Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2016, 02:01 PM   #16
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Pay for an hour, take the hour. They are gonna refund you any money for cumming faster.

Of course she wants you to cum fast it improves her hourly rate.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:09 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemineye View Post
Thank you, I get the gist of it now. For years I was under the impression from many sources that a man cumming early is a turn off to women, and the way most people have talked about premature ejaculation made it seem like there is something wrong with the man.
Take it from an expert, once you get outside the hobby, premature ejaculation is no picnic. But it does sort of endear you to providers, though if you're really quick, it catches them off guard if you don't warn them because it is so out of the ordinary. Civilians aren't nearly as forgiving or amused.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:30 PM   #18
deadbeatbastard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Take it from an expert, once you get outside the hobby, premature ejaculation is no picnic. But it does sort of endear you to providers, though if you're really quick, it catches them off guard if you don't warn them because it is so out of the ordinary. Civilians aren't nearly as forgiving or amused.
^^^^^^This^^^^^^

Civvies want you to last longer than 30 seconds. Most women would prefer that you last long enough for them to get their own "O" before you get yours, roll over and go to sleep.

I have a regular UTR that enjoys sex and cumming as much as I do and her "O's" are real, not fake. But I've also visited a few girls who definitely want you to cum faster and get it over with.

So then, how long is long enough? In the RW, its long enough if she gets to "O", its not long enough if she's left frustrated because you came all over her stomach as soon as you undid your jeans. LOL.

In the business world of 1 pop, the sooner you pop, the sooner you get out, the more money/hr she makes.
deadbeatbastard is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:38 PM   #19
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I have to agree w/the two above.... it has a lot to do with "the hobby" vs "civilian world".

You might enjoy a session with the goal of "mutual satisfaction", and if you find the right one(s) here, that can happen, but I'm sure they wouldn't take offense either way. In the real world, well, you definitely will not win many friends popping too early LOL

Personally, I am not good at holding back at all. I am certainly starting to feel my age, but I can still hit the first bell pretty quick.... and then be ready to go again relatively quickly after that. I'm kinda done trying to control it, though, because there have been cases where it has been hard to even cum at all. The humanity! I just focus more on DATY, when needed, and haven't had any complaints with that approach
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:44 PM   #20
Guest122516-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Attachment 523121

Mostly those who are nervous or taking certain prescription medications for health issues. It's not a big deal.

Either I'm in my prime or just high energy, I eat my Wheaties on the daily so I'm up for the challenge! [/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
Yeah I'm hooked on xannys and it's happened to me a couple times because of it
Guest122516-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:58 PM   #21
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 6 God View Post
Yeah I'm hooked on xannys and it's happened to me a couple times because of it

LOL I was referring to blood pressure meds but I can see how Xanax would prolong it too.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:06 PM   #22
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

And I thought X's were for sleeping and dreaming :-). Butt come on guys, how long and hard do you want your work day to be. If you wear her out with all your talents....she might not be able to see her next appt smh.

Of course in the RW she is probably not doing 2, 3+ guys a day and of course she wants a longer and harder....
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:38 PM   #23
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=GingerKatt;1058079940]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post

That's not fair to generalize us all. I do like part of the hour to be getting to know each other, kissing, rubbing and foreplay. But I LOVE the other stuff too! The only problem I have with it lasting too long is if the guy is well endowed. Even at one appt a day, a big guy can really make me sore if it goes on a long time, even with lots of lube! At some point I have to gently say, "honey I'm having a wonderful time but I'm getting a little sore". My vay jay jay is NOT a one size fits all, lol! But if he can't finish up pretty soon, there are plenty of other ways to make my leave extremely satisfied!

And if my guys finish before their time, I love to cuddle and touch and have some pillow talk. They don't rush for the door! There may even be time for round 2!
Well said pretty girl.
Laura Lynn is online now   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:41 PM   #24
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

I've been told I'm unusual in that my penis (a word not heard often here...penis penis penis penis lol) stays rock hard after I cum for 10,15 minutes. I can't nut again unless it goes down for a little.
My first year hobbying I would fuck and fuck and fuck without cumming and at that time I couldn't cim so I had some frustrated providers.
Now I let it rip quick and laugh my ass off...personally I could eat pussy for days
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 06:38 PM   #25
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im glad I could help
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 08:36 PM   #26
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensegal View Post
Sometimes I wish I could last longer thank 5-8 minutes. I figure I not only get to have a orgasm, fulfill a fantasy or two, AND get a good workout for the heart.
Absolutely! If I stick it in, 5 mins would be max. It's just too good.

That's why I'm gravitating to the NURU, FBSM, L1, L2 providers.

It's more of a "service" than an
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 08:39 PM   #27
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
Im glad I could help
Kaitlyn, your ads drive me crazy! (In a good way) FUCK!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2016, 08:45 PM   #28
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
LOL I was referring to blood pressure meds but I can see how Xanax would prolong it too.
Yep, this stuff will prolong you shot. But I'm addicted to the intensity not the longevity.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:52 PM   #29
Muscleup
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=GingerKatt;1058079940]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post

That's not fair to generalize us all. I do like part of the hour to be getting to know each other, kissing, rubbing and foreplay. But I LOVE the other stuff too! The only problem I have with it lasting too long is if the guy is well endowed. Even at one appt a day, a big guy can really make me sore if it goes on a long time, even with lots of lube! At some point I have to gently say, "honey I'm having a wonderful time but I'm getting a little sore". My vay jay jay is NOT a one size fits all, lol! But if he can't finish up pretty soon, there are plenty of other ways to make my leave extremely satisfied!

And if my guys finish before their time, I love to cuddle and touch and have some pillow talk. They don't rush for the door! There may even be time for round 2!
Okay, Okay, my bad. For the 2 to 5% of the providers that want to "cuddle" and the guys to hang around for a while, I'm sorry. But for the other providers, they are probably have their hands in the air saying, "FUCK YEAH, WHEN DONE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE". Until next time, of course.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:03 AM   #30
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe you're just seeing the wrong providers Muscleup. I really think most of the Verified well reviewed ladies on this site wouldn't have gotten their good reputations with the type of behavior you describe. Maybe you should try some one else? It can also take some ladies a while to really get the hang of good service. I learned a lot my first 6 mths from listening to experienced providers in the Powder Room and reading Coed threads. And especially from reading reviews (the parts I could) about what clients really like and dislike. I really do like to please! I think most good providers get into this business because they do.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women