Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You're right. We'll have plenty of time for it later but....

So...let's cut to the chase and identify the complete psychos immediately.

Who believes that Vince Foster was murdered?

Who believes that Hillary and/or Bill played a role in Vince Foster's murder?

Vince Foster's death was ruled as a suicide from a single GSW to the mouth. Many people write suicide notes before they kill themselves. Suicide notes most often are found near the body and hold clues to the reason why that person would take his or her own life. No suicide note was found near Foster's body, but instead a note was found in his brief case a few days after his death. The note not really a suicide note per se but a letter of resignation that was torn to pieces with one piece missing. There are only three reason's I can think of why a person would take their own life. Actual Clinical Mental Illness, where a person's condition renders them unable to cope with daily life any longer. Their condition becomes so bad that ending their life seems to be the best solution than to continue enduring it. Substance Abuse as well as various medications. One that is seldom considered is Fear overwhelming fear of someone or something. This fear isn't associate with paranoia but realistic fear. Sometimes people take their own life out of fear that facing any consequences to their actions would be worst than death or the possible death they may face inflicted by another would be far more excruciating than what they could inflict upon themselves. So what circumstances surround Foster's suicide?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

so what candidate from the right has a chance to get at least 30% of the popular vote OR win the electoral college ?

Elmer Fudd ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Look at the NAME being thrown against the wall for the democratic party. Poor democrats.

I'll even give you a good picture

the subject is anyone's guess
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #19
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Look at the NAME being thrown against the wall for the democratic party. Poor democrats.

I'll even give you a good picture

the subject is anyone's guess
It's about how much she gives a shit, or how big Bill's dick is.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

regardless what you can say about Hildabeast, she will be the next POTUS.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #21
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I HOPE (and if I did pray) and PRAY the loony fringe of the GOP will put up Paul or better yet, Cruz and then finally this nation will elect its first woman president and it would be a landslide to rival the Barry Goldwater debacle of 1964! Rand Paul? OK with me!!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #22
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
I HOPE (and if I did pray) and PRAY the loony fringe of the GOP will put up Paul or better yet, Cruz and then finally this nation will elect its first woman president and it would be a landslide to rival the Barry Goldwater debacle of 1964! Rand Paul? OK with me!!
If Hillary runs in 2016 the only reason she would run is to be the first female president and that's the only reason. For those that vote for her, they are voting for a candidate that only has one thing on her mind and that's herself. If she wins, her selfish goal would have been met. The job as president will be executed through deceptive practices, lies and unrealistic goals that she will never meet. This country will continue in the same direction it has been since the Bush administration. Hillary will just take the corruption of Government to the next level.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

The job as president will be executed through deceptive practices, lies and unrealistic goals

this isn't about 43
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #24
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
regardless what you can say about Hildabeast, she will be the next POTUS.
that's only if dipshits like you vote for her
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
that's only if dipshits like you vote for her

unlike partisan hacks like you, I'll vote for the best choice, party be damned
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #26
timpage
Account Disabled

Nut No. 1 has chimed in....duly noted. Who will take the number 2 spot? Whirlytard? COG? Going going.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Vince Foster's death was ruled as a suicide from a single GSW to the mouth. Many people write suicide notes before they kill themselves. Suicide notes most often are found near the body and hold clues to the reason why that person would take his or her own life. No suicide note was found near Foster's body, but instead a note was found in his brief case a few days after his death. The note not really a suicide note per se but a letter of resignation that was torn to pieces with one piece missing. There are only three reason's I can think of why a person would take their own life. Actual Clinical Mental Illness, where a person's condition renders them unable to cope with daily life any longer. Their condition becomes so bad that ending their life seems to be the best solution than to continue enduring it. Substance Abuse as well as various medications. One that is seldom considered is Fear overwhelming fear of someone or something. This fear isn't associate with paranoia but realistic fear. Sometimes people take their own life out of fear that facing any consequences to their actions would be worst than death or the possible death they may face inflicted by another would be far more excruciating than what they could inflict upon themselves. So what circumstances surround Foster's suicide?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #27
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
unlike partisan hacks like you, I'll vote for the best choice, party be damned
No ya won't. You'll vote for Hillary or any other swinging dick liberal.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #28
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I can see an unconvential candidate and candidacy. Someone who does not rely on the establishment but will accept their aid. They will stand on their own two feet. They will speak a conservative message and live it. They will hae built a base with voters including having the support of elected officials elevated to office by this candidate. The VP should be a person of experience outside of politics. A person who can speak to the crowds with the same fervor as the president but not have to parrot comments or, morely importantly, not have to withdraw previous comments.

You are certifiably insane.

Putting either of those dopes on a national ticket would result in a worse defeat for the GOP than Goldwater in 1964.

For the record, I believe Herman Cain did sexually harass at least some of those four women that accused him. He is also too old to be elected President. He will be 71 in 2016.

And Sarah Palin does not possess a SINGLE qualification for either President or VP of the US.

She is an unintelligent, anti-intellectual hack that somehow slipped out of the trailer park to become governor of a state that is disproportionately populated with blue-collar men with outstanding warrants in the other 49 states.

No one - not even you - would know or care about her if John McCain had done even the most basic due diligence on her and never even thought of asking her to join his ticket.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
No ya won't. You'll vote for Hillary or any other swinging dick liberal.
party be damned
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #30
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Nut No. 1 has chimed in....duly noted. Who will take the number 2 spot? Whirlytard? COG? Going going.....
Oh really, what in my post constitutes me as a nut? Could it be you're the nut cause it places a few questions you're afraid to answer.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women