Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36925
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2016, 07:11 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LMAO @ spotty bottomed Lardass (or is that Mr. Lardass ) and his Bulgarian man hooker, WWE (Wacky the Wacko Emeritus)

What will Mrs. Lardass have to say when she finds out about you and your fat bottomed girl-friend?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Mr Bambino must be another one of your handles. And the Bulgarian cocksucker is banned. He's sucks cocks behind dumpsters. I outed his gay website and he went ballistic. It was fun watching his meltdown. The guy hates me as much as you do. You two are a perfect match!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 07:24 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Mr Bambino must be another one of your handles. And the Bulgarian cocksucker is banned. He's sucks cocks behind dumpsters. I outed his gay website and he went ballistic. It was fun watching his meltdown. The guy hates me as much as you do. You two are a perfect match!
SURE!

Just like WWE's phony dating site.

Tough shit, Lardass. Or is that MR. Lardass? It was only a matter of time before the truth came out. You can dish it out, you gelatinous, white trash, heap of goo, but you can't take it. You're no different than any other bully.

We learned that the last time you graced this forum with your presence.

Now go back to the dumpster, or wherever it is that you make your spare change. And maybe you can get ECCIE to consolidate your two handles into one target, er, account.

ED? Really? How can anyone tell? Do you get a discount on your sessions? OH! That's right, the whookers won't see you anymore!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 07:40 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
SURE!

Just like WWE's phony dating site.

Tough shit, Lardass. Or is that MR. Lardass? It was only a matter of time before the truth came out. You can dish it out, you gelatinous, white trash, heap of goo, but you can't take it. You're no different than any other bully.

We learned that the last time you graced this forum with your presence.

Now go back to the dumpster, or wherever it is that you make your spare change. And maybe you can get ECCIE to consolidate your two handles into one target, er, account.

ED? Really? How can anyone tell? Do you get a discount on your sessions? OH! That's right, the whookers won't see you anymore!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
Of course Mr Bambino is not me. Administration is looking into it. Maybe you should be worried. And the Bulgarian cocksucker is your size. He's 5'8". According to him. Although he's in much better shape. He's 170lbs. But you would be a perfect couple. And I exposed his gay website like Waco exposed your dating site. I've got that lil cocksucker banned 4 times. 3 here and once on Indys. He doesn't like me very much. So you two have more in common. But hookers love me. Here's one of the cocksuckers reviews. He was going around town asking them about me. Like fags do:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223021
Old 03-31-2016, 07:43 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You say he hates you, Baby Huey, but maybe he is just doing the Lard's work!

You keep denying it, trash. Please post more links that NOBODY will ever read. Nobody gives a shit about your flimsy defense, Lardass. You're implicated in a security issue posted by a whooker. You proudly crow about being the all time warning points leader in another board. that's enough evidence to fry your Lardass in a presidential campaign.

I hope Mrs. LArdass doesn't find out. Shit, I hope she didn't post the OP in the forum in question!

And ...

I know there are a lot of European whookers in the coal country, but how many times did you try to invade that Bulgarian coal chute, Lardass?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa!
Old 03-31-2016, 07:44 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You say he hates you, Baby Huey, but maybe he is just doing the Lard's work!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa!
Of course he hates me, because he's a faggot, just like you. Pigfag.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:06 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Apparently you've got fans all over the country, Lardass, you "world class prick."

Your meltdown was so pathetic you even had to get SLOBBRIN to come and WK for you. But, as you know, he's a "fag" too. OH? You didn't know that? I thought you did.

How many little Lardasses are going to have to read about it?

Reap and you wil SOW, Lardass... Your history is almost as spotted as your back!
Old 03-31-2016, 08:28 AM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Apparently you've got fans all over the country, Lardass, you "world class prick."

Your meltdown was so pathetic you even had to get SLOBBRIN to come and WK for you. But, as you know, he's a "fag" too. OH? You didn't know that? I thought you did.

