Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48594
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42334
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2014, 09:49 AM   #16
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My ECCIE Reviews

I loved your post and I find that you do not negotiate a turn on… I know some may not agree with ones rates but there is always someone out there that will meet your needs and budget… No need to try to talk a lady down in the price she set for her services… Just look for someone who suites your needs…

On another note… I too am a bp provider. I am on every site actually… You can't put all your apples in one basket… If one site is not good another is… Although bp carries a lot of bs it also like wallance stated has some hidden gems… Some guys do not know about the boards and while there are great ladies on bp there are also some great guys who only know about bp…
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #17
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i could've written wallance's post word for word based on my own experience. the reality of living out here is that bp is sometimes the best option. you win some, you lose some…it's a game that has to be played carefully, but the rewards can be great.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #18
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Personally I've been burned too many times taking chances on providers off BP or ones with no reviews. If I can't find any I won't even consider taking a chance anymore.

In my line of work I'm constantly dealing with people who want to negotiate prices; some do it respectfully most are absolute assholes about it. I know what the value of the service my business provides, I think it's a very fair price, so I rarely give out special deals. Because of that I don't negotiate with any of the ladies I visit since I know what it's like to be insultingly low balled. If I think the price is fair I pay it, if not I just don't see them.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:54 AM   #19
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

I don't negotiate prices and respect the rates offered. But I do not see anyone without seeing reviews first. I have in the past and was uniformly disappointed in the results. I am willing to wait for well reviewed GFE providers, and the long periods of waiting seem to always be worth it when I finally see someone who is exactly what I am looking for.
I don't have anything bad to say about BP, but it is not for me.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #20
houston.alexxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallance View Post
. But I would almost always be willing to pay a premium for a known commodity.
+1

My BP gambles have paid off at a rate of about 1 for every 10 I've tried. It's been a bad investment. Though, if you like the excitement of the unknown and don't care if you ever see that money again... I guess its ok for you then.
houston.alexxx is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:58 AM   #21
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

Quote:
BLUE MOON MAN: the long periods of waiting seem to always be worth it when I finally see someone who is exactly what I am looking for.
That is a good feeling. I cannot seem to wait that long. Or rather, I CHOOSE not to wait that long. Lol.
Quote:
JHurt1968: I know what it's like to be insultingly low balled.
God forbid anyone low-ball an offer to the point of insulting a lady. That is a borderline sadism fetish, simply trying to demean a lady. I did not mean that at all. It is just an issue, that if a lady want to earn $150/hhr, then she should either be SMOKING hot and able to prove it with genuine photos, or a wonderfully skilled provider. Without one or the other, I don't mind saying, "Sorry, without review or pics I can only do 100." Most are not insulted when it is done politely. In fact more often than not, I get invited over. Now, I think an offer of 60 or maybe even 80 could be insulting.
Quote:
Nikki_Sweets: Some guys do not know about the boards and while there are great ladies on bp there are also some great guys who only know about bp
You know, the bad providers, I can understand not caring whether or not they join, but I am shocked how often I meet someone who has never heard of eccie or P411. What the heck else are you gonna talk about as an icebreaker? This is what we have in common. We have that "invite provider" button for a reason. Sheesh.
Quote:
busternutzs: Given that I have not met Exotic Jade or Kellie just to name a couple which are well know in this area but I would be willing bet that Devin can match their performance.
You just named 2 of my top five visits all-time from the standpoint of services. So apparently I need to meet Devin, eh? Lol

I am curious though. Alex originally made this statement:
Quote:
houston.alexxx:Also, BP providers seem to be doing FAR too well here now.... I personally think it's keeping the A+ providers away. They can't compete (pricewise) with the BP girls.
Is this true?
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #22
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

there's no way to know if bp is keeping other girls away.

but, this is one of the only truly free markets on the planet.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:45 PM   #23
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I never negotiate, tried twice and one was a failure while the other we were able to compromise but it still didn't work out in my favor for other reasons.

If I feel a lady commands a price higher than I'm comfortable with, I just wont see her. In line with that, if I feel the amount paid for services offered don't match up I won't see her again.

Do I feel I've overpaid with this approach? Sure plenty of times. Do I feel I've underpaid? A handful of times with only 1 providers, most gents here and the provider know who it is.

EP doesn't have many verified locals, and even those ladies seems to take their show on the road quite a bit, so BP is just a fact of the hobby life if you don't want to wait. I will say on the whole I've had a great experience with VPs from here and a dissatisfying experience with with BP ladies.

Quite a few people have the opinion that amount paid doesn't correlate with level of service offered, but in my experience that's been wrong. Of course there does come a point of diminishing returns.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:15 PM   #24
Ciedoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10 View Post
Quite a few people have the opinion that amount paid doesn't correlate with level of service offered, but in my experience that's been wrong. Of course there does come a point of diminishing returns.
Varies from lady to lady really as well as their moods. I have tried out the top dollar ladies before and every time I end up mad at myself for feeling like I wasted money on the encounter (one hour with the top lady could have bought me 3 dates with my ATF) because I have been with other providers that take less donations and provide better service. I have looked at BP but I get so irritated with all the fake pics that I have never bitten the bullet and taken my chances. All that being said, I remember my first date with my ATF. Was a half hour $ toe curler. Maybe it was a marketing ploy by her to rock my world so I would become a regular...and if it was it sure worked!! I pretty much stopped playing with others so I wouldn't have to miss out when she came through again. Been a couple years now and I still get all giddy when shes in the area. Some will say it was a cheap date the first time around but trust me she has more than made up for the introductory offer ten fold by now
Ciedoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:27 PM   #25
jamusjohn81
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default BP?

I new, what is BP?
jamusjohn81 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #26
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
Given that I have not met Exotic Jade or Kellie just to name a couple which are well know in this area but I would be willing bet that Devin can match their performance.
Bear in mind this is purely conjecture on my part and should not taken as gospel.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:08 PM   #27
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

I've never done BP on my own, only at the urging of friends with the "look at these chicks, go with me" kinda deals...outta 5 BP connections, 4 were pretty shitty service and usually fake pics.
The last may have been fake pics, never saw the ad, just showed up and she was there, service wasn't too bad that time! lol

I just don't have the balls to take the plunge unless I'm drinking with friends, I just know I'll be disappointed!
Kinda like going to the titty bar by yourself...what's the point? Half the fun is laughing at your friends as they make a fool of themselves!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #28
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

I joined ASPD in Jan of 2001. Since then, every one of my appts has been from ASPD, Eraps, or Ecie. I use no other sources. I do some confirming with P411, but never use it to pick an appt. Of course, I have a few in my little black file now also.

I have written one NO review in that time. And it was the only one that deserved one.

Not one NCNS in that time.

These boards work.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:16 PM   #29
houston.alexxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Very well said.
houston.alexxx is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #30
blazin6969
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
i could've written wallance's post word for word based on my own experience. the reality of living out here is that bp is sometimes the best option. you win some, you lose some…it's a game that has to be played carefully, but the rewards can be great.
Spice advertised on BP and I took a risk on her. That risk paid off.
blazin6969 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women