Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #16
Torqueman
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Deja vu...another one of her "I told you about me so if you don't like it then fuck you" threads...

How fun...
+1

Torqueman is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #17
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I'm sorry. You seem upset. You were a hooker since the age of 5? It seems like you've had some hard times, keep your chin up. I admire your courage, I could never say all that. I'm just incognito.
I knew an Isis in London her hair always looked so pretty in the rain. For your penance you should go to church more often and give to charity.

Back on topic BestOral you always crack me up, whether posting in vodka enhanced mode or what ever in the hell this one was. Even if you semi-retire or go back off shore please stop by every now and then just to let us know how you are doing. We both know WU has a crush on you and now that London Rayne is taking a vacation he can focus on you. Sure I wish she would come back under another handle or something but that isn't allowed so bestoralntexas will have to get all of the attention. Please never be silent, we would miss you too much.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #18
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Penance for what? I do give to charity, I give what I can. And I went to church on Christmas Eve. I don't understand your comment.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #19
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

shhhh...be real quite and listen, you might just learn something.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #20
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Penance for what? I do give to charity, I give what I can. And I went to church on Christmas Eve. I don't understand your comment.
Then perhaps Father Wayward, the murdering rat bastard was just having a precognitive moment... relax my child and it may come to you.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #21
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi guys....
Oh Wayward, you are priceless...and i will miss you...
i will come back to the SHMB, i think this is hilarious btw,because i am one of them...and it fits!
but it will be a while, i am still trying to finalize my plans...

I have a question, on my statement below.
"You can take the girl out the hobby, but not the hobby outa the girl." Do yall think I am wrong? I have never wanted to remove it, but society does not quite care for us hookers...retired or otherwise. I think we are almost a different s[species of women, and that it is descrimination and wrong the way we are hunted. so talk sense guys
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #22
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

we are all hookers, every last one of us. Some for money, fame, pats on the back. We bend over daily to our Johns.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #23
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
we are all hookers, every last one of us. Some for money, fame, pats on the back. We bend over daily to our Johns.
amen
Old 03-26-2011, 10:08 PM   #24
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestoralntexas View Post
Hi guys....
"You can take the girl out the hobby, but not the hobby outa the girl." Do yall think I am wrong? ...
No.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #25
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestoralntexas View Post
Hi guys....
Oh Wayward, you are priceless...and i will miss you...
i will come back to the SHMB, i think this is hilarious btw,because i am one of them...and it fits!
but it will be a while, i am still trying to finalize my plans...

"You can take the girl out the hobby, but not the hobby outa the girl." Do yall think I am wrong? I have never wanted to remove it, but society does not quite care for us hookers...retired or otherwise. I think we are almost a different species of women, and that it is discrimination and wrong the way we are hunted. so talk sense guys
While my vanilla friends give me hell about it and have forever, there is a reason that for so many years the only women that really appeal to me are those in this thing of ours. As friends, lovers or ATF hooktards we see them not as the worst of what society has to offer but instead the very best.

So to answer your question, with no small measure of affection:

We have a saying in my little circle of friends that the ladies never really retire they just become a little more selective in their screening and revise their rate structure.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #26
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
Now that was truly enlightened.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #27
BaldGuy82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Amy, That's where PRS messed up. I don't look like Chris Brown, I'm WHITE! She went off on another dude. She was pissed bc I gave her a "no" on my review. And when that idiot commented on my review it made it seem like I was talking trash, which the other guys have already told her I never said anything bad about her. So... Once again I hope to see you soon!
BaldGuy82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #28
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wayward you are my soul mate I declare! Now where can I move that has your mentality, and less moral judgement!
oi vei, i'll have to deal with society, they seem to be mentally and morally c challenged and honestly i don't feel like playing the fit in game. so i am going to piss off a bunch of wives im sure, and probably see an indictment before im done (joking hopefully), im just saying.... i havent had to conform to there rules in a long time, and dont mind except when they are a moral injustice. I was thinking, that it is almost like the Jews being persecuted, and exterminated...or the effort of. The same hate fuels what happened in the Salem witch trials, and what has been growing in our culture towards the hookers. it was also looked on as wrong to be gay years ago, and then rethought, it should be rethought on hookeritis too. i am not going to conform my sexual preference, and i am anticipating how that will settle.

chicken fried, honey, i am one of the silly hookers, but im one of the ones that knows better than to take anything one of my kind says to heart. we are a trip i tell you, and very few make it as long as i do, but i tell you this we dont get here by the help from our peers. infact the key to survival of the "ho" is leave the other ones alone, and do your own thing. so i font rely on there alerts, or contribute usually unless its extremely called for, so i read that thread for entertainment only, and left it at that.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #29
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

This is certainly not my decision to make, but if you have indeed been a "hooker" since you were 5 years old, then some adults got you into the business. No 5 year old wakes up one day and decides to sell sex. If that is what truly happened, then you should have gone to the police long ago to report the scumbags who sold a little girl's body to strangers.
tikkler33 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:44 PM   #30
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

WOW, im thinking of my newsletter, its also my goodbye to yall, and a vcideo if i can figure out how to upload it. my newsletter, i think will tell best oral's beginning and ending.... i dont condone my past , but i wouldnt trade it either

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women