as the Donald saying it was a good time to buy real estate after the 2008 market meltdown! I'm going to report you to Elizabeth Warren!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:01 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

This is how some in the younger generation see this event. Some ECCIE board members will understand. Others won't. So remember, Google can be your friend.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:14 AM   #18
BigLouie
Valued Poster

The leader of the exit group just admitted their whole campaign was based on a lie.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:19 AM   #19
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
WTF is wrong with you, Captain! You want us to take advantage of this Euro-setback to line our pockets and feather our own nests? Shame on you! You're as bad as the Donald saying it was a good time to buy real estate after the 2008 market meltdown! I'm going to report you to Elizabeth Warren!

Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:24 AM   #20
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The leader of the exit group just admitted their whole campaign was based on a lie.
Up until this point I wasn't completely convinced that Brexit was a good thing.

Now I'm sure of it!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:40 AM   #21
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What was the lie that helped them throw off the dictatorship of the elites?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:42 AM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

this could easily begin the end of the EU. all across Europe, parties and movements already fed up with the EU are now calling for their own exit referendums.

in the UK, Scotland and Ireland could now vote to leave the UK since the majority of voters there wanted to remain in the EU. but what if the EU begins to crumble? there may not be an EU to stay in. what happens if Greece votes to leave? Or Spain? who get stuck holding the bag for all that bailout money? Germany? could Germany itself bail on the EU?

if the EU is disbanded, does it cause a global financial meltdown? probably. but if the EU has already failed then that's unavoidable. the EU was a ploy of the globalists and as such, was a total failure for the individual nations in it. they lost control of their destiny and just about every facet of their lives to the EU elitists.

the UK had enough and rejected the European attempt at the New World Order. now the rest of Europe will do the same. the EU will begin to crumble. the first domino has fallen, the rest coming.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:49 AM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

what was the lie? post it.
Old 06-24-2016, 01:08 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:01 PM   #25
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Bunch a folks ovair in UUURUP are gonna be sayin " Adois MOFO " to the EU ! Gotta love how all of the MSM liberal talking heads are overfilling their Depends about this !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 05:14 PM   #26
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what was the lie? post it.
Hard to do this on a cell phone. They said that £350 million pounds would be available for UK’s massively popular National Health Services (NHS) a month. Guess what, they now admit it was a total lie.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 05:36 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Thanks 0zombie King, first thing you got right!
https://soundcloud.com/siriusxm-news...emain-campaign

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:23 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Hard to do this on a cell phone. They said that £350 million pounds would be available for UK’s massively popular National Health Services (NHS) a month. Guess what, they now admit it was a total lie.

it wasn't a lie. and that's not how Farage categorized it. they do get that money back, how they spend it is up to Britain.

https://usuncut.com/world/brexit-cam...-complete-lie/

so i suppose you favored the UK staying under the yoke of the EU world order? is that your stance?
Old 06-24-2016, 08:31 PM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this could easily begin the end of the EU. all across Europe, parties and movements already fed up with the EU are now calling for their own exit referendums.

in the UK, Scotland and Ireland could now vote to leave the UK since the majority of voters there wanted to remain in the EU. but what if the EU begins to crumble? there may not be an EU to stay in. what happens if Greece votes to leave? Or Spain? who get stuck holding the bag for all that bailout money? Germany? could Germany itself bail on the EU?

if the EU is disbanded, does it cause a global financial meltdown? probably. but if the EU has already failed then that's unavoidable. the EU was a ploy of the globalists and as such, was a total failure for the individual nations in it. they lost control of their destiny and just about every facet of their lives to the EU elitists.

the UK had enough and rejected the European attempt at the New World Order. now the rest of Europe will do the same. the EU will begin to crumble. the first domino has fallen, the rest coming.
Whoa, curb your enthusiasm, Kid!

The EU isn't on the verge of crumbling or disbanding. It isn't just a “ploy of the globalists” and it certainly hasn't been a “total failure for the individual nations in it”. Let's keep everything in perspective. The EU has in fact helped keep the peace in Europe since WW2. It helped win the Cold War. How? By fostering free trade among its members and boosting living standards in the EEC (as it was called then) far above those prevailing behind the Iron Curtain. At the time the Berlin Wall came down in 1989, per capita income in West Germany was 3-4 times higher than in East Germany. And East Germans knew it from watching West German TV, so they asked – why? Remember Nixon's famous "kitchen debate" with Khrushchev where he said "we will bury you"? The EU helped us bury Soviet communism.

It all started out modestly with the Treaty of Rome in 1957 creating a customs union with 6 nations. The core players were always France and Germany. Britain was a reluctant suitor (plus de Gaulle blocked their membership) and didn't join until 16 years later in 1973. As a common market/customs union, the EEC was a big success for its first 40 years. After the Cold War ended, it became a much more ambitious project. Eventually the EU over-extended itself by admitting most of the former Soviet bloc states, launching a common currency, abolishing passport controls (within the Schengen area) and letting Eurocrats run wild imposing intrusive laws and regulations on everyone.

Just because we both welcome the shock that Britain's vote has dealt to the Euro-meddlers and the political class in Europe doesn't mean anyone wants to see the EU collapse. The only asshole who would cheer that outcome would be Putin. He considers Russia's loss of its former East European satellites to be the “greatest geo-political catastrophe” of the 20th century. The Ukraine crisis started because Putin didn't want Kiev to sign an association agreement with the EU two years ago. Even though the Russian economy is a crony kleptocracy and Putin has little to offer anyone, he wouldn't hesitate to fish in the troubled waters of a collapsed EU.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:25 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Looks like the leave campaign was run on lies, rumor and fear. Sound familiar? Wonder how the Brits will feel if Scotland and Ireland vote to leave the UK ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women