Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2017, 01:12 PM   #16
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

WTF? A simple 14 word question by the OP turns into this shit? Keep this on track guys and gals!
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:16 PM   #17
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397581
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default why bother

why bother posting threads important to me when i need advice on here. Its always BOYS going back and forth or useless bashing about each other. CAN WE BRING IT TOGETHER AND BRING EACH OTHER UP INSTEAD OF DOWN. IM SUCH A POSITIVE PERSON COME ON GENTLEMEN!
NikkiLuv92 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 05:08 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92 View Post
why bother posting threads important to me when i need advice on here. Its always BOYS going back and forth or useless bashing about each other. CAN WE BRING IT TOGETHER AND BRING EACH OTHER UP INSTEAD OF DOWN. IM SUCH A POSITIVE PERSON COME ON GENTLEMEN!
Nikki - a bit of real, authentic advice

I understand your frustration - but honestly, this is not the type of board I would post to get advice on important, non hobby items. Just the nature of the board, discussions, etc does not lend itself to that. Shoot I recall reading on TOS a provider asking for investment advice. Not the place to go look for that. Yes, you may find someone who is a landlord - but most landlords are likely not looking to rent to someone who will use the property for the hobby - or at least talk about it in a public forum. If you really want to ask, you would have been better off saying "Is there a landlord who can help answer a question - if so please PM me" and then discuss it in private with them

Second, the reason your thread got derailed is by looking at who answered your post first. Then he goes on with how you have been to his place. You probably realize by now you made a mistake seeing him. You may not have known it was Tats who contacted you for an appointment at his place since he was banned here at the time - but I hope you realize the bad reputation he has both here and on TOS among providers and the hobby community and why the vast vast majority of providers refuse to see him. He can hurt your reputation by association alone. And if you don't believe me or just think this is more boys going back and forth, please ask Jinny here and your fellow providers

lots of sites out there to search for apartments - zillow, hotpads, craigslist

Good luck with your search for a rental
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:27 PM   #19
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Nikki-
There are also some sub-rentals that might get you past some of the hurdles that full leases require.
Try apartment-finder.com too.
Good luck
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:16 PM   #20
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Nikki-
There are also some sub-rentals that might get you past some of the hurdles that full leases require.
Try apartment-finder.com too.
Good luck
While that IS a possibility, in the majority of cases it still NEEDS the landlord's approval else it may be considered property abandonment and have legal consequences. I'd advise against this , unless approved by the owner.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #21
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Nikki - a bit of real, authentic advice

I understand your frustration - but honestly, this is not the type of board I would post to get advice on important, non hobby items. Just the nature of the board, discussions, etc does not lend itself to that. Shoot I recall reading on TOS a provider asking for investment advice. Not the place to go look for that. Yes, you may find someone who is a landlord - but most landlords are likely not looking to rent to someone who will use the property for the hobby - or at least talk about it in a public forum. If you really want to ask, you would have been better off saying "Is there a landlord who can help answer a question - if so please PM me" and then discuss it in private with them

Second, the reason your thread got derailed is by looking at who answered your post first. Then he goes on with how you have been to his place. You probably realize by now you made a mistake seeing him. You may not have known it was Tats who contacted you for an appointment at his place since he was banned here at the time - but I hope you realize the bad reputation he has both here and on TOS among providers and the hobby community and why the vast vast majority of providers refuse to see him. He can hurt your reputation by association alone. And if you don't believe me or just think this is more boys going back and forth, please ask Jinny here and your fellow providers

lots of sites out there to search for apartments - zillow, hotpads, craigslist

Good luck with your search for a rental
Why do you have to TALK ABOUT ME AFTER A WARNING WAS ALREADY ISSUED by the mod? Am I the topic or is it Nikki trying to find a place?
Old 07-13-2017, 07:27 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
While that IS a possibility, in the majority of cases it still NEEDS the landlord's approval else it may be considered property abandonment and have legal consequences. I'd advise against this , unless approved by the owner.
Maybe you can offer her a rental in one of your inherited places in Bulgaria on the Black Sea? They need hookers there too.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #23
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe you can offer her a rental in one of your inherited places in Bulgaria on the Black Sea? They need hookers there too.
# 16 above.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #24
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Nikki, JJ gave you some Indys advice recently, let me give you some for Eccie...

To add to what Berry Squared said, this is not a place of positivity, this is a public view into an online mens locker room. Indys is by design for the ladies, Eccie by design is for the guys. Nikki, if you are going to hang out here and I am quite sure most of the guys hope that you do, you have to be prepared for sophmoric humor, open assholiness, brutal honesty at times, a lack of PC anything and random hostility. Welcome to Eccie
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:34 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
# 16 above.
Just an option isn't it? It's on topic. You mentioned you had this property. It wasn't an insult.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:41 PM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Just an option isn't it? It's on topic. You mentioned you had this property. It wasn't an insult.
Excuse me Sir, it is NOT on topic because the topic is Nikki seeking a place. It is NOT on topic because even after an official warning issued by a mod, you continue to talk about ME, MY PROPERTIES I OWN AND WHAT PLACE NEEDS HOOKERS but the topic.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:44 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Excuse me Sir, it is NOT on topic because the topic is Nikki seeking a place. It is NOT on topic because even after an official warning issued by a mod, you continue to talk about ME, MY PROPERTIES I OWN AND ALL KIND OF STUFF but the topic.
You've been talking about property owners. You admitted you're a property owner. What's off topic about my post? Make Nikki an offer. She might take it.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:46 PM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
You've been talking about property owners. You admitted you're a property owner. What's off topic about my post? Make Nikki an offer. She might take it.
Sir, the point here is that EVEN AFTER A WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED you continue to talk about other things but the topic. What it was before the warning it was. Obviously you are trying to instigate unnecessary drama by bringing me into the convo/subject on purpose and I refuse to partake and will let the mod handle it. You have absolutely NO basic respect Sir. You bluntly disregarded the mod's warning. If you think your "humour"is funny it is not. Only in your mind is it funny Sir. We are done here Sir.
Old 07-13-2017, 09:45 PM   #29
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Why dont you cosign for her with your landlord tatts. You can watch all the guys show up for their appointments wishing you were her.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:09 PM   #30
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Maybe a fuck pod is not entirely a bad idea. Throw some candles and a bed in it and if the location is compromised move it .....

is a fuck pod the same as a dumpster? tatas please advise
chizzy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women