Reap and you wil SOW, Lardass... Your history is almost as spotted as your back!
Interesting reference to the New Testament Galatians 6:7- I guess you are a Messianic Jew?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 08:34 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am a world class prick when dealing with pifags like you. How many handles do you have now? Mr Bambino, Mamboolah, Yssup Rider. You're just like the Bulgarian cocksucker In so many ways. He has multiple handles too. Except you're fatter than he is. Bser will send you his email if you don't already have it. Stupid pigfag.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:34 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I only know what I read in the national SECURITY MATTERS forum about you.

You were squealing real hard in there.

You're squealing real hard in here.

It would seem that a white trash Lardass bully like you would know something about squealing, as much as you claim to love all things porcine.

I have ever only had one handle here on ECCIE. Can you say the same, Mr. Lardass?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Old 03-31-2016, 10:35 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Interesting reference to the New Testament Galatians 6:7- I guess you are a Messianic Jew?
Nope, the real thing, boychick.

How about you?

Old 03-31-2016, 10:41 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I only know what I read in the national SECURITY MATTERS forum about you.

You were squealing real hard in there.

You're squealing real hard in here.

It would seem that a white trash Lardass bully like you would know something about squealing, as much as you claim to love all things porcine.

I have ever only had one handle here on ECCIE. Can you say the same, Mr. Lardass?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Only one. But you have had several. You're sneaky, like the Bulgarian cocksucker. And who are you calling a bully? Can't you stand up pigfag. I wouldn't waste my time kicking little schmucks like you and the Bulgarian around. I would just look down and spit on you. And you would whimper away. Like you've done you're whole life. Loser pigfag.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:13 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Actually she said "ED," right?

Maybe you could be Eddie, the Limpdick Lardass!

Sounds pretty apropos for a limpdick racist Lardass, don't you think, Eddie?

Hey fellas! I know you've really been enjoying this (), but I think we're finally getting onto something, in light of recent developments. Since you boys are so fond of making up names for others, I think this probably fits (or is that FISTS) Eddie, the Limpdick Lardass on a scale of some of the classics on this board.

Hmmm, now how do we work "Mussel-man" and "cum gobbling" into it?

Oh yeah, and Hippie Hollow skinny dipper?

Suggestions anybody?
Old 03-31-2016, 12:23 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually she said "ED," right?

Maybe you could be Eddie, the Limpdick Lardass!

Sounds pretty apropos for a limpdick racist Lardass, don't you think, Eddie?

Hey fellas! I know you've really been enjoying this (), but I think we're finally getting onto something, in light of recent developments. Since you boys are so fond of making up names for others, I think this probably fits (or is that FISTS) Eddie, the Limpdick Lardass on a scale of some of the classics on this board.

Hmmm, now how do we work "Mussel-man" and "cum gobbling" into it?

Oh yeah, and Hippie Hollow skinny dipper?

Suggestions anybody?
Boys? Who are your Bois? I'm sure the Bulgarian cocksucker will join you. That has stuck with him, just as pig has stuck with you. A short fat pig.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:39 PM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Sounds pretty apropos for a limpdick racist Lardass, don't you think...?

Suggestions anybody?
Playing the race card again, oinkboy? How is that apropos? So now anyone who doesn't share your fondness for dumpster-licking misogynist Bulgarian cocksuckers is racist?

You already heard my suggestion. Send an email to tatasddd. Invite him down for Splash Day weekend. Yinz will be the most talked-about couple at Hippie Hollow. Go for it, oinkboy!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:50 PM   #30
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You're just like the Bulgarian cocksucker In so many ways. He has multiple handles too. Except you're fatter than he is. Bser will send you his email if you don't already have it. Stupid pigfag.
No need to send his email to oinkboy - I already posted the gay web-cam slut's eccie contact page. Now oinkboy just needs to send him a love paean and a Hippie Hollow invite. Oh, and bus fare to Clarksville. What are you waiting for, Mamboolah?

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=225927
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women