Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41309
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2015, 06:20 PM   #16
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I fired my pimp because he said he was the only man allowed to cum inside.

All kidding aside, just knowing that some ladies are in such a negative situation really breaks my heart. I often wonder if I was a male hobbyist if I would see ladies I knew or suspected were pimped or if my point of view would be different from a male perspective.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 06:25 PM   #17
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW View Post
Many of the girls on BP have pimps
Most of the girls on eccie DO NOT
---we eccie girls had to go thru a very strict screening process with the mods before we were accepted to eccie-
-the eccie girls are independent verified providers-
-they work for themselves,
most of the eccie girls have been with eccie for years, have an established list of clients-
-do not need pimps to get new clients
do not need pimps to take their money-
-if you stick with eccie girls
(there are over 700 eccie girls available in dallas/ft worth) you will be safe
It's time to hang it up my dear.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:29 PM   #18
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

edited.

There are many.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:47 PM   #19
SammieB
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
32.33% repeating, of course. If any provider gets that reference...

Hi FuninDFW......I'm somewhat new to the hobby and not a provider but would be interested in the meaning of 32.33%????
SammieB is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 08:04 PM   #20
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Dam I knew you were hot but dam!!!!! Love the green sir.
LOL. My purple suit was at the cleaners.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:41 PM   #21
anonymousbusiness512
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
I fired my pimp because he said he was the only man allowed to cum inside.

All kidding aside, just knowing that some ladies are in such a negative situation really breaks my heart. I often wonder if I was a male hobbyist if I would see ladies I knew or suspected were pimped or if my point of view would be different from a male perspective.

I actively try to stay away from ladies that are managed unless it's well known agency. Poor management especially usually tends to lead to drama, plus I never want to see a lady unless she is 100% willing and knows what she's getting herself into. I'm not always successful, but I'm of the mind that I do not want to see a provider/lady unless she is doing it of her own accord. I would never want to be in a situation where the lady is pressured into/forced to perform. You could argue that money could be an outside pressure, but that's far different from a pimp/management.
anonymousbusiness512 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 12:43 AM   #22
bpurple66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

What about the "Oh, I have a girl who handles my bookings. I could never keep track if I had to do it myself" providers?

Can these ladies really afford a "receptionist," or is it just management handling all her PMs and emails?

Out of the blue one night (well after midnight), I got a text from a provider I hadn't seen in awhile. Called me "babe" and gave address to pick her up.
Obviously, text was meant for someone else, not me. (I quietly replied something like "Oops. You texted wrong person. Try again, hon. Hope you're doing well," and I let it go).
Late-night rides home must be management, correct?
bpurple66 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:47 AM   #23
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
32.33% repeating, of course. If any provider gets that reference...
YESSSSSS! this had me cracking up a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW View Post
Many of the girls on BP have pimps (lol false... many use both because it's free advertising)

Most of the girls on eccie DO NOT (.... really now... you think so huh... false... very very false lol)
---we eccie girls had to go thru a very strict screening process with the mods before we were accepted to eccie- (... you mean to say... the moderators have done full inspection of every lady who attempts to sign up to the letter, run a background check, had at least 4 refrences... and blood type... no way a pimp could guess that one)
-the eccie girls are independent verified providers- (.... you know better then this, or at least a provider would)
-they work for themselves, (beating a dead horse... but this one never even started walking)
most of the eccie girls have been with eccie for years, have an established list of clients- (So the welcome room?... that everyone had used at some point in their life in the hobby...)
-do not need pimps to get new clients (how is a PIMP... a deadweight ... helping a woman... the person actually making the money ... get new clients... "excuse me sir, you look like a gentleman who is classy and horny... would you like to have intercourse with this woman so i can take all the money? oh don't worry i'm her manager in a safe environment...")
do not need pimps to take their money- (i still don't get this one... i have sex with him... risk my time in jail... and my time in being pregnant... so i could pay some lazy ass wannabe ninja? to protect me?... or i could keep my record clean and use one client to BUY A FUCKING GUN.... PIMPED but XDs series lol)
-if you stick with eccie girls
(there are over 700 eccie girls available in dallas/ft worth) you will be safe (but .... the alert section.... is this common knowledge?)
i didn't think people actually would try this one... not sure who has be lying to you ma'am... but they are way off base... hell eccie MODs basically pimps out everyone on the board... watch your mouth or get put on the bottom bitch list and no one will see you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
Oh really....LOL...there are plenty of managed girls on this site and their pimps,but i do not judge to each their own. You have got to be kidding me Sherry......what world are you living in dear? I must have read it wrong was it a joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
it really depends on your definition of management or pimp. Some ladies with management never post for themselves, their mgmt post all their ads and replies to their pm's. It's funny when I run into one of these ladies at a social or have lunch with one and she has no idea or recollection of pm convos we've had. It happens more often then you think.

^ Slick back

i think this is a pimp lol

a pimp named slickback
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:08 AM   #24
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
I fired my pimp because he said he was the only man allowed to cum inside. (THAT DICK lol, if i had a man penis, i'd fuck you MILFY <3)

serious note... honestly when i'm looking for some girl on girl action... i wouldn't see a girl i knew was pimped... it feels idiotic to me... to me there is never an excuse ... to subject yourself to modern day slavery... no pay, bad conditions, and being treated as property.... when i think about pimps... it almost makes me want to cry....

in the car your pussy paid for lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousbusiness512 View Post
I actively try to stay away from ladies that are managed unless it's well known agency. Poor management especially usually tends to lead to drama, plus I never want to see a lady unless she is 100% willing and knows what she's getting herself into. I'm not always successful, but I'm of the mind that I do not want to see a provider/lady unless she is doing it of her own accord. I would never want to be in a situation where the lady is pressured into/forced to perform. You could argue that money could be an outside pressure, but that's far different from a pimp/management.
you never know... just saying... some pimps are true ninjas ... never interact at all, but your money feeds them... lol agency, madam, pimp same word .... just prettier usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpurple66 View Post
What about the "Oh, I have a girl who handles my bookings. I could never keep track if I had to do it myself" providers? (the get a day job... it's not that hard to drop your pant's and absorb the cum)

Can these ladies really afford a "receptionist," or is it just management handling all her PMs and emails? (hahahaha... "wait we agreed to what online? one second let me call the other me and ask when i agreed to that )

Out of the blue one night (well after midnight), I got a text from a provider I hadn't seen in awhile. Called me "babe" and gave address to pick her up.
Obviously, text was meant for someone else, not me. (I quietly replied something like "Oops. You texted wrong person. Try again, hon. Hope you're doing well," and I let it go).
Late-night rides home must be management, correct? (not sure... some people just can't drive lol... but then YOU DO INCALLS!)
my favorite text to get from a pimp...

sorry i need to try to type like them

"ay ma, i c u tryn to hustle but strgln to mke it ... (this took like 2 min.. and pimps for real how the hell do you only spell the longest word in sentence right...) cme UPGRADE to btr PAYGRADE lke wen u was n 3rd GRADE and GET PAID"

i saved this and posted it on tumblr lol... it was the greatest shit ever lol

or those text's you get in middle of the night... "hey you need a driver?"

the fuck i need you to drive me for lol, i have 2 car's too choose from and a motorcycle lol

"you need safety", i have safety usually with a bullet in the chamber and a carambit if i need to move fast...

Quoting THN

"you need guidance" .... pretty sure the road map to having sex is pretty linear

Take of cloths

START FUCKING!... see basic math

"you need to be on a team" .... a team of people making less money them me because they are all stupid enough to pay you too lol...
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:10 AM   #25
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

and i this would be a useless conversation...

pretty sure the thread was call USELESS talk lol
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:29 AM   #26
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:34 AM   #27
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
Quoting THN

"you need guidance"
When you were posting alerts about everyone and their brother, videotaping people and their license plates and threatening to out them, when Gina from p411 openly called you a danger to this community and said you would never again be allowed on p411...yes, I said you needed "guidance".
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:35 AM   #28
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
When you were posting alerts about everyone and their brother, videotaping people and their license plates and threatening to out them, when Gina from p411 openly called you a danger to this community and said you would never again be allowed on p411...yes, I said you needed "guidance".

lol ohh someone salty today ma'am,

i never knew i video taped license plates lol, you should go back and actually read what i said lol

THN this topic is right up your ally sweetheart, you like advising pimps right? but you have never had one yourself? ..... but you knew exactly who to advise someone to lol

classy response btw

as i said i just quoted you on exactly what you said a few times now lol,
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:44 AM   #29
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

shit sorry, you didn't say guidance

no you actually used the term Pimp and Management lol

you seem to be running out of things to say sweettits 0.o
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 07:22 AM   #30
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

yohimbebrother is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women