Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60526
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42014
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36391
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2023, 10:23 AM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

LOL! Boy has CNN got you snowed.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 10:53 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I'm gonna give you a little tip that might just upset your worldview, but nobody's "pro abortion".
And yet leftists love killing babies.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 11:09 AM   #18
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I'm gonna give you a little tip that might just upset your worldview, but nobody's "pro abortion". That being said, there are many reasons an abortion might be necessary, and that choice isn't anyone's business except the woman and her family. And it sure as fuck isn't the business of any government entity.

Good then stop having the government pay. For it then.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 11:29 AM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
That being said, there are many reasons an abortion might be necessary, and that choice isn't anyone's business except the woman and her family.
That’s a farce, as any honest medical professional will tell you. The number of times that intentionally killing the baby is necessary to save the life of the mother is so infinitesimally small it’s, for all intents and purposes, nonexistent. What the pro abortion crowd tries selling as medically necessary is that it will cramp the mothers style and cause “mental hardship”. Yeah, no shit. Kids are hard and require the parents to make sacrifices, most of us know that going in.
Old 07-04-2023, 11:35 AM   #20
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Lol. So misguided. This thread isn't about abortion anyway. Next.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 12:00 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol. So misguided. This thread isn't about abortion anyway. Next.
Translation - you have no facts to support your position so you want to change the subject
Old 07-04-2023, 12:02 PM   #22
tommy156
Premium Access

Wrong. It's just not worth getting points over.
Old 07-04-2023, 07:45 PM   #23
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Roe/Wade was better off left alone. Pro-choice are more passionate than most pro-life. Just losing votes. Another reason for women not to vote for Trump. Another reason I don’t want him winning the GOP. Women hate him also as much as AA.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 10:17 AM   #24
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

There are so many it would take pages to list. But I have posted some of them on some previous threads

That said, besides making America Energy Independent (before Senile Biden came in and fucked that all up), these were in the news recently

President Trump put three great justices on the Supreme Court to give our country a fighting chance for the next 15-20 years. Decision after decision has restored a fundamental constitutionalist perspective to our legal landscape.

I guess you think nominating 3 judges, when there were openings, is a great accomplishment. (True the democrats were stupid doing the honorable thing and let the incoming administration pick the next judge, then, when the situation was reversed, being stabbed in the back by the republicans.) But considering what he actually did I guess it was for him.

I understand why you don't want to list Trumps accomplishments here, unlike your posts, people can argue both sides of the point here, without being off topic.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 10:29 AM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I guess you think nominating 3 judges, when there were openings, is a great accomplishment. .
I understand why you don't want to list Trumps accomplishments here, unlike your posts, people can argue both sides of the point here, without being off topic.
Of course you miss the point. Why am I not surprised. It was not nominating 3 judges. It was putting 3 conservative judges who follow the constitution and rule of law on the Supreme Court. The fact that Trump did this and not added some fake conservative like John Roberts was a great accomplishment

As for the list - anyone can look them up on other threads. They are out there for all to see. I have no interest wasting my time putting them all on this thread simply because you haven't paid attention in the past
Old 07-05-2023, 02:48 PM   #26
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Of course you miss the point. Why am I not surprised. It was not nominating 3 judges. It was putting 3 conservative judges who follow the constitution and rule of law on the Supreme Court. The fact that Trump did this and not added some fake conservative like John Roberts was a great accomplishment

As for the list - anyone can look them up on other threads. They are out there for all to see. I have no interest wasting my time putting them all on this thread simply because you haven't paid attention in the past
You are correct, (I hate to admit it ) I missed the point about how trump picked 3 ultra conservative judges.
Again, since I usually, don't read your post, because they are always written to be one sided. I'm asking you to post his so-called accomplishment's again, so both sides can respond.
I'll even help you out.
Trump tried to build a wall,
trump cut taxes.
trump engaged in a trade war with China.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 02:57 PM   #27
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Hard clarification required. Trump nominated the judges. Mitch and the boys put them on the bench.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 03:46 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
You are correct, (I hate to admit it ) I missed the point about how trump picked 3 ultra conservative judges.
Again, since I usually, don't read your post, because they are always written to be one sided. I'm asking you to post his so-called accomplishment's again, so both sides can respond.
I'll even help you out.
Trump tried to build a wall,
trump cut taxes.
trump engaged in a trade war with China.
Here are a few

Oversaw an unprecedented economic boom that included the lowest unemployment rate in a half-century and jobless claims at a nearly 50-year low.

Tax relief for all Americans but especially for the middle class

Massive deregulation saving companies and consumers thousands of dollars a year

New trade deals benefiting Americans

America Energy Independence

Secured the southern border and enforced our immigration laws

As previously mentioned, effectively remaking the Supreme Court with conservative justices who follow the constitution and rule of law
Old 07-05-2023, 05:05 PM   #29
Jacuzzme
BANNED

I wouldn’t call the justices appointed “ultra conservative”, not even close. Gorsuch is the best, but Barrett and Kavanaugh aren’t even close to that description.
Old 07-06-2023, 08:49 AM   #30
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Tax relief for all Americans but especially for the middle class
This one is completely false. 83% of his "tax relief" went straight to the top 1%, and they have exploded the debt. The exact opposite of what he promised his rubes would happen.

https://www.americanprogress.org/art...ng-debt-ratio/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women