Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You fuckers look so silly jeesh...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #17
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Geesh! The fucking deaths are shown in the link I provided, Morons!

The first link as a matter of fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrori...tic_facilities

No wonder you LIVS can't even pick the best Presidential candidate!

Hint: Scroll to the RIGHT HAND COLUMN and look for the heading "Deaths", you stooooopid fuckers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I can't find any either

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
still cannot find where any Americans died, as I said "it is the cover up" that is why Fox keeps covering it
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
you are like my former donkey friend who would leave the room when I turned Fox on, hell they have a donkey on the show from 4 till 5:30pm. You are just a closed minded SOB
How many times do idiots have to be shown? So now you've got the 11/12 thing cleared up and the deaths. Can you not just admit you are wrong and MOVE THE FUCK ALONG?

Fox "News" can't even get a broadcast license in Canada because of their blatant dishonesty.

They distort - you believe.

DOH
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What about my question, Stevie?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:21 AM   #19
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What about my question, Stevie?

Yours was a hypothetical and unproven STATEMENT phrased as a question in your usual lying style, COF.

You get nothing but scorn from here, pal.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:23 AM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
In which of the attacks under Bush were the cries for help met with "Stand down" three times?
you refuse to pay attention ... Fox cited an unnamed source? imagine that.

I digress ...

A senior U.S. intelligence official emphatically denied that the CIA refused repeated requests from its officers on the ground in Benghazi, Libya, to assist the Americans under attack at the U.S. mission there.

Just five days before the presidential election and in a rare briefing to reporters, the official Thursday offered almost a minute-by-minute account of what happened that night.

According to a Fox News report last Friday, citing an unnamed source, CIA officers working at an annex about a mile from the mission were told by officials in the CIA chain of command to "stand down" after receiving a call from the mission asking for help.

"There were no orders to anybody to stand down in providing support," the senior intelligence official said, offering a passionate defense of the actions taken by the CIA officers on the ground during the September 11 attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

The official insisted the agency operators at the annex were in charge of their movements and the safety of those who were preparing to respond to the initial attack on the mission compound.

There was "no second guessing" their decisions, the official said
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #21
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

Thanks for going through the exercise of explaining things for COF, however, his behavior and continual lying on this board make him overwhelmingly undeserving of such.

He will continue to use obscure sources and ignore plausible ones.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:57 AM   #22
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

I digress ...

A senior U.S. intelligence official emphatically denied that the CIA refused repeated requests from its officers on the ground in Benghazi, Libya, to assist the Americans under attack at the U.S. mission there.

Just five days before the presidential election and in a rare briefing to reporters, the official Thursday offered almost a minute-by-minute account of what happened that night.

According to a Fox News report last Friday, citing an unnamed source, CIA officers working at an annex about a mile from the mission were told by officials in the CIA chain of command to "stand down" after receiving a call from the mission asking for help.

"There were no orders to anybody to stand down in providing support," the senior intelligence official said, offering a passionate defense of the actions taken by the CIA officers on the ground during the September 11 attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

The official insisted the agency operators at the annex were in charge of their movements and the safety of those who were preparing to respond to the initial attack on the mission compound.

There was "no second guessing" their decisions, the official said
So you criticize Fox News for using an unnamed source but you turn around and do the same thing. Where is the name of the "senior intelligence official"?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:01 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

General Ham was a named source.

He was replaced for "sourcing."

When will you wimps stop citing Bush ....

.... as an excuse for Obaminable failures?

That was a rhetorical question .. I know the answer.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #24
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hmmm, you klowns (and klownette) are hilarious. This embassy back and forth is getting nowhere because none of the Tea Parrotriots can "find" where any died.

Well, how about this.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Be...rracks_bombing

and the Great Hero, Ronnie, did absolutely not one fu*king thing.

You people are just plain, fuc*ing stupid.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:31 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Well, how about this.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Be...rracks_bombing

and the Great Hero, Ronnie, did absolutely not one fu*king thing.
Yes they did, the forefathers of today's Teapublicans blamed it on Jimmy Carter.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Cite where you obtained your bogus BS from, Little Blind Boy! Cite where an ambassador was killed, Little Blind Boy!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_A...ng_in_Istanbul

There were no casualties in the attack apart from the three attackers and three police officers. In response to the attack, the US temporarily increased security at all of its Turkish diplomatic missions.

The unsuccessful attack showed that the (new) consulate grounds were safe for the American diplomatic staff.

What did Odumbo do when the U.S. consulate in Libya was bombed in April and again in June? He reduced security!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_A...ttack_in_Yemen

" . . . no Americans working at the embassy were injured or harmed during the attack."

