Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #16
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
I guess cuz i have never been in love to be a jealous type then i dont understand....
That's cuz I haven't done DATY on you yet!!!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #17
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
That's cuz I haven't done DATY on you yet!!!

If you doing it like that....then don't call me....i don't wanna be the next provider on CBS....

Reports are stating that a young hot pregnant feline has fallen in love with a "Tomcat" after he performed his DATY skills on her.....we may have a stalker on our hands...update at 6
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Tomcats love pussy....I'm just sayin'
Old 07-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #19
Rocko
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Hey Babydollsnow, since you are pregnant does that mean you offer BBFS, just asking. lol

Ok, to the thread. I have thought about this before and I cannot even stand the thought of another guy with my girl. I know this makes no damn sense. I am fine being with girls who have been with a lot of guys. Hell I have no doubt I have follow some guy i have never met by an hour or just a few minutes and never knew and really would not care if I did. But it is different with my girl. I this may be a guy thing.
Rocko is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #20
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
Hey Babydollsnow, since you are pregnant does that mean you offer BBFS, just asking. lol
YEA Rocky I am....charging 10,000 by the hr...can you afford it?

Damm i thought i was undercover with that BBFS...you guys just had to get it out of me didnt you.....lmao!!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:05 PM   #21
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

When I got back together with my ex one of my conditions was I would keep my ad up and continue to schedule appointments. The retard was fine with that but he was always whining like a bitch "waaaaa I feel like I'm competing waaaaa I have to xanax I have anxiety I'm impotent." He is such a baby, he took xanax before and his dick was broken for some time. I think I only saw one person while we were together and it's amusing in retrospect that he was so distraught over it. I was like "Gosh sweetie, think about how I felt when I kept finding out about all the skanks you were scheduling appointments with." Being an impotent sex addict must be hell.

I've the ego of a Leo and I am the center of the universe, there is nothing greater than being graced with my presence. The best open relationship is one in which you lie very well and are very very very VERY discreet.
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #22
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I would be open to another female joining in, or joining another couple. I don't know if I could handle watching another dude with a girl I cared about though.
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #23
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko View Post
The best open relationship is one in which you lie very well and are very very very VERY discreet.
My kind of girl!

Do you like DATY?
Old 07-21-2010, 02:28 PM   #24
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combustion View Post
I would be open to another female joining in, or joining another couple. I don't know if I could handle watching another dude with a girl I cared about though.
So what if you don't care?

Another ex and I discussed bringing a girl in for fun and I decided we should do it on a trip out of town with a pro. Then the discussion turned to me expressing a desire for two men and he said "I don't want to watch you get fucked by some guy" and I said "Why the fuck do I want to watch you fuck someone else?" We left the idea of threesomes alone and just cheated quietly, no fragile egos were harmed. I'm kidding, I would never "cheat" on anyone. Also, it does not count as cheating if it is done out of spite.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #25
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hell naaw, better not be no other mule kickin' in my stall. Any mule that tries it is off to the glue factory.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #26
rwksl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

My wife and I are not in an open relationship, but we do swing together.

Almost all of our adult play is done together with other couples (mostly foursomes). We've been doing this for over 5 years now and still enjoy it very much. Being together in bed with another couple can be very hot. Sometimes the wives play together before the guys join in. But usually we just swap partners.

There have been some ups and downs in the jealousy department over the years, but since we do this together and in front of each other, all in all it's worked out pretty darn good. I get turned on watching her get pleasured, and it's unbelievably exciting for me to experience other wives (and it doesn't cost a thing).

My wife has been doing some traveling lately and has recently given me permission to visit with some of the massage girls on this site- as long as my sexual releases are limited to HJs and BJs. She only wants me to have FS with other women if she is part of the experience. She also likes to get a full report from me after I've had a massage and some fun on my own.

So, even though I'm not in an open relationship - and I don't think this type of arrangement would work very well in our marriage - I do think married couples can find alternate lifestlyes that work well for them. We've been married 26 years and counting.

<------- My avatar is a picture of my wife. I still think she's hot after all these years. With or without extracurricular sex, I feel like an incredibly lucky guy.
rwksl is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:02 PM   #27
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

Awwwwww, Dan Savage should give yall a prize!
Old 07-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #28
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

The first report card I ever took home had a note from the teacher ... Doesn't work and play well with others, runs with scissors and DOESN'T SHARE .... somethings never change...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

My SO gets pissed at me for not getting jealous. It's just not my nature.

I wouldn't mind if she was getting some on the side.
Hell, she's gotta get it from somewhere...
Old 07-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #30
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
.... I wouldn't mind if she was getting some on the side.
Hell, she's gotta get it from somewhere...
It's been so long... I didn't even know they had moved it...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women