Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Fucking idiots can't read.

IT IS A WAR. Military objectives can be lawfully attacked. When you pose a threat to the well-being of the citizens and interests of the United States by advocating, planning or supporting attacks on the United States, you become a military objective. And, preemptive strikes that kill terrorists and save American lives would be the best possible type of strike.

Don't know what it is you are unable to understand about it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Fucking idiots can't read.

IT IS A WAR. Military objectives can be lawfully attacked. When you pose a threat to the well-being of the citizens and interests of the United States by advocating, planning or supporting attacks on the United States, you become a military objective. And, preemptive strikes that kill terrorists and save American lives would be the best possible type of strike.

Don't know what it is you are unable to understand about it.
But you are among the jackasses that screamed about the poor intel on WMD in Iraq!!!! Isn't it reasonable to conclude that intelligence gathering is never always and conclusively right? Is it not reasonable to conclude that mistakes can and do occur? It was a Soviet -- not American -- dictum that "it is better to kill 100 innocent people than let one guilty person live" (Lenin).
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I understand that we are in an undeclared war, illegal war with an enemy that defies accurate description, and with no clear definition of victory. I understand without some sort of protection, it is easy to kill the innocent. If the President can, by himself, decide who lives and who dies, even on American soil, then whatever freedom we are fighting to save, is already gone.

You are what is wrong with America, Timmy.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I understand that we are in an undeclared war, illegal war with an enemy that defies accurate description, and with no clear definition of victory. I understand without some sort of protection, it is easy to kill the innocent. If the President can, by himself, decide who lives and who dies, even on American soil, then whatever freedom we are fighting to save, is already gone.

You are what is wrong with America, Timmy.
Oh, for goodness sake, save your stupid repetitive attacks on my patriotism. You just look stupid trying to make yourself look smart.

Show me where what you posted says that these attacks can be carried out on US soil.

Explain to me why we shouldn't do what the paper proposes we do: kill high-level operational al Qeada members who pose a direct and imminent threat to the safety of Americans? Isn't that what you do in a war?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:49 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

In a legal and declared war, yes. And you are not a patriot. You are a nationalist. There is a difference. Look it up.

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” ― Thomas Paine
Old 02-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
In a legal and declared war, yes. And you are not a patriot. You are a nationalist. There is a difference. Look it up.

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” ― Thomas Paine
You look it up. You've lost your way. You're so paranoid about the government that you've lost the ability to reason effectively. We should be more scared of Obama than the people who killed 3,000 Americans, and who given half a chance, would kill ten times that many more?

And what does your bizarre attempt to shift the argument to the legality of the war have to do with anything? Do you dispute that al Qaeda wants to kill Americans? Do you take issue with engaging in efforts to prevent that from happening?

You sound like an unreasonable old man trying to win an argument you know you've already lost.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Look, I don't care much for President Obama's agenda, and personally, I think he is a naccissistic, skinny fat little twerp.

But he does seem to grasp the fact that we are at war with Muslim Terrorist, (regardless whether he admitts it in public or not), and seems to have no qualms what so ever about helping ole Abdul, and any members of his entourage, collect their 72 virgins in a more speedy fashion.

As for the US Citizen thing, when a shithead joins the enemy, he just gave it up. Let it be known that if want to be a rag head terrorist, then you can expect that when you sit down for supper, your ass might just get blowed to what ever hell your religion has in store for you.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not paranoid about government, I'm realistic about them. Yes, I think Obama stands to do more damage to the US than Al Qaida could ever hope to do. Bush already did.

I am for all legal means to prevent harm coming to American citizens. Starting wars without Constitutional authority, with an undefinable enemy and no definition of victory is not the way to handle our security. It leads to endless war, endless death, endless spending and endless profits for the banks and defense industry. I'm not willing to sacrifice more American lives in the pursuit of oil or other natural resources.

If the administration was truly concerned about the security of Americans, they would secure our borders, and improve the oversight of foreigner here who have stayed beyond their time to leave. But that makes much less profit for the banks and defense industries.

You have just had too much of the government kool aid. It has effected your ability to comprehend. These wars are not about American security, and never have been.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You look it up. You've lost your way. You're so paranoid about the government that you've lost the ability to reason effectively. We should be more scared of Obama than the people who killed 3,000 Americans, and who given half a chance, would kill ten times that many more?

And what does your bizarre attempt to shift the argument to the legality of the war have to do with anything? Do you dispute that al Qaeda wants to kill Americans? Do you take issue with engaging in efforts to prevent that from happening?

You sound like an unreasonable old man trying to win an argument you know you've already lost.
What you are declaring is that the president -- a single person who by this memo is the judge, the jury and the would be executioner of a U.S. citizen who has not overtly transgressd against the U.S., is always right, 100% of the time, and you are declaring that the president is never wrong or badly informed.

That's not what you were saying ten years ago, and were this a Republican administration, it is not what you would be saying now.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I'm not paranoid about government, I'm realistic about them. Yes, I think Obama stands to do more damage to the US than Al Qaida could ever hope to do. Bush already did.

I am for all legal means to prevent harm coming to American citizens. Starting wars without Constitutional authority, with an undefinable enemy and no definition of victory is not the way to handle our security. It leads to endless war, endless death, endless spending and endless profits for the banks and defense industry. I'm not willing to sacrifice more American lives in the pursuit of oil or other natural resources.

If the administration was truly concerned about the security of Americans, they would secure our borders, and improve the oversight of foreigner here who have stayed beyond their time to leave. But that makes much less profit for the banks and defense industries.

You have just had too much of the government kool aid. It has effected your ability to comprehend. These wars are not about American security, and never have been.
what a paranoid asshole!

I hear there's fresh dick arriving tonight in Salina!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

I hear there's fresh dick arriving tonight in Salina!
Leave it to Assup to have an inside track on that type of info.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #27
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Leave it to Assup to have an inside track on that type of info.
hahaha....
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Look, I don't care much for President Obama's agenda, and personally, I think he is a naccissistic, skinny fat little twerp.

But he does seem to grasp the fact that we are at war with Muslim Terrorist, (regardless whether he admitts it in public or not), and seems to have no qualms what so ever about helping ole Abdul, and any members of his entourage, collect their 72 virgins in a more speedy fashion.

As for the US Citizen thing, when a shithead joins the enemy, he just gave it up. Let it be known that if want to be a rag head terrorist, then you can expect that when you sit down for supper, your ass might just get blowed to what ever hell your religion has in store for you.
+1

IMHO, this is wtf Bush should have done instead of going to war with Iraq. Way more cost effective!

Think Israel/Munich ....track'em down and fry their ass!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #29
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

So let me get this straight...we confer the rights of U.S. citizens on foreign terrorists captured on the battlefield, regardless of where they are captured. Then, we turn around and take those same rights away from U.S. citizens in a foreign country.

These assholes are out of control.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #30
gnadfly
Account Disabled

On MSNBC last night, the talking heads were concerned about this AFTER OBAMA LEAVES OFFICE! YES! They are absolutely OK with the power as long as President Obama wields it but the thought that a Republican President may have access to it was unthinkable.

Make me wonder how it was 'leaked' to NBC in the first place.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women