Hyperlink from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrori...tic_facilities

The 1998 United States embassy bombings were a series of attacks that occurred on August 7, 1998, in which hundreds of people were killed in simultaneous truck bomb explosions at the United States embassies in the East African capitals of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. The date of the bombings marked the eighth anniversary of the arrival of American forces in Saudi Arabia. The attacks were linked to local members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, brought Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri to the attention of the American public for the first time, and resulted in the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation placing bin Laden on its Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.

On August 7, between 10:30 am and 10:40 am local time (3:30–3:40 am Washington time), suicide bombers in trucks laden with explosives parked outside the embassies in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi, and almost simultaneously detonated. In Nairobi, approximately 212 people were killed, and an estimated 4,000 wounded; in Dar es Salaam, the attack killed at least 11 and wounded 85. . . Although the attacks were directed at American facilities, the vast majority of casualties were local citizens; 12 Americans were killed, including two Central Intelligence Agency employees in the Nairobi embassy, Tom Shah and Molly Huckaby Hardy, and one Marine, Sergeant Jesse Aliganga, a Marine Security Guard at the Nairobi embassy.

In response to the bombings, President Bill Clinton ordered Operation Infinite Reach, a series of cruise missile strikes on targets in Sudan and Afghanistan on August 20, 1998, announcing the planned strike in a prime time address on American television.

In Sudan, the missiles destroyed the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory, where 50% of Sudan's medications for both people and animals were manufactured. The Clinton administration claimed that there was ample evidence to prove that the plant produced chemical weapons, but a thorough investigation after the missile strikes revealed that the intelligence was false.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_United_States_embassy_bom bings

Pssst!!! Slick Willie MISSED dealing with bin Laden!!!! Other than that, your links prove absolutely shit Little Blind Boy.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
So you criticize Fox News for using an unnamed source but you turn around and do the same thing. Where is the name of the "senior intelligence official"?

Fox reported ..

CIA operators on the scene repeatedly transmitted requests for military backup but were denied by U.S. officials. Not only that but the CIA operatives were also told twice to "stand down" rather than assist U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens after shots were heard at about 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11

Jennifer Youngblood, CIA spokesperson says Fox is as full of shit as you are ...

Jennifer Youngblood, a spokesperson for the CIA, today denied claims that repeated requests for military support during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi were turned down:
No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night — and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

JB: With regard to Benghazi, Obama's actions can best be described as indifference, not incompetence (IMO).

But no doubt, the over-arching failures of the Obama presidency will historically be called "incompetence."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

History will tell, Twirly. Of course, here in Texas, the textbooks won't mention that America ever had a black sheriff, er, President! So it really doesn't matter.

That said, I think historically we'll look back on this post war era as a long, hard but ultimately successful rebuilding of the American nation.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #30
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Fox reported ..

CIA operators on the scene repeatedly transmitted requests for military backup but were denied by U.S. officials. Not only that but the CIA operatives were also told twice to "stand down" rather than assist U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens after shots were heard at about 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11

Jennifer Youngblood, CIA spokesperson says Fox is as full of shit as you are ...

Jennifer Youngblood, a spokesperson for the CIA, today denied claims that repeated requests for military support during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi were turned down:
No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night — and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades.
You think you are so clever that no one would catch what you just did. Well, you thought wrong. In your previous post you quoted from (without properly citing) a CNN online report, dated 11/1/12, entitled "Intelligence Official Offers New Timeline for Benghazi Attack". In this CNN report, they used as their source an unnamed "senior intelligence official" to dispute the Fox News report, which used multiple unnamed sources on the ground in Benghazi. You were not quoting from a previous statement from the CIA spokesperson, that was issued on 10/26/12. To now claim that you were is a blatant lie and you know it. I have cited the link from the CNN report, so you and everyone else can see what you did. http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/1...nghazi-attack/

The CIA spokesperson did say that the CIA did not tell anyone to stand down (and I am paraphrasing here). General Petraeus also said, on 10/26/12, "no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need". I have no reason at this point to doubt an honorable man like Gen. Petraeus. But the boots on the ground in Benghazi say they were told to stand down several times. If the order to stand down did not originate from the CIA director then it had to originate from someone in the White House or another senior administration official. So, who do you believe here? The boots on the ground in Benghazi or some political hack in the Obama administration. Obama and his team have been lying to us from day one about what happened in Benghazi.

Just to emphasize here. I asked you to name the "senior intelligence official" you quoted in your original post. You could not do so because this official was unnamed. Instead you come back with the name of the CIA spokesperson, who said the CIA did not tell anyone to stand down. And that is not what I asked you jack. You know on second thought, I doubt that you even realized what you were doing. You are such a dumbass, CBJ7.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women