Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42029
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36402
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
ATF has only 224 agents assigned to the special effort, according to a Justice Department report. The ATF says those agents are currently managing 4,600 open investigations, along with monitoring illegal sales at 8,500 licensed gun shops along the Southwest border.

Michael Bouchard, a former ATF assistant director who oversaw the bureau’s field operations until 2007, summed up the problem succinctly. The laws, he says, are “very weak,” the resources “very few.”

hobbled

Again, CBJ7, the second paragraph in the OP's cite reads:

"No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking . . ."

The OP's cite is 100% a lie, CBJ7. The author lied, and you are equivocating, CBJ7!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Look IB, I get it. Im an NRA Lifer.

but Im tired of dragging you around by the ear

yes, you are splitting hairs or youre too stupid to know the difference .. when you take the comment in context with the Az STATE law .. there is no Federal Law, specifically, any way to prove gun trafficing ..

Customers can legally buy as many weapons as they want in Arizona as long as they're 18 or older and pass a criminal background check. There are no waiting periods and no need for permits, and buyers are allowed to resell the guns. "In Arizona," says Voth, "someone buying three guns is like someone buying a sandwich."

By 2009 the Sinaloa drug cartel had made Phoenix its gun supermarket and recruited young Americans as its designated shoppers or straw purchasers. Voth and his agents began investigating a group of buyers, some not even old enough to buy beer, whose members were plunking down as much as $20,000 in cash to purchase up to 20 semiautomatics at a time, and then delivering the weapons to others.

have a nice day.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look IB, I get it. Im an NRA Lifer.

but Im tired of dragging you around by the ear

yes, you are splitting hairs or youre too stupid to know the difference .. when you take the comment in context with the Az STATE law .. there is no Federal Law, specifically, any way to prove gun trafficing ..

Customers can legally buy as many weapons as they want in Arizona as long as they're 18 or older and pass a criminal background check. There are no waiting periods and no need for permits, and buyers are allowed to resell the guns. "In Arizona," says Voth, "someone buying three guns is like someone buying a sandwich."

By 2009 the Sinaloa drug cartel had made Phoenix its gun supermarket and recruited young Americans as its designated shoppers or straw purchasers. Voth and his agents began investigating a group of buyers, some not even old enough to buy beer, whose members were plunking down as much as $20,000 in cash to purchase up to 20 semiautomatics at a time, and then delivering the weapons to others.

have a nice day.
CBJ7, 18 U.S.C. § 924(b)IS a federal statute that forbids the illegal, international trafficking of weapons and ammunition -- no "ifs", "ands" or "buts": and no hair splitting. You are doing all of the hair splitting. The OP's article began with a patently false statement: "No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking," and that is a lie!

BTW, 18 to 20 (
21 minus one day) year old GIs aren't old enough to buy beer -- but they can vote, drive and usually, and legally, buy a long gun; so, once again you obfuscate.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
CBJ7, 18 U.S.C. § 924(b)IS a federal statute that forbids the illegal, international trafficking of weapons and ammunition -- no "ifs", "ands" or "buts": and no hair splitting. You are doing all of the hair splitting. The OP's article began with a patently false statement: "No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking," and that is a lie!

BTW, 18 to 20 (21 minus one day) year old GIs aren't old enough to buy beer -- but they can vote, drive and usually, and legally, buy a long gun; so, once again you obfuscate.

taking the comment in context with the article totally escapes you doesnt it ?

scratch me saying you were splitting hairs, I was wrong.

youre too simple minded to split hairs.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
taking the comment in context with the article totally escapes you doesnt it ?

scratch me saying you were splitting hairs, I was wrong.

youre too simple minded to split hairs.
No, it is you who is too dull and liberally contentious to admit that the author began his article with a lie, CBJ7.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #21
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Unfortunately, even on ignore, some of the crap posted by I.B. Dumb, gets through.

Just like the Ten Commandments says "Thy Shalt Not Kill", we supposedly "legally" put people to death every year in prisons across this nation. We also kill tens of thousand of INNOCENT people and try to "cleanse" it by calling it "collateral damage" in War.

I appreciate your trying to convince a rock that he can think but it just doesn't work with I.B. Dumb.

He doesn't understand poetic license or using broad brush phrases that might have been better chosen to explain things of a legal nature.

The FUCKING FACT remains that even with a trafficking law so written, LOCAL prosecutors even in AZ felt going to trial would have been foolish and unproductive because of the ambiguity of the charges.

Perhaps, this clip from an interview with the author of the article that smeared shit on the face of an oh so deserving Darrell Issa and his contemptible followers will serve to show others, except for the cranially challenged I.B Dumb, the distinction between arrests and the inability to successfully prosecute "gun trafficking" charges.

Going to the 6:33 mark of this clip will enable you to skip the portion of the clip on Health Care.

The purpose of the contempt vote was to further the "conspiracy theory" but the interview with the author proves otherwise.

Katherine Eban, a contributor for Forbes Magazine, knows more about this issue than ANYONE on this board - she wrote the article that proved Issa was a political hack and the conspiracy theory was a strategy hatched by the right to hurt Obama and Holder.

This conspiracy theory was hatched by a right wing political hack who has cooked up similar schemes in the past.

