Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2012, 06:18 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

OK, let me see if I have my facts straight:

If the Obama campaign makes any mention of the death of OBL (which GW was unable to hang a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner over) than they are guilty of politicizing the death of the guy personally labeled by GW himself as "Wanted, Dead or Alive."

If GW is the main attraction in a pre-staged "photo-op" on the flight deck of the Abe while wearing a Naval Aviator's flight suit with a huge MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner overhead, than Dub is merely acting Presidential.

I have this gut feeling that the Far-Right, Tea-Sipping Wing-Nuts are totally incapable of seeing the irony of the two situations!

I can't help but wonder what the Tea-Sippers would be saying if the roles were reversed?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:38 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Bush was wrong to have that photo op, but that doesn't make the current President's politicization of the death of OBL, which he had to interrupt his golf game to watch, any classier. The SEALS don't appreciate it, and I don't either.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:45 AM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
and I don't either.
Do I detect the slightest hint of jealousy?
Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 AM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, BigTurd, I guess in some parallel universe that made sense.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:52 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Fact:

"Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tcbwwW9Z
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:57 AM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess in some parallel universe that made sense.
The irony of it all makes "sense" to most people in our "universe" but it obviously sailed over COG's head!

Swoooooooooosh!
Old 05-01-2012, 06:59 AM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default OBAMAZOMBIES TRY TO HEAD FAKE US ON OBAMA.........

With shouts about Bush.......but again, here is the fact of the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Fact:

"Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tcbwwW9Z
Old 05-01-2012, 07:25 AM   #23
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Irony

Irony is exactly what the Republican spin is on this.

The fact is that Osama Bin Laden eluded capture for 12 years.

The Operation designed to bring down, OBL, Neptune's Spear, was deliberated long and hard with only a small group in the loop.

Using a drone attack was disqualified because even if we did take OBL out, there would be no way to prove it.

At the end of the protracted deliberations, the most risky option was selected because it has the highest rate of return. Even then some like Biden and Gates voted against the plan as too risky.

The Obama administration deserves credit for thinking this operation through carefully and planning for every contingency. President Obama insisted on a second helicopter as a safety measure which greatly paid off when the first chopper went down at the start of the mission.

The Seals did their heroic part, but they were only the muscle. It takes political will, high intelligence and grim determination to put such an audacious plan into action.

. . . The Republicans could not pour piss out of a boot even if the instructions were written on the heel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
OK, let me see if I have my facts straight:

If the Obama campaign makes any mention of the death of OBL (which GW was unable to hang a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner over) than they are guilty of politicizing the death of the guy personally labeled by GW himself as "Wanted, Dead or Alive."

If GW is the main attraction in a pre-staged "photo-op" on the flight deck of the Abe while wearing a Naval Aviator's flight suit with a huge MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner overhead, than Dub is merely acting Presidential.

I have this gut feeling that the Far-Right, Tea-Sipping Wing-Nuts are totally incapable of seeing the irony of the two situations!

I can't help but wonder what the Tea-Sippers would be saying if the roles were reversed?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Good ol' reliable Obamaniac, FastGoon. Thanks for the entertainment break.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

OBAMAZOMBIE HEAD FAKE ALERT ............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Irony is exactly what the Republican spin is on this.

The fact is that Osama Bin Laden eluded capture for 12 years.

The Operation designed to bring down, OBL, Neptune's Spear, was deliberated long and hard with only a small group in the loop.

Using a drone attack was disqualified because even if we did take OBL out, there would be no way to prove it.

At the end of the protracted deliberations, the most risky option was selected because it has the highest rate of return. Even then some like Biden and Gates voted against the plan as too risky.

The Obama administration deserves credit for thinking this operation through carefully and planning for every contingency. President Obama insisted on a second helicopter as a safety measure which greatly paid off when the first chopper went down at the start of the mission.

The Seals did their heroic part, but they were only the muscle. It takes political will, high intelligence and grim determination to put such an audacious plan into action.

. . . The Republicans could not pour piss out of a boot even if the instructions were written on the heel!

Fact of the bin laden killing and this thread....

Old 05-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Fact of the bin laden killing and this thread....

