Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 08:21 PM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't see much positive benefit coming from providers reviewing hobbyists. I am *assuming* that the review would be visible to the the gentleman in question. If so, then chances are the only reviews that would be written would be glowing ones.

Kind of the same logic why the ROS here is not visible to providers. Egos in general do not handle criticism well, gender notwithstanding. So an honest but very unflattering review written by a provider is not only likely to cause the guy to get butt hurt, there is also a pretty good chance that it would also have the added benefit of harming the provider's reputation.

Additionally, reviews could create an awkward situation for the provider. He thought he was the world's best lover, she thought he was a horse's ass. He asks her to write a review, so what does she say? Does she tell him no? If she does he will want to know why. Does she just lie? If so, she is doing her fellow providers a disservice, and blowing smoke up his ass when perhaps he needs to be set straight on a few things LOL

So, the likely result would be alot of puff pieces. Sites like P411 and Datecheck already serve as very useful verification sites. Additionally, there is the reference system. These are the provider equivalent to the guy's reviews.

Not only that, but the sort of information women are interested in exchanging about clients via references is significantly different from the sort of information men typically share in a review. We want to know if he is LE, if he is safe, any hygiene issues, was he on time, did he overstay his welcome, was he a gentleman. Physical description, skills, that sort of thing really isn't important in a reference, and if a guy is looking to get reviewed, these are probably the things he would be wondering about LOL

Last but not least, its just not discreet.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:33 PM   #17
Guest030219
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

To be honest , I don't think I would ever put a no review on eccie, or any other site. if it was that bad of a time, then I probably had something to do with that. Karma tells me a negative review on anyone's behalf will only impact you in the same way. If I got a profile on NR and my rating was a 1, lol, then I would want to find out who and why.This is a business based on marketing yourself, either provider or client, and bad marketing and sales could end your career. So for me, it's a positive or nothing at all.
Guest030219 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:40 PM   #18
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I like the idea. Providers can write reviews and be discreet about it. I think it will help some providers screen faster.
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:08 PM   #19
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Like I said elsewhere... in my opinion, most drama is started not by the girls but by the guys with our fragile egos and insecurities.

As for providers reviewing clients... as long as you have the clients okay before doing a review then I see no problem.

BUT HERE LIES THE PROBLEM!
Discretion is the most important part of a providers business, in my opinion even more important then BCD skills,
and doing a review of a client, with out consent, would show a total lack of discretion.

Oh we might jump up and down and say that we are all for it... but when it comes right down to it... our fragile little egos just could not handle it.
I totally see your point. Trust me, as women, our fragile little egos can't handle it either lol. We are all the same, men and women, when it comes to stroking or crumbling ones ego lol. The Ego, Super Ego and ID lol. Ahhh the mind is vast ocean of discoveries lol. Typically our worst enemy is our own Ego lol.

The guy I did the review on is single (no girlfriend or wife). AND The review I did was definitely a good stroke for his ego.

This wasn't a graphic review like the men do of the providers lol. It was more about his persona and behavior, not about specific activities or his skill level lol.

Women focus more on the experience as a whole, where as men focus on specific activities lol.

If he ever gets mad about it, I would totally delete it in a flash.

But... I do understand where you are coming from.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:01 PM   #20
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Stacy is correct again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

Not only that, but the sort of information women are interested in exchanging about clients via references is significantly different from the sort of information men typically share in a review. We want to know if he is LE, if he is safe, any hygiene issues, was he on time, did he overstay his welcome, was he a gentleman. Physical description, skills, that sort of thing really isn't important in a reference, ...................

Last but not least, its just not discreet.
Stacy, you got the main point. Women need to feel safe.

Some guys are jerks, and so are some women. Thankfully for us guys; I have the feeling that fewer women are jerks than men.

Thank you for your understanding.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women