I expect the uneducated and stupid posters who continue to post here without facts NOT to listen to the most knowledgeable source on this matter (Eban) but then that is why they are who they are, isn't it? They'll scream about the program on which she is interviewed or its host rather than the facts of the story.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Notice how when they have NOTHING, they don't respond. They seem to be hoping against hope that the truth will drop off the page while COF, Whirly and Barleybrains replace it with some of their typical "bullshit" and "filler material"?
Old 06-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Here is the truth for you, Stevie. STOP THE CAFFEINE IN THE AFTERNOON!

Seriously, you are sounding stupider than ever.

We will eventually find out the truth of Fast and Furious. We'll see if you are as upset then. But until then, NO CAFFEINE!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

We will eventually find out the truth of Fast and Furious. We'll see if you are as upset then. But until then, NO CAFFEINE!

heres my prediction

a civil suit that doesnt force Holder to pass the documents to congress ...

a NO POINT fiasco that cost taxpayers gawd knows how much, and lasted gawd knows how long, staged by republican idiots when the entire country should be focused on bigger, far less expensive fish ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:17 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

We'll see, CBJ7.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #26
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:

More PROOF of my allegation. Thanks, COF, for showing your inability to understand facts or political motives by your handlers. Also, thanks for replying and understanding EXACTLY as I predicted you would!
Old 06-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
We'll see, CBJ7.

we'll see the 5 atf agents testify guns werent walked and Issa's bullshit get flushed ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:30 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Be that as it may, CBJ7. If that is the truth, I will apologize publically, right here. But until then, I'm content to wait for Holder to be indicted.

Stevie, seriously. Stop the caffeine.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be that as it may, CBJ7. If that is the truth, I will apologize publically, right here. But until then, I'm content to wait for Holder to be indicted.

Stevie, seriously. Stop the caffeine.

not necessary COF. Im waiting too,

Nothing criminal, the basis of the investigation is null and viod, what else can come from all the hoopla? Somebody missed D Day?

lol
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Unfortunately, even on ignore, some of the crap posted by I.B. Dumb, gets through.

Just like the Ten Commandments says "Thy Shalt Not Kill", we supposedly "legally" put people to death every year in prisons across this nation. We also kill tens of thousand of INNOCENT people and try to "cleanse" it by calling it "collateral damage" in War.

I appreciate your trying to convince a rock that he can think but it just doesn't work with I.B. Dumb.

He doesn't understand poetic license or using broad brush phrases that might have been better chosen to explain things of a legal nature.

The FUCKING FACT remains that even with a trafficking law so written, LOCAL prosecutors even in AZ felt going to trial would have been foolish and unproductive because of the ambiguity of the charges.

Perhaps, this clip from an interview with the author of the article that smeared shit on the face of an oh so deserving Darrell Issa and his contemptible followers will serve to show others, except for the cranially challenged I.B Dumb, the distinction between arrests and the inability to successfully prosecute "gun trafficking" charges.

Going to the 6:33 mark of this clip will enable you to skip the portion of the clip on Health Care.

The purpose of the contempt vote was to further the "conspiracy theory" but the interview with the author proves otherwise.

Katherine Eban, a contributor for Forbes Magazine, knows more about this issue than ANYONE on this board - she wrote the article that proved Issa was a political hack and the conspiracy theory was a strategy hatched by the right to hurt Obama and Holder.

This conspiracy theory was hatched by a right wing political hack who has cooked up similar schemes in the past.

I expect the uneducated and stupid posters who continue to post here without facts NOT to listen to the most knowledgeable source on this matter (Eban) but then that is why they are who they are, isn't it? They'll scream about the program on which she is interviewed or its host rather than the facts of the story.
One more time for another dumb mutha fucker: Little Blind Boy! Despite his obstinate denials, the fact remains: 18 U.S.C. § 924(b) IS a federal statute that forbids the illegal, international trafficking of weapons and ammunition. Despite his obstinate objections, it only takes one law to criminalize such behavior. So when a dumb mutha fucker like Little Blind Boy quibbles and makes excuses about the "inability of law enforcement agents to enforce" an existing law that clearly states that it is against the law to be a "straw buyer" and its against the law for "straw buyers" to ship or transport weapons and ammunition to foreign countries, they are full of shit.

Also, when a dumb, liberal mutha fucker like the OP posts an article that begins with a patently false statement,
"No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking," it is an article based on a lie.

The law exists! The article is a lie. If you defend the article, you are lying!

Only a dumb, liberal mutha fucker like Little Blind Boy can continue to deny the existence of a federal law that forbids and penalizes illegal, international gun-trafficking.
It only takes one law to define and criminalize such behavior!

BTW,
dumb mutha fucker, CBS is also reporting the story:

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations.

Documents obtained by CBS News show that the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) discussed using their covert operation "Fast and Furious" to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales.

In Fast and Furious, ATF secretly encouraged gun dealers to sell to suspected traffickers for Mexican drug cartels to go after the "big fish." But ATF whistleblowers told CBS News and Congress it was a dangerous practice called "gunwalking," and it put thousands of weapons on the street. Many were used in violent crimes in Mexico. Two were found at the murder scene of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-57338546-10391695/documents-atf-used-fast-and-furious-to-make-the-case-for-gun-regulations/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women