Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Then, FastGoon, you aren't going to condemn Romney for that incident when he was in high school?
I'm not going to condemn anybody for anything they did in high school unless it was a non-drug related felony......ridiculous discussion.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
. . . but he never apologized to the girl!?!
The whole story of Obama supposedly pushing a little black girl is very likely a fabrication, invented by Obama himself. Obama's autobiographies (both of them) are filled with fabricated events that never happened.

For instance, Obama says that as a child, he was mortified to read a story in Life magazine, about a black man that was so ashamed of being black that he bleached his skin. Obama wrote that it was an important moment in his life, in terms of giving him a sense of the meaning of being black. The problem is that he made up the story. Life magazine says they never printed any such story.

Another invented story in one of Obama's autobiographies, is the story of a racial argument he had with a white girlfriend in New York City. The former girlfriend has come forward, and denies that any such argument ever took place. Obama's spokesman says the character in the book was a "composite" character and represented several former girlfriends melded together, in a sort of literary devise. Obama is a habitual liar and he is never held accountable for his lies.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:25 AM   #18
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation False Shame

Whoa!

Just a minute, there, partner!

The fact is that many people are ashamed of the color of their skin.

I have not heard Time deny that story (post a link if you have it), but I do know that many people in many countries do try different ways to lighten their skin. India is notorious for that as are many others.

I believe the point of the story that President Obama was conveying was one of the total shock of a child suddenly discovering how ashamed some people were of being black that they would try anything so drastic.

The cosmetic industry is racking up sales based on this false shame that some people have borne out of ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

For instance, Obama says that as a child, he was mortified to read a story in Life magazine, about a black man that was so ashamed of being black that he bleached his skin. Obama wrote that it was an important moment in his life, in terms of giving him a sense of the meaning of being black. The problem is that he made up the story. Life magazine says they never printed any such story.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Read Malcomb Gladwells book Outliner if you want to understand how being lighter skinned had economic benifits.

http://gladwell.com/outliers/index.html
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Whoa!

Just a minute, there, partner!

The fact is that many people are ashamed of the color of their skin.

I have not heard Time deny that story (post a link if you have it), but I do know that many people in many countries do try different ways to lighten their skin. India is notorious for that as are many others.

I believe the point of the story that President Obama was conveying was one of the total shock of a child suddenly discovering how ashamed some people were of being black that they would try anything so drastic.

The cosmetic industry is racking up sales based on this false shame that some people have borne out of ignorance.
I'm making the point that Obama has a pattern of making up false stories and presenting them as LITERAL TRUTH. He's done this repeatedly, in his speeches and in his books. Much of Obama's history is invented. Obama shows a contempt for the truth that is signifcant. It does matter.

In one of Obama's debates with McCain, McCain mentioned that Obama held a campaign fund raiser in Bill Ayer's home. Obama denied it outright; that's a clear lie on a matter of importance.

Obama has said repeatedly, that he has never been in favor of a single payer system of health care. I'm providing a video link to Obama giving a speech in which he says he's in favor of a single payer system. Once again, a clear lie, on a matter of importance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAyan1fXCE
Old 05-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Obama lies. Old news. Even FastGoon's adept attempt at spin doesn't change the fact that Obama lies.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #22
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Mule Head

My posts have nothing to do with spin.

But of course, being the crotchety old coot that you are, you have a proclivity to malign people in general and President Obama in particular.

I am merely trying to present the facts in the correct light, but I have no illusions that mere facts will penetrate that thick skull of yours.

. . . It would probably take something drastic like a lightening bolt, a voice and a vision from above to rewire the circuits in your feeble old mule head!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

But of course, being the crotchety old coot that you are, you have a proclivity to malign people in general and President Obama in particular.

I am merely trying to present the facts in the correct light, but I have no illusions that mere facts will penetrate that thick skull of yours.

. . . It would probably take something drastic like a lightening bolt, a voice and a vision from above to rewire the circuits in your feeble old mule head!

Your response to my post was spin; you set up a strawman argument. I was simply making the point that Obama lied. The issue of black people lightening their skin was peripheral to my point. You proceeded to make the case that some black people try to lighten their skin, as if I had questioned it.

It's a classic strawman tactic. If you can't refute your opponent's argument, pretend your opponent said something he didn't actually say, and argue against a position your opponent never took.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Except the story about Romney turned out to be a lie. Figures.
Quote:
It turns out the reason he can't remember it is that IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fami...lly-incorrect/
Did you read the link? They don't deny that it happened. Let me repeat that...THEY DON"T DENY THAT IT HAPPENED. The relevant quote from his sister:

"“Even if it did happen, John probably wouldn’t have said anything,”

So first, they're just as likely to be objecting to the inference that he was gay as anything. But then, maybe he wouldn't admit that to them either. Who knows? Certainly not you or me.

Secondly, let's reiterate. Four or five people claim to have witnessed it, including FRIENDS OF ROMNEY. Romney doesn't deny it, just says he doesn't remember the incident. We all know what "i can't remember" means in politico speak. And even though you found an article whereby the family says nothing to indicate it didn't happen, you claim that's proof it didn't happen.

And you're a lawyer? Boy, you must suck at it.

Quote:
Obama lies. Old news. Even FastGoon's adept attempt at spin doesn't change the fact that Obama lies.
I think we all know who the liar is here, and it ain't Obama or Fast Gunn.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

You douche bags fucked up. It's not even true. The family is PISSED. LOL. NEXT
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

LOL! Stop it, FastGoon! You're cracking me up!

Correct light? BWAHAHAHA! You are too stymied by the holy white light emanating from Obama's brow to see anything other than His Saintliness!

You, FastGoon, are an ECCIE treasure!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Hell I can't remember who I scuffled with and roughed up in high school (there were a few). And Romney has another 10 years on me, he probably doesn't remember.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Hell I can't remember who I scuffled with and roughed up in high school (there were a few). And Romney has another 10 years on me, he probably doesn't remember.
Yea, I've long since lost count of all the guys I wrestled to the ground and gave forced haircuts to. Oh, wait, I never did that. The story is probably bogus, but I'd feel better about it if Romney completely denied it. Either way, I'm certainly not changing my vote. If it comes out that Romney is a transexual and he's planning on getting a sex change this summer, I'm still voting for him.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:13 AM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If it comes out that Romney is a transexual and he's planning on getting a sex change this summer, I'm still voting for him.
You'd vote for him if he was proven to be a wife beating skinhead serial raping mass murderer.

Because at least he's not a pretend Marxist.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:15 AM   #30
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Hell I can't remember who I scuffled with and roughed up in high school (there were a few).
Oh, ok tough guy. Third graders count, apparently.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women