Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2022, 03:24 PM   #16
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
Perhaps its the ladies you are seeing.

Go visit Mila Jynx or Mona Lisa or Katrina - if you don't get a full wet faced DFK session with them then its you bud.
I cannot afford those ladies. So what do I do then in order to get what I want which is full fledge dfk without having to resort to kissing Dear John or Betty White's Ashes. Have some sympathy for one of your less fortunate brethren
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 03:29 PM   #17
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Girls that will "kiss your face off".... they'll make out with you like you're an old boyfriend with no stop. (I don't think these ladies will kiss one guy less than another)

Houston
Katrina
Jeaneth
Kalani
HoustonViolet1
Mona Lisa
Esmeralda
Brazil (came to Austin two weeks ago and did some awesome DFK... not sure if YMMV?)
Sexy Natalia (came with Brazil to Austin too. She has large, soft and very kissable lips... not as passionate as some of the others though).
*Mimi (Yadira)
Alexa (Yadira). Cute lips and very fun to kiss
Lili (Yadira)... not coming back to Houston... :-(

The first six are probably the most Girlfriend-like on the list. HoustonViolet is not so much "make out" session as some good DFK combined with girlfriend cuddling with some nice LFK, hugging and caressing (YMMV?)

The MOST intense DFK on the list are Katrina, Jeaneth, Kalani, Mimi and Esmeralda.... lots of DFK, lots of tongue, very passionate from these five... the others are very close, but these five are the heaviest make-out artists that I know in Houston. I call Katrina, Jeaneth and Esmeralda "Super-GFE's".

*Mimi - This is what I wrote in an OH2 LR review after seeing her.
"Mimi is a great kisser. She kisses as good as any girl I've met. She loves DFK. She'll leave her mouth kind of open and encircle your lips. She has a cute little tongue and she uses it alot to do light tongue wrestling, and move it around inside your mouth. You can tell that she really likes to kiss and she's very good at it... one of the real highlights for sure."

Austin
Sexy Charlotte
Jules Milano
PeAch
Punky Brewster
Avery69 (retired)
Gio25 (Latina visited ATX from SA last week... big soft lips with lots of kissing)

The first three are probably the most Girlfriend-like on the ATX list..

I see some great Latina UTR's that are from both ATX and Houston that are very much the "girlfriend experience" and all are very much into DFK....

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 03:52 PM   #18
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandaman View Post
Girls that will "kiss your face off".... they'll make out with you like you're an old boyfriend with no stop. (I don't think these ladies will kiss one guy less than another)

Houston
Katrina
Jeaneth
Kalani
HoustonViolet1
Mona Lisa
Esmeralda
Brazil (came to Austin two weeks ago and did some awesome DFK... not sure if YMMV?)
Sexy Natalia (came with Brazil to Austin too. She has large, soft and very kissable lips... not as passionate as some of the others though).
*Mimi (Yadira)
Alexa (Yadira). Cute lips and very fun to kiss
Lili (Yadira)... not coming back to Houston... :-(

The first six are probably the most Girlfriend-like on the list. HoustonViolet is not so much "make out" session as some good DFK combined with girlfriend cuddling with some nice LFK, hugging and caressing (YMMV?)

The MOST intense DFK on the list are Katrina, Jeaneth, Kalani, Mimi and Esmeralda.... lots of DFK, lots of tongue, very passionate from these five... the others are very close, but these five are the heaviest make-out artists that I know in Houston.

*Mimi - This is what I wrote in an OH2 LR review after seeing her.
"Mimi is a great kisser. She kisses as good as any girl I've met. She loves DFK. She'll leave her mouth kind of open and encircle your lips. She has a cute little tongue and she uses it alot to do light tongue wrestling, and move it around inside your mouth. You can tell that she really likes to kiss and she's very good at it... one of the real highlights for sure."

Austin
Sexy Charlotte
Jules Milano
Punky Brewster
PeAch
Avery69 (retired)
Gio25 (Latina visited ATX from SA last week... big soft lips with lots of kissing)

I see some great Latina UTR's that are from both ATX and Houston that are very much into DFK....

A'Man
Anandaman this took some work and I really appreciate the effort. This is what I wanted. We are a community. We know what dfk really is. Again sir you are a great asset thank you. Thank you.
Old 12-31-2022, 04:09 PM   #19
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Look again too Pitroom. I was still doing a little editing when you quoted me... Also, note that I'm very much into Latinas (and Asians). ALL on the list (except Avery69, Sexy Charlotte and Punky Brewster) are Latinas. Jules Milano is a mix since she is part Latina... but, comes across more like a caucasian...

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 10:31 AM   #20
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I cannot afford those ladies. So what do I do then in order to get what I want which is full fledge dfk without having to resort to kissing Dear John or Betty White's Ashes. Have some sympathy for one of your less fortunate brethren
I would rather see 1-2 high quality women a month that provide top tier GFE experience than 1-2 women a week that give cheaper but lower quality service. Yes I'll hit an AMP like Rainbow now and then for a quick fix, but I go in with the right expectations.