Throughout history there have been countless soldiers oppose the Commander in Chief's orders, both before and after the mission was completed. Some justifiable, some not! Whether soldiers agree or disagree with their orders is inconsequential. The same can be said, whether the soldiers vote Republican, Democrat or not at all. The soldier's job is to carry out those orders to the best of their abilities, whether they agree or disagree! Nothing more, nothing less! Without orders, soldiers have no mission to perform!

I have nothing but the highest of praise for the Navy Seals who killed OBL. But the bottom line: the Seals would have never had the opportunity to complete the mission without the express permission of one person and one person alone. Indeed, it is lonely at the top! If the Prez would have made the decision to abort the Mission, OBL would probably still be alive today and the Wing-Nuts would have been playing the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" game against President Obama in this election. Does Tora Bora ring a bell?

Once the decision is made: if the mission fails, the CIC takes the blame, not the soldiers! And that is the way it should be. There is an old saying, "if you make it, you win. If you miss it, you lose." Just ask Jimmy Carter! President Obama called the 8 Ball in the corner pocket, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!! The Navy Seals expertly carried out their orders and successfully completed their mission. But the Commander in Chief called the shot! That's the way it should be!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #27
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
You watch a lot of CNN dont you.

He has no military background what so ever. So he said to the CO "Maybe you should use two choppers in this in case one gets knocked out"

Sorry, he can lie about taking credit for things but no way in fuck could he "Insist" anything like that.

You live in Austin dont ya?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default OBAMAZOMBIE TRIES TO ROPE-A-DOPE US !!!

Again, the Obamazombies want to confuse us about a President who feels compelled to strut around the hen house..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Throughout history there have been many soldiers who opposed the Commander in Chief's orders for whatever reason, both before and after the mission was completed. Some justifiable, some not! Whether soldiers agree or disagree with their orders is inconsequential. The same can be said, whether the soldiers vote Republican, Democrat or not at all. The soldier's job is to carry out those orders, whether they agree or disagree! Nothing more, nothing less! Without orders, soldiers have no mission to perform!

I have nothing but the highest of praise for the Navy Seals who killed OBL. But the bottom line: the Seals would have never had the opportunity to complete the mission without the express permission of one person and one person alone. Indeed, it is lonely at the top! If the Prez would have made the decision to abort the Mission, OBL would probably still be alive today and the Wing-Nuts would have been playing the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" game against President Obama in this election. Does Tora Bora ring a bell?

If the mission would have failed, Obama would have taken the blame, not the Seals! And that is the way it should be. There is an old saying, "if you make it, you win. If you miss it, you lose." Just ask Jimmy Carter! President Obama made the correct decision and the Navy Seals carried out the mission. That's the way it should be!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #29
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Haters Amok

No matter how monumental a vital program a U.S. President executes for his country, the sad fact is that there will always be haters running amok seeking to undermine him regardless of the plain evidence.

They will amplify anything they can find, imagine or spin simply to discredit and disparage him despite the obvious good he has done for the country.

. . . After a while these haters lose all semblance of credibility.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Apparently the SEALS aren't overly happy that Obama is making the death of bin Laden a campaign issue. I think it is stupid, too. The SEALS feel disrespected. I don't blame them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-campaign.html
Let me get this straight, a former Navy Seal who is now a Republican State Senator is saying the President is using this to get elected? Did this former Navy Seal use the fact that he was a Navy Seal to get elected? This former Navy Seal is now just another politician. Who cares WTF he thinks? Besides you Tea Wackers...

Ryan Zinke, a former Commander in the US Navy who spent 23 years as a SEAL and led a SEAL Team 6 assault unit, said: ‘The decision was a no brainer. I applaud him for making it but I would not overly pat myself on the back for making the right call.

‘I think every president would have done the same. He is justified in saying it was his decision but the preparation, the sacrifice - it was a broader team effort.’

Mr Zinke, who is now a Republican state senator in Montana, added that MR Obama was exploiting bin Laden’s death for his re-election bid. ‘The President and his administration are positioning him as a war president using the SEALs as ammunition. It was predictable.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1td7EkWaZ
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women