Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #16
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

is there a vomiting smiley?
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #17
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=mar6;1048415]"I agree with Tin man, Floridian. Unfortunately, none of the girls here really enjoy our company. The really good ones are just better at pretending that they do. Don't mean to sound negative, but thems just the facts."

I SO beg to differ with you mar6...I realize that a lot of you guys are tainted (for lack of a better word) but if I DIDN'T enjoy my male company, I would go back to nursing full time!

To the OP, darlin'...you gotta figure out what works for you and do that but I think that it is nice to "escape" from real life for a while sometimes. It certainly helps MY perspective!

Good luck to you! --v
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #18
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

Floridian, what you want *can* be found... as long as you keep your boundaries (and hers). I have been lurking around in this hobby since 2006... I wanted to find that rapport with a provider. It took several years but I did find an ATF that gives me that connection that I am looking for... the time that we spend together is awesome... but I am mindful of the boundaries that we have set with one another.

I hope that makes sense.
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:34 AM   #19
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
is there a vomiting smiley?

Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:14 AM   #20
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
I disagree that it's always an illusion. It's frequently real within limits, what Elizabeth Bernstein referred to as "bounded authenticity." The ladies wouldn't be there without the $$$, but that just means that "it's about the money" -- not that "it's only about the money." Some of the ladies do sincerely like, and enjoy spending time with, their clients, within the boundaries of that one hour (or longer) appointment even though they do not want anything more. You just have to learn and accept that the connection is limited to that context, and not mistake it for more than it really is or try to violate her boundaries.

My perception and belief, anyway.
Thank you, kind sir. You've stated it much more clearly than I could manage and in my opinion, your perceptions are "spot on".

Bombardment of emails, mass texts or numerous phone calls from one client is INAPPROPRIATE, unless the lady has given you carte blanche to blow up her communication devices. An occasional "Thinking of you" message is fine between visits, but you may have been ignored because you continued to contact her with no intent to schedule her time. If she is like most of the ladies here, she has other friends who need her attention AND a personal life outside of this business.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:41 PM   #21
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridian671 View Post
]I've been here on Eccie for a few months now and seen some terrific ladies. I've even strayed off a bit and found a gem or two in the Badlands of Backpages. But I have been kidding myself.

... That's not me and I want to fix that. ...

Here's the deal--for an hour I want to fall in love. With a pretty lady. A very pretty lady. A sweet lady. I want to suspend disbelief so completely that I can buy the idea that the beautiful woman with me would not rather be anyplace else or with anyone else. That she ENJOYS MY COMPANY.

I have been going through a very difficult time now--employment-wise, health-wise, financial-wise, marriage-wise--you name it. Bottoming out.

I want to have an uplifting experience.
I know----wimp.

well floridian, you've seen the spectrum from "no way, jose!" to "yes, it's possible."

but i think it's important that you confirm and let the women know that you're only looking for ONE HOUR at a time, maybe just once.

there are women who can helped you suspend disbelief so convincingly that at the end of your time together you might shake your head and say "what in the universe just happened??"

just remember, there is a BIG WHITE LINE between you and any provider. and you better accept it's there or suffer the consequences. now you might find a woman who agrees w/ you to erase the line for a little bit of time, but it will still be there. dont ever forget that.

+1000 to M.A.X.'s comments - re-read them if you havent read them closely. there are a million stories in our sub-culture and yours is just one that does not match any other. remember that we are all individuals and dont all fit in the same pattern.

as long as you understand all this and go in with eyes wide open, it can be an uplifting experience. or not.

best to you in your search for whatever it is that you seek.
and take responsibility for finding it when you do.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:16 AM   #22
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you should look inward for your happiness. If you don't love yourself first, your situations will always get you down. Find answers for your marriage, health and financial worries. How you can improve these situations. If there are no answers, and you need a friend, I would recommend therapy. Even sex therapy. I recommend doing research on a provider that is willing to offer you her friendship outside of meeting for dates, genuinely cares about how you feel, and is willing to see you when you can. It sounds like that is what you thought you had, and I hope she writes you back soon.

But make sure that you're not being one-sided with your needs, and not thinking about making it worth it for her to converse with you during your financially trying times. It may be time to get clever and find different ways to reciprocate her friendship.

All the best to you!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women