Save your $ and treat yourself
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 04:59 PM   #21
Pitroom
BANNED

Anandaman shows us all how it's supposed to be done. Most folks just think this is comedy central. Thank you Sir. I appreciate the help
Old 01-01-2023, 10:48 PM   #22
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Anandaman this took some work and I really appreciate the effort. This is what I wanted. We are a community. We know what dfk really is. Again sir you are a great asset thank you. Thank you.
Pit, when Uomo gave you 3 names, you cried about how you couldn't afford them and oh poor me, However, when Aman gave you a list that included 2 that were on Uomo's list aand most of the others were in the same general price range, he was heaven sent according to you. Yes Aman put in some work, but that doesn't change their rates. Evidently you just talk to hear your ears ring.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 11:05 PM   #23
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
Pit, when Uomo gave you 3 names, you cried about how you couldn't afford them and oh poor me, However, when Aman gave you a list that included 2 that were on Uomo's list aand most of the others were in the same general price range, he was heaven sent according to you. Yes Aman put in some work, but that doesn't change their rates. Evidently you just talk to hear your ears ring.
Sir Anandaman is ourhome, eccie royalty. Goat status He is a walking encyclopedia for pussy especially in Austin. Like he must have a golden dick like in the golden child. Providers speak glowingly of him. He can open doors. I'm far from stupid Sir. If I'm going to do this I locate the players in this game. He is probably one of the main ones. Uomo I honestly don't know who he is. I just think about him if I want to play a game of Uno. Does that suffice for an explanation. When Anandaman talks I listen. Where are my besties CenellM and My Bestie Dear John when I need them
Old 01-02-2023, 08:38 AM   #24
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sir Anandaman is ourhome, eccie royalty. Goat status He is a walking encyclopedia for pussy especially in Austin. Like he must have a golden dick like in the golden child. Providers speak glowingly of him. He can open doors. I'm far from stupid Sir. If I'm going to do this I locate the players in this game. He is probably one of the main ones. Uomo I honestly don't know who he is. I just think about him if I want to play a game of Uno. Does that suffice for an explanation. When Anandaman talks I listen. Where are my besties CenellM and My Bestie Dear John when I need them
What do you need with me I’m just letting you talk bro…
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 09:03 AM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Just to start the New Year off.....
Here's another definition of True GFE.
Always late for a date
Always ignores the guy
Usually turns into the ex-wife.
OK, yes the civie classification, but am I wrong?

But yes, the kissing thing is a must for repeat dates in hobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandaman View Post
Girls that will "kiss your face off"....
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 09:43 AM   #26
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
No it does not suffice. You, sir, are 2-faced. In your reply to Aman you talk about community, but another person from the community triefs to help you don't even thank him. All you do is make fun of his handle. You claim to trying to better things for the guys. That is misuse of the plural. You are only trying to better things for one guy - you. You don't really care about anyone else. You are sucking up to Aman because you think he can hook you up. To hell with everyone else.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 09:43 AM   #27
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Really? The fu.. if I'm ever giving you advice or help again arm pit. Where's that ignore button...
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 10:46 AM   #28
Pitroom
BANNED

Come on gentleman, lighten up a tad bit. Just having a little fun here. I understand Uomo from what I see now has alot of reviews, it's just that Anandaman is always so thorough when he gives help and I appreciate that because he expends alot of energy. That's all. I'll throw you'll a bone perse. From the agencies I believe Melinda truly dfk's(Exotic Latinas), Katy at LR. That's all guys. I'm a nice guy just with the hustle of life I have fun, wasn't trying to disparage anyone but I do know Anandaman is the Goat around here.
Old 01-02-2023, 12:54 PM   #29
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Just to start the New Year off.....
Here's another definition of True GFE.
Always late for a date
Always ignores the guy
Usually turns into the ex-wife.
OK, yes the civie classification, but am I wrong?

But yes, the kissing thing is a must for repeat dates in hobby.
Sir you absolutely Rock as a Mod here. I love the way you interact with us and genuinely just a nice guy and not punitive. Thank you. CendellM I was just missing our board interaction (you already know how I feel about your toes). Uomo I appreciate the help. Nordic you are an amazing contributor. Aman you know how I feel about you. Bestie Dear John ....well lol. No you are one of my favorites. Thanks guys. It's a cruel world. Just trying to relax and crack jokes but it's always harmless. Thanks family
Old 01-02-2023, 05:51 PM   #30
spear89
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 20

to me GFE is lots of kissing, hugging, and fondling. with LFK. I don't really care that much for DFK myself. I like to start a session with plenty of romantic kissing and fondling each others stuff. The longer that goes on the hornier we both get and so then the sex is that much better. After sex lots of kissing and strong hugging, it makes me feel real good like a real connection has been made.
spear89 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women