Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35821
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #16
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default I wish they would ban that fucking picture from the internet so idiots would quit posting it!

Face shots are not necessary for me to want to see a lady, as I understand the need for discretion. Now, body shots I feel are a necessity. I don't even waste time on ads with no pics.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #17
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sending out face shots, screened or not screened. That's all I need, is to be in Walmart somewhere and some angry wife who saw my photo on your computer comes up and decides to start some shit. Enough folks around here know what I look like and can attest that I am not a troll. For those who don't know what I look like, I'm sure they know somebody who does and can ask.

I contemplated for a long time about showing my face. But for privacy reasons, I opted not to. I used to show my face years ago, until my college professor said something to me after class lol. Never did again, and doubt that I ever will.

I look at it like this. If a guy doesn't like what he sees when he arrives, he has the option to tell me so and leave. Just be nice about it and slip me a little something to compensate for my time lost

Meg
Old 07-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #18
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know about every instance, and I did do some research and every review I found was great. At the time all her P411 profile was displaying was a flower. I took the chance and had the distinct pleasure of meeting the now retired Nicole Preston.....I'm a better person as a result!!
Old 07-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #19
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I think most of us understand the discretion part of the business. Hell that's why most of us guys use hobby phones. Face pic is not necessary for me to see a lady. However, a body pic is necessary. Then I expect to see the lady's body. I don't expect hustler type poses, but I would like to see your actual body. Hiding all your shots with a full teddy or clothes causes me to think you're hiding something. Heavily airbrushed photos are another pet peeve.

FTH
Old 07-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #20
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun.time.hobbyist View Post
I think most of us understand the discretion part of the business. Hell that's why most of us guys use hobby phones. Face pic is not necessary for me to see a lady. However, a body pic is necessary. Then I expect to see the lady's body. I don't expect hustler type poses, but I would like to see your actual body. Hiding all your shots with a full teddy or clothes causes me to think you're hiding something. Heavily airbrushed photos are another pet peeve.
Agreed on all counts. I don't see why this is so difficult to understand. A lot of these women are thinking ahead to the day when they put this life behind them. Why would they want their face plastered all over the internet whore boards when they are trying to get on with their lives? Frankly, I'd rather see these women than the ones who aren't thinking beyond their next trick.

A little bit of research goes a long way towards eliminating the risk of being surprised when the lady opens the door. Once I get the "go" sign from folks I trust, I won't let a little thing like no face pics stop me.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #21
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Hey, I won't argue that you all have every right to do that. Just wanted to make it known that most of us skip right past the ad.... not ALL of us obviously. IMHO those who have nothing to hide will hide nothing. I would look hideous with a bald head, so I hide it by not shaving my head.

If for some reason the ad seems really interesting, I start my research. And I'm damn good at that. About 70% of the time, I can find an ad they posted ages ago through google cache or by looking in other major cities for the contact number. The 70% of the time I find the almighty face shot, I think, yep you probably WILL get more responses without it. This whole provider hobbyist scenario we all have going on is really give and take. From the ladies side, it awesome always being on the receiving end of the cash flow. Well, in return for this, we hobbyist don't have to worry about being 9s or 10s. Thanks for not being as picky as we are.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:10 PM   #22
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowshisstuff View Post
Just wanted to make it known that most of us skip right past the ad....
I'm sure they appreciate the public service announcement. Do you have the data to back up the "most of us" claim? Or are you simply throwing it out there trying to convince chicks they aren't going to get business if they don't relieve themselves of this last vestige of privacy?
Old 07-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #23
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Don't get your panties all in a bunch. It's just a website dude. Yes, there are hoards of people like you out there that don't care either way. BUT there are a lot that share my opinion on seeing their face. So, if a profile HAD a face shot, nice body, catchy pitch, your group and my group would look it over with interest. However, if the face was covered, smudged up, swirled, or their head was missing in all their photos, yes your group would STILL be interested. Mine would move on.

