Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41276
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2010, 07:25 PM   #16
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with Elisabeth in that I have never asked up front but I have only been ripped off one time in over 8 years! The worst part about THAT was it was a long time client wh apparently had fallen on hard times (NO pun intended!). I would have happily worked with him had he mentioned something. Oh well...definitely HIS loss!

I've been shorted a couple of times but not by a whole lot so I realize I have been very fortunate to have been blessed with wonderful clients.

Some leave an envelope before, some an envelope after, some cash on the table before, some on the table after. Gift bags, greeting cards, tied to a bottle of wine. It SO doesn't matter to me. Whatever makes you gentleman comfortable works for me.

It would be EXTREMELY difficult for me to do a Cash & Dash as I LIVE where I work..LOL!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #17
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Wait...you guys pay...?! Shit, I just offer 'em a Twinkie and some Koo-Aid and they're good to go.
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #18
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neotek View Post
Wait...you guys pay...?! Shit, I just offer 'em a Twinkie and some Koo-Aid and they're good to go.
Well we don't have the ninja kitties like you....
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Kool-aid

Quote:

I'll take strawberry please..thank you ;-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:02 AM   #20
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I got your Twinkie right here, buddy!

I never ask for anything upfront and have never had a problem with any gentleman "short changing" me! If you screen properly, then you shouldn't have to worry about it!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #21
TAHGorch
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I leave the envelope/gift bag in plain sight upon arrival. None of the ladies have ever checked it in my presence. The ladies are always classy, and treat me like an old friend. Some ladies send a text after the session to say thank you; and that's always special. I'm a firm believer in doing the research.
TAHGorch is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #22
cwebcoder
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I pay beforehand out of respect for the ladies. It also gets the business out of the way. Work before pleasure.
cwebcoder is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #23
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
If you screen properly, then you shouldn't have to worry about it!
Ah but grasshopper, wait-not true. I remember when....it was the third visit! lol

They earn your trust then get you.

Men...gotta love 'em!

Me personally, I prefer my gift up front. That way I know I'm not being ripped off, the business aspect is out of the way and I can relax.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:07 AM   #24
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post

It would be EXTREMELY difficult for me to do a Cash & Dash as I LIVE where I work..LOL!
LMAO. Vnurse, I could just see you grabbing the money & locking yourself in the bathroom. Now I gotta go wipe the tears from my eyes.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #25
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

I always put the money down in plain sight when I get there.

Do you know why restaurant bathrooms either have no windows; or if they have one it's about 16 inches wide and 8 inches tall?

Never walked a tab or tried to stiff a provider...
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #26
Guest082613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

I usually drop it off soon upon arrival. If it's someone I've seen many times I usually leave it in the bathroom when I take a shower.

I had an awkward moment with a provider that I'd seen before who had an upcharge for Greek. I left the envelope early in the session. Dying bcd she told me she wasn't up for Greek that day. I felt awkward asking for a partial refund after giving her the envelope. So it just ended up being a big tip.

I mentioned it delicatly in a follow up, hoping it might just carry to the next session. But she got a case of amnesia about it. Had to move on.
Guest082613 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:12 PM   #27
kind_mike
Gaining Momentum

I pay 1st... I feel like once i pay the women is more relaxed...
kind_mike is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #28
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default I Pay First and I have a nice sneaky way of doing it so we both know it's all good.

I like to bring a drink to the session, since i usually do 90-min. or 2hr. sessions. (Example: Un-Opened bottle of Crown & a 2 litter of coke.)
I put the donation in an Un-Sealed Envelope Marked "GIFT"
I place the donation in the bag first and the bottles on top of it.
When i arrive at her incall, i ask if she has some Ice and can make us a drink, while i hand her the bag? this allows her time to examine everything in Private and come back to couch with a drink and a smile. I love when a lady hands me a drink with a smile and a kiss. My Goal is to try to make her as Comfortable as Possible in the first 5 to 10-min.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:05 PM   #29
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I keep it in an envelope and leave it on some place where it is easily visible. I have seen only providers with P411 and never had anyone asking for it upfront or even checking it.
If I do see someone without much reputation from places like BP then I guess I'll be a little more careful with it. I guess I would leave it in some place where it will be hard to cash and dash. I'm young enough to catch her unless she is much closer to the door and is a good athlete. Ofcourse it won't help if she has a pimp with a weapon though.
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #30
hobbyhorse
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Seems to vary on the provider, if it's your first time seeing them you are more likely to get asked up front. I've been asked up front and that's fine by me, I don't see anybody I would ever worry about cash and dash with. If they don't ask I leave it out while I clean up so they can count or whatever. Do you really want your provider worring about whether or not she's getting paid during the session?
hobbyhorse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women