Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Because I am a bit naive at times I have to ask. Isn't the no no when someone starts asking about rates and services combined? Most ladies direct you to their site/shocase for that info but why is a small conversation about what you each might like overboard? Especially when it's after you've been screened. Not to mention screened by someone that screens as well as some of the ladies here do.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:52 PM   #17
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

EA, I agree, you need that extra info after screening. Maybe the ladies need to put in the "extra" type of services they are willing to provide on their website or showcase in very general terms but specific enough to inform the client about what may take place. After screening a bit more detail can be given if the client expresses an interest in that category. Again, a lot is YMMV anyway.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #18
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshynemonroe View Post
For me..if you say something in ne way that i feel is to much the convo is over....
Yep!....Unless it's someone I've seen before....That said, I do have an "after you've been screened" form on my site for gents to fill out, that's for if they have any requests such as attire and such, however, if someone filled it out with explicit narrative their appt would be terminated asap!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #19
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I think I need to learn how to create a blog like Valerie and then the ladies can just go to it to see if she is comfortable seeing me and if she is, what it is I like lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #20
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I think I need to learn how to create a blog like Valerie and then the ladies can just go to it to see if she is comfortable seeing me and if she is, what it is I like lol.
Haha!!....maybe not a bad idea to put it in your sig line
Old 03-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #21
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Providers many times hide their limited services behind don't ask question "line".
You have to waste your hard earned money to find out the hard way. I don't do reviews but I had this happen many times. I no longer see many of the providers and I stick with few UTR's. They're more reliable.
I believe providers should discretly be upfront about their menu and services.
ivan is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #22
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This is a great example of why it's worthwhile to establish yourself here on Eccie.

A couple of years ago, on another board, I was bantering back and forth with a new provider, and she made a comment that hinted about her submissive side. We took the conversation into email, and after a bit it became obvious that she was very much into being submissive, but obviously wasn't comfortable submitting to every hobbyist who asked.

It took a bit of time, but trust was established, and our first session together was off the wall. The second was even better. The chemistry was amazing, largely due to the fact that our interests aligned and that trust had been established.

So yes, discussions before the fact are valuable. But you have to proceed slowly, and you can't expect every provider to want to invest the time. YMMV, to be sure.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:02 PM   #23
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Blowpop great point. Trust is essential before the session and that may be very difficult. Both parties often need to take a safe risk of exposing themselves but it can lead to a very rewarding long term relationship which might be missed otherwise. And it goes without saying that until you actually meet each other and see the chemisty, you cant have any certainties and as always YMMV.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #24
spunky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Now is there anything wrong with a discussion between the two parties involved once the business end of things have been concluded and both are comfortable and ready to play? I for one have certain things that I like and certain things that I don't, I would also like to know what the womans limits and bounderies are as I do not want to cross them.

Spunky aka Spunkey71
spunky is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #25
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

I personally like to discuss limits and boundaries during the session while it is ongoing. It is so YMMV and may vary as the session progresses. While likes and dislikes would be something to take up before although there is probably overlap between the two.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:18 PM   #26
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know if I would feel to comfortable talking to much over the phone about things about to take place just doesn't seem very professional to me at all, but to eachs own
Mariah Moore is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #27
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hmm

So how is your experiences going so far.

Im not a dude, but generally the older ones have their mind up, prepared for the worst. They have checked the reviews, look at acouple of her posts, even peeked at the P411 profile. They have a general idea of what the experience is going to be like.

I know exactly what you are asking,you want to make sure you two mesh and are on the same page. Having said that, i don't know too many ladies comfortable replying back over the phone, "yes I love kissing".

Go with the flow. You may just be surprised.

PS its numerous of threads and threADS for that matter where the gents are asking the ladies what they like. You may find some answers there.

Happy Hobbying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
I personally feel that for the client to get the best session possible and for both client and Provider to get the most out of their time together, explicit sexual discussions of interests, desires, fetishes etc are necessary before the session. There are obvious pros and cons and I am interested in opinions of both providers and clients. I am not talking about discussing the obvious things that are in the usual session and review but more unusual special interests that might be called kinky or taboo and make the session very hot.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #28
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Mariah, I am not suggesting discussing things that will take place. That is not for discussion before the session. We are talking about general interests in certain special types of behaviors. Until you have the actual session, you never know exactly what will happen. If you arent comfortable, you dont discuss.
Lisa- Again you dont know until the session if there is a mesh or chemistry. Just trying to pin down some special interests is all that I am talking about. It is a good point you make that you can research the posts of a provider or that mention that provider to see what she may enjoy. Asking about kissing or other activities usually mentioned in reviews(which arent reliable) are not what I am talking about either. Going with the flow is what usually happens with mixed results but sometimes surprisingly good results if parties are open to discussions during or right after the session. Providers always need to be comfortable with any discussion.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #29
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

@Whitechocolate- I think you are over analyzing this a bit much love....just got with it when your time comes...There aren't many ladies who are comfortable discussing BCD things....
Old 03-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #30
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

If they dont wanna talk about it I just carry flash cards and draw it out.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women