So to recap, using pure logic, no BS stats dug up to prove my point, a provider ad showing her face will get more consideration than one without. The defense rests!
Old 07-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #24
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Oh and regarding instant gratification, I think that's kind of the point. Otherwise, I'd go back to either of the last two gfs I dumped. Providers are more sensible in so many ways. No emotional ties, upfront pricing, doesn't want to decorate my place, won't drag me to a chick flick or to go shopping at Target. I have a job that requires a hell of a lot of strategy, planning, re-selling, etc. It leaves me not wanting to argue about what to watch on TV or what to make for dinner. I spend all day being an uber uptight professional suit & tie guy. It's nice to relax with someone else who presents herself with such attention to detail (like hair looking cute, nails done, sexy eye shadow, etc). I have a lot of respect for providers. If you aren't willing to do whatever it takes to be rich and successful then you lack good survival skills.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #25
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

why your group will have fewer choices too.
How about you post your pic in here for the world to see?
Its the same for the ladies discretion has to be a must for some of them.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #26
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Several choices and many ways to make your decisions... faceless provider ads work.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #27
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews
Default knowshisstuff

I dunno who you're preaching to but it seems to be a pretty lame choir. What, they can't make their own decisions?

C'mon, dude ... get up & walk it off. I know it must've hurt but it's not life-crippling. If it was, then you'll have a new name ... 'Gimpy'.

I do just fine without showing my face. Screened or not, my pics don't leave my harddrive. I haven't changed anything about my process of handling the gents and they're perfectly happy.

Discretion commands it's own price without someone's careless influence dictating it.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #28
cowboy45
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I think there's a mindset here that comes into play.
If a guys looks at this hobby as buying a piece of meat at the butcher shop he's gonna want to see the whole thing. He isn't interested in the more subtle pleasures of getting to know a great mind or sharp personality, he's in it for the "instant gratification" that's already been discussed. To me it's like the guys who are only interested in how many bells can be had. It's different than what I want but hey, to each his own. To my way of thinking they are missing a lot by not exploring all the possibilities of how to get to that bell, the interesting little side explorations and journeys that can add a lot to the main trip of finding the bell. Or also, the girls whose face doesn't show but are in fact really beautiful or who maybe aren't, but are great lovers, great conversationalists and great wits. I've experienced a few ladies whose face I wouldn't have picked out of a line up but who I was totally "smitten" by after as little as an hour in their company.
This game is to be played by each player's rules of selection, and each player's needs and wants, and as far as picking a lady to spend time with, I'm not sure that there can be a "right way" or "wrong way" to do it. Just do what works for you and enjoy.
As far as numbers, I don't have a clue which side of this particular debate is the larger but sometimg tells me that for any hobbyist who is discrete and respectful of the ladies lives, well, they understand the many reasons for restrictions on face shots. I can tell you this, once a shot is out there, even to one person, there is no getting it back and no way of knowing where it will end up or what circumstances it might be under. Give the girls a break. Or post your own picture, such as on P411 now. See how it feels to know you don't know where it might wind up. I don't really have anyone to hide it from but I'd be nervous. Of course I'm one of those who would be hiding his due to "butt ugly" factor.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #29
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

What have we learned from this? First, knowshisstuff has way too much time on his hands if he can do his research, find an old ad and find his elusive face shot. Second, it really doesn't seem to matter all that much to most people. Most people get it and seem to really care less. There's no right answer on this topic. You have your opinion, and it's just that..an opinion. Post your pic on here and see if you want your friends and family to see you on a whore board. Same goes for the ladies. Many have plans for a life beyond this. They don't want to this past to come back and haunt them. All you have to do is look at the long line of providers in the past who have suddenly disappeared from here because their pics were discovered by a family member or jealous ex. The repercussions for the ladies is big. So you're not going to convince providers to suddenly show their faces. Just deal with it. Move on if you don't want to see them.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #30
eewok
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I think it is perfectly understandable that these ladies have a life and value discretion just as much as I do. You are going to miss out on some absolutely gorgeous ladies if you don't see providers with no face ads.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women