Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #16
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

I could not have asked for a better example to prove my point. "We" don't put up with much. I was talking about the ability to have a normal, healthy and trusting relationship. That sounds like the rules for a session.

OMG Bushdrummer, you are a piece of work. Once again, my words are being twisted. But since you are of the male persuasion on this board, I wouldn't expect you to have anything but tunnel vision goggles on.

I was also talking about the ability to have a normal, healthy and trusting relationship. It's not hard to do. With what we do for a living, we are less apt to just go home with a guy for a booty call. Because of where we have been and who we are, we are less tolerant of bullshit from guys in the real world. Here we may deal with men who are arrogant, pushy or demanding and because of this, we won't tolerate it in our other lives. We sit here and listen to men call us all kinds of names in the forums. I bet our SO won't call us that and get away with it. "Here" women tend to put up with more because of fear of bad review, or just not wanting to lose business or get a bad name. But "there" (the real world) we don't have to put up with it. Get my drift?

Puleeeeze. Anybody can get into this business. That's right but apparently it's a little harder to get out and stay out.

Yes, I do agree with you to a degree, although it's easier to get out and go back to the real world than to be around a long time. Any hot chick can come in temporarily and make a buck. But it takes a pretty strong lady to stay with it. Ladies who do want to get out can and will.

The big difference there is that those younger ladies are your competition in this business. In the civilian world, they might be your boss. I've certainly witnessed people having a hard time taking orders from someone 15 or 20 years younger than they are.

I can see that as well. I believe men would have a more difficult time with it, the whole ego and all. I think most ladies who transition are ok, because in "this" life we pretty much see, experience and have to tolerate a lot worse things.

At the same time, until the average provider puts in 30 years in the business world, I doubt she could handle the job of a Fortune 500 CEO.

I guess it would depend on what she did before entering into this world. Not all of us graduated from HS and hit Harry Hines. Many of us, as already mentioned, are college graduates, or already have another job in the real world.

I wouldn't want to be a Fortune 500 CEO. That would be too boring for me. But I tell you what I did do. I saved lives for many years. Who knows, I just may have saved some of your asses, or that of your families. And before that, I proudly served my country. But then again, I'm not your average provider. What do you think an average provider is, anyway? I've already been in the business