Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2015, 10:20 AM   #16
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
... rather than pick fights with me and try to convince others I'm a B*.
You seem to be confused...

Quote:
Dude, ya'll are so aggressive with most ladies that hobby, they don't even care to say a peep on this board.
... oh wait.

edit: I'm going to do you a favor here, and show you how you can express your thoughts without sounding like the adjectives I used:

Quote:
I'm a considerate person, who doesn't like others attacking others, so I roll around in the muck, to show I can and wonder if those harming others like how it feels. There might be a disconnect with what I'm saying, and how it's coming across. Since it's hard to express tone via text, maybe that is the issue when I'm actually trying to be sincere and express a concern. Once you get to know me, I'm actually a kind and sweet person, nothing like what you've described as how I've come across.

I've noticed that many here are so aggressive with ladies that hobby, they don't even care to say a peep on this board. I totally can understand why. Often, instead of reading and understanding the entirety of what we're saying, it's as if people just harp, rinsed, and repeated what they want to see. I can see too when folks have an agenda, and I try to make it known so others can see it as well. I'm the kinda person that sticks their hand out when another needs it.
Instead, it's blanket statements and personal attacks. This is the difference between posters like THN (GP, *ususally* Ze, EW, etc.) and straight up shitty-attitude women.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:24 AM   #17
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
You seem to be confused...

... oh wait.
Absolutely....can someone bring ME, a confusion pill, please? lmao

You asked, I answered.

I asked, you didn't.

ok....guess we'll never know. But, thanks for playing. It's all good, hon....chillax We're all doing the best we can with what we got, I get that. No harm, no foul, right?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:31 AM   #18
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Well, of course it is true have a good, positive attitude is the key, especially if you want to have more options available and better sessions, but if everyone was so keen on having one, there would be no need for this or any other adult board.

The DEFINITION of a nice attitude is almost different depending on who you ask, just as the definition of GFE is, and I will leave it at that since this is a Coed open forum.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:33 AM   #19
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Absolutely....can someone bring ME, a confusion pill, please? lmao

You asked, I answered.

I asked, you didn't.

ok....guess we'll never know. But, thanks for playing. It's all good, hon....chillax We're all doing the best we can with what we got, I get that. No harm, no foul, right?
This isn't a game of quid-pro-quo. Read, and (try) understand, my edit.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:44 AM   #20
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This isn't a game of quid-pro-quo. Read, and (try) understand, my edit.
It's any kinda game I want it to be, hon. I understand WAY more than you can imagine. If you can disprove that, please keep trying. However, please note, you are doing exactly what I said it is you do. See above. sigh

YOU re-read what I said. I can not qualify between the lines BS, I ain't psychic. Geez, a lowly ho non- psychic who doesn't know a darn thing. Now everyone knows. I can do this all day, hon. But, I don't wanna. That's my point. capiche?
Old 08-19-2015, 10:47 AM   #21
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I don't know, why don't you ever respond to the nice, kind, or even intelligent things I might say, rather than pick fights with me and try to convince others I'm a B*. Because, if you really knew me, you'd know, I'm not one at all. I'm a considerate person, who doesn't like others attacking others, so I roll around in the muck, to show I can and wonder if those harming others like how it feels. You don't see what I say a lot of the time on purpose, because you are on a mission to fuss with me and have gents see me as B*, because you think you know better or something.....I don't know....please explain your actions now.

Dude, ya'll are so aggressive with most ladies that hobby, they don't even care to say a peep on this board. I totally can understand why. Did ya even pay attention to what happened when I tried to tell you something. Nope, you just harped, rinsed, and repeated what you wanted to see. And I even told you, that's what you were doing. So, ya see....I can see too when folks have an agenda. Doesn't bother me. I'm the kinda person that sticks their hand out when another needs it, apparently you are too as evidenced by the tag teaming. However, which party was right and which party was wrong? Let the chips fall where they may. I was TRYING to do the right thing, because I knew something..,...you didn't.

I will admit that the first time we had words I had a chip on my shoulder from reading your post. He'll half the reason I joined was to respond to some of the shit I read from you. As I guest for a few months I could read just not post.

I came out harder then I normally would, I even came across harsher then I actually feel about the topics. You are a polarizing figure to say the least. Since our encounter you seem less offensive. Maybe I just needed to get it out, or maybe I've noticed a wittier, lighter side of you.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:49 AM   #22
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's any kinda game I want it to be, hon. I understand WAY more than you can imagine. If you can disprove that, please keep trying.However, please note, you are doing exactly what I said it is you do. See above. sigh

YOU re-read what I said. I can not qualify between the lines BS, I ain't psychic. Geez, a lowly ho non- psychic who doesn't know a darn thing. Now everyone knows. I can do this all day, hon. But, I don't wanna. That's my point. capiche?
You can lead a horse to water; but...

Old 08-19-2015, 10:51 AM   #23
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I think manners get you a long way ever before BCD. I also like reading posts and seeing how observant people are before I get to meet them in person. Like FuninDfw makes very valid points without making it into a pissing battle. Fun, you make your points like a straight up guy and justify them well. While other people tend to go off the rails, simply because they can't see things the same way you do. In general, you are a fun and easy going guy. I like what you have to post and I've told you before I know I'd enjoy seeing you.

I saw jdkees based on something he had posted. I sought him out. (I can say this because he did a review on me) and his manners with me were top notch. (I don't want to ruin his board personality. But he does know how to speak to a lady, even if he is a bit of an ass on the board.)

