Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-26-2020, 09:49 AM   #16
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t recall... but he also could have been talking about me. My screening is very stringent, but my discretion is also unparalleled.
I’m okay with a newbie not providing the screening information criteria... I’m also okay with someone who says that I’m out of their budget range. I’m not meant to spend time with everyone who contacts me. Just as gentleman are selective... so am I.
I’m sorry HoustonRiley, if he perhaps confused our screening methods ,and it cost you an appointment, or caused there to be a question of your reputation. It was probably me. It’s probably my fault. However... I personally wouldn’t publicly post any correspondence from any existing or potential suitor...I understand that you were trying to clear up a misunderstanding, but that to me, would seem like indiscretion. What you do, and how you conduct your business is NONE OF MINE... I’m just saying... what I would or wouldn’t do.
Have a splendid weekend...
P.S. should you ever need it, I’m reference friendly!
Old 06-26-2020, 09:58 AM   #17
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is an interesting conversation tho ..seems hes contacted everyone in this area but hasn't booked with anyone.
Old 06-26-2020, 11:57 PM   #18
looking4justtonight
Gaining Momentum

No, I only like to see one person as a regular. I'm just picky.

After I retired, a few years ago, I moved to Carthage and met Makayla. We got along great, so there was no need for anyone else. Then I moved to away for work, then moved back, then moved away again for work, and just moved back again.

Sadly, that's the problem with being military, you move around a lot.

Now I'm back in Carthage for good...I'm sick of moving around...lol

I've moved 27 times in 20 years.

Other than very specific statements, that were directed at specific people, I was speaking in general.

I don't mind having the personal information conversation with everyone, but it should probably be it's own thread.
Old 06-27-2020, 12:05 AM   #19
looking4justtonight
Gaining Momentum

Yeah, I'm not going to post "private messages", regardless if they prove my point or not.

That would be a violation of trust.
Old 06-27-2020, 12:11 AM   #20
looking4justtonight
Gaining Momentum

Hot Summer

I checked with several ladies, only a couple of them are willing to come to Carthage during normal situations (this COVID-19 thing has changed everything).
Old 06-27-2020, 08:38 AM   #21
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Willing? Ladies are still traveling even

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4justtonight View Post
Hot Summer

I checked with several ladies, only a couple of them are willing to come to Carthage during normal situations (this COVID-19 thing has changed everything).
Well hun I am willing..
but you have to book an actual appointment not just a vague comment about coming to your house anytime we want
Old 06-27-2020, 10:38 AM   #22
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4justtonight View Post
Yeah, I'm not going to post "private messages", regardless if they prove my point or not.

That would be a violation of trust.
That would also be a violation of forum guidelines and subject to an infraction, points and a possible ban.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

This thread is a mess of accusations, explanations and completely off track from the OP's request. ISO's are not allowed in Coed or the Sandbox and I should have removed this from the beginning. Instead...closing - S31
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women