Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48562
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42208
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2015, 04:29 PM   #16
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Did she get pics of you stuck in the tub?
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:06 PM   #17
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

On the other side of the ledger, if she does $1000 a day (250x4, 333x3, 100x10) for 200 days a year - a little over half time - she earns $200k a year.

An apartment should be about $10k a year. She can afford some condoms and pedi's and still show a profit.
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:14 PM   #18
Chincho
BANNED

You would think that's the case and after several years in a tax free business how many can come up with 100,000 cash or own a home in cash.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:35 PM   #19
htownsa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Same question should be asked to some oil patch workers. Some friends were smart... others just have a good story to tell.
htownsa is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:00 PM   #20
Chincho
BANNED

SA angel is the only prostitue thus far with the confidence to respond, you would think that other providers would want to justify their rates and take this opportunity to give us a glimpse into the time and effort they put forth into seeing each and every client.

Perhaps expense is not the reason many don't put the time and effort into providing a clean incall for each and every client perhaps it's just laziness. Or the reason has something to do with the same reason that they don't have at least a 100,000 in cash or own a home after several years in the business.

Don't bullshit yourself into thinking all the providers change sheets between each and every client if one claims that ask to see proof there oughta be a closet full of dirty sheets and clean sheets close at hand.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:02 AM   #21
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

I tried to do the math, but hooker math + hooker logic.... left me confused
I ALWAYS change the sheets after each appt
And shower/do all the hygiene stuff
I take a lotta pride in owning a lot of lingerie (ok...maybe its a shopping habit. Shhhh.... lol )
My location is normally in a private, residential setting, however at times ill switch it up.

But the numbers ...i dont have any earthly idea
overhead is very minimal considering the income ... :/
I dont understand some are always in constant need of financial "help"... but i guess its the hooker logic/hooker math ...
On the other side of the spectrum...whoring is a very profitable business.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:07 AM   #22
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Oops! A double
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:42 AM   #23
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 273820
My ECCIE Reviews

It cost alot!!!

I put more than half of my profits back into my appearance as this is my investment to get returns on.. in a sense.

Hotel= $125 per day for a suite at an upscale hotel. .
Nails / pedi every 12 days= $75
Hair ( I get dark extensions added) / low lights
High quality shampoo/products= $500 every 2 months
Face ( quality creams/ chemical peels/botox/injections/MD visits)= $1000 every few months
Tan= $90 every month / $100 spray tans per month= $190 monthly
Makeup/perfume/lotions=$200 approx per month
Clothes/shoes/lingerie= OMG who knows I try not to add this waaaayy to much! Maybe $600 monthly
Food/gas= ??
Tipping the staff at the hotel= varies...maybe $100 weekly
Phone used to do this ( my throwaway phone haha) = $80
Condoms= $160 varies of course monthly ( I buy quality ones ;*)
Waxing/ eyebrows= $45 every 12 days
Im sure im missing a few things but I am afraid to add all this up!
Wow I dont think I can back to my professional job now in the medical field ...:/ I didnt spend this much before...hmmmm
Blondie xxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:48 AM   #24
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chincho View Post
you would think that other providers would want to justify their rates and take this opportunity to give us a glimpse into the time and effort they put forth into seeing each and every client.
Either that or they can smell the shit you are trying to stir up...IJS
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:59 AM   #25
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
Either that or they can smell the shit you are trying to stir up...IJS
PLUS 1
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:23 AM   #26
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

That totals somewhere around 6000 a month - ~75k a year.

You could cut out about half of that if you had an apartment (~1k a month instead of 3800). That would be about 36k a year in expenses from a (possible) income of 200k+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie xxx View Post
It cost alot!!!

I put more than half of my profits back into my appearance as this is my investment to get returns on.. in a sense.

Hotel= $125 per day for a suite at an upscale hotel. .
Nails / pedi every 12 days= $75
Hair ( I get dark extensions added) / low lights
High quality shampoo/products= $500 every 2 months
Face ( quality creams/ chemical peels/botox/injections/MD visits)= $1000 every few months
Tan= $90 every month / $100 spray tans per month= $190 monthly
Makeup/perfume/lotions=$200 approx per month
Clothes/shoes/lingerie= OMG who knows I try not to add this waaaayy to much! Maybe $600 monthly
Food/gas= ??
Tipping the staff at the hotel= varies...maybe $100 weekly
Phone used to do this ( my throwaway phone haha) = $80
Condoms= $160 varies of course monthly ( I buy quality ones ;*)
Waxing/ eyebrows= $45 every 12 days
Im sure im missing a few things but I am afraid to add all this up!
Wow I dont think I can back to my professional job now in the medical field ...:/ I didnt spend this much before...hmmmm
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:25 AM   #27
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Chincho It is still probably cheaper to rent a woman than to own a woman..

To own one u have to think about vacations, special occasions, holidays, annual up keep, health insurance, gifts when u screw up, a nice home/car, furniture to decorate that nice palace, oh and lets not even add in the kids she may want...

And Chincho if ur a real asshole to her having to live in fear if u have that big life insurance policy! )))

Yeah probably better to rent than own! Hahaa
Old 03-24-2015, 05:53 PM   #28
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I've often debated with myself the repercussions if I showed up at a incall with my own sheet to throw over the bed.

Would a hostess be totally offended?
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:20 PM   #29
Blondie xxx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
That totals somewhere around 6000 a month - ~75k a year.

You could cut out about half of that if you had an apartment (~1k a month instead of 3800). That would be about 36k a year in expenses from a (possible) income of 200k+.
Yes but I cant sign a lease bc im planning to move to the UAE/dubai to work in the medical field 1st week of June. Plus I get the room every day anyway:/ I never had clients come to my home. I always thought there wouls be one crazy that would show up late at nite drunk haha ...I dont know just never have done that.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:31 PM   #30
Chincho
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie xxx View Post
Chincho It is still probably cheaper to rent a woman than to own a woman..

To own one u have to think about vacations, special occasions, holidays, annual up keep, health insurance, gifts when u screw up, a nice home/car, furniture to decorate that nice palace, oh and lets not even add in the kids she may want...

And Chincho if ur a real asshole to her having to live in fear if u have that big life insurance policy! )))

Yeah probably better to rent than own! Hahaa
I don't like the idea of owning a woman, she has to have her own life and social interests be damned if I want some "piece of arm candy" or a "trophy wife" to lug around all the time.

Vacations: never met a woman who travels around as much as me in fact I just bought a brand new piper arrow and hired a pilot.

Special occasions/holidays:Send flowers to her dog instead of her on her birthday, I got that game down.

All those miscellaneous expenses you mention: I don't what those items cost and I don't care. people who work for me handle paying my bills.

Houses: fuck I got three already not including housing for employees and I want to build a fourth with a 30 foot waterfall and stream/pond kinda like you see at bass pro shop but bigger and nicer.

Kids: my legal & financial counsel set up trust funds when I was a kid for future generations might as well have some since their already paid for.

Life insurance: heck I might have some probably not I don't honestly why they would have bought it but my legal and financial counsel think of all kinds of shit to worry about they are silly bastards and I try not to talk to them much.

My Financial counsel does regularly and sarcastically inform me that the Vet bills on my horses are 30,000-45000/per month and that's just the vet bills. And I do also spend money on myself in February I splurged and bought a pair of boots and a pair of blue jeans I now have 5 pairs of jeans and 7 shirts and 1.5 pairs of boots so I totally get women with big wardrobes because I have a lot of clothes myself.

Women really aren't expensive I'm just not ready to settle down yet.

Married=no whores
But till then chincho's ass has a blast!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women