Having wit and charisma is part of the fun of the board, but so is being honest in what you have to say with your opinion...as long as it is reasonable and in the realm of reality.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:52 AM   #24
spikeatl
BANNED

I stumbled into this interesting topic by reading someone's profile.

Thanks to eccie feature of able to see what individual ladies has written, was able to eliminate many ladies with bad attitudes from my iso responses.

No matter how sexy you are, bad attitudes or personalities are big turn off just like smell of rotten fish. I am looking forward to meeting ladies who don't smell like rotten fish in Dallas next week.
spikeatl is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:06 AM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
I will admit that the first time we had words I had a chip on my shoulder from reading your post. He'll half the reason I joined was to respond to some of the shit I read from you. As I guest for a few months I could read just not post.

I came out harder then I normally would, I even came across harsher then I actually feel about the topics. You are a polarizing figure to say the least. Since our encounter you seem less offensive. Maybe I just needed to get it out, or maybe I've noticed a wittier, lighter side of you.
I understand there are those who need to take their frustrations out on others, and I can take a hit and give it back. I had all brothers, my friends have mostly been men, so I get it! I started to respond to you a couple of times since that thread, but it was nice and I didn't want it to turn into what this FUN man is doing right now. Ya know? Pick your battles and all that I guess.

I'm on the side of playful fun. It's draining as you can not imagine for me to take up arms. I'm a girl, and a girlie one at that. A real live girlie girl, who'd a thunk I'd roll in Muck, not me. Folks want drama and only want to see one thing? Ok, I'm happy to entertain the masses and be a target, but don't think I do too bad at holding my own.

I just want to go play on the swings, watch the butterflies, and see a rainbow. But, that's not real life, or at least it's not mine. But, no reason I can't keep hoping for it and trying to spread a message of ....a little compassion, understanding, and peace from both sides of the fence. For me, there should be no fences. I'm more the fun one than most here could ever know, or I would allow to know, because folks just wanna take your fun and stomp all over it here. I get it. They ain't got it, so they don't want you to have it. It's harder to explain than that, but like I said, I'm doing the best I can with I got. I kinda keep hoping this is not the best every one has. Because I do know....you can try to take my hope, but there's plenty everywhere, and I can always just grab me some more. LOL

And thanks....I appreciate it, more than ya know!

[QUOTE=FunInDFW;1057086838]You can lead a horse to water; but...

I agree! I hate to see those horses suffering though, so I try again when they let me...ya know?
Old 08-19-2015, 11:10 AM   #26
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes we can type something on the board that can be taken differently than what we mean.
We may type something very light-hearted or try to be funny, yet it may be taken as complaining or insulting.
I know personally, I don't get upset about much and try to avoid or diffuse some of the drama by being logical and calm instead of being emotional. I try to put some thought into what I write. And I am the same in person. Very light-hearted, easy going and fun-loving.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:13 AM   #27
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=MaxiMilyen;1057086896]I understand there are those who need to take their frustrations out on others, and I can take a hit and give it back. I had all brothers, my friends have mostly been men, so I get it! I started to respond to you a couple of times since that thread, but it was nice and I didn't want it to turn into what this FUN man is doing right now. Ya know? Pick your battles and all that I guess.

I'm on the side of playful fun. It's draining as you can not imagine for me to take up arms. I'm a girl, and a girlie one at that. A real live girlie girl, who'd a thunk I'd roll in Muck, not me. Folks want drama and only want to see one thing? Ok, I'm happy to entertain the masses and be a target, but don't think I do too bad at holding my own.

I just want to go play on the swings, watch the butterflies, and see a rainbow. But, that's not real life, or at least it's not mine. But, no reason I can't keep hoping for it and trying to spread a message of ....a little compassion, understanding, and peace from both sides of the fence. For me, there should be no fences. I'm more the fun one than most here could ever know, or I would allow to know, because folks just wanna take your fun and stomp all over it here. I get it. They ain't got it, so they don't want you to have it. It's harder to explain than that, but like I said, I'm doing the best I can with I got. I kinda keep hoping this is not the best every one has. Because I do know....you can try to take my hope, but there's plenty everywhere, and I can always just grab me some more. LOL

And thanks....I appreciate it, more than ya know!

Quote:
You can lead a horse to water; but...

I agree! I hate to see those horses suffering though, so I try again when they let me...ya know?

I get what you are saying and I agree, some people are angry and bitter and want others to be angry and bitter to or at least as sad as they are.

I've been friends with that type and it eventually becomes toxic. I find myself sometimes caught up in the moment or angry about something else etc...
Old 08-19-2015, 12:05 PM   #28
spikeatl
BANNED

I read few random posts in blowmypop23 profile and they appear to be angry and bitter.
spikeatl is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:32 PM   #29
privatecollections
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 123590
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
having a nice attitude is the key
That statement goes both ways.

Quote:
Don't matter how you look , if u have a bad attitude that's a major turn off , just keeping it real
replace how good you look with how much you make and again goes both ways lol.
This industry will expose you to the best and worst of ALL people. Just like everything else in life, shake off the haters and when you find REAL quality individuals, hold onto them instead of the bullshit.
privatecollections is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:37 PM   #30
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeatl View Post
I read few random posts in blowmypop23 profile and they appear to be angry and bitter.

Yes I'm sure some do come off that way, angry or jaded. It depends on the thread and who I get involved with on it. Sometimes I get a little carried away or lose it, I'm the first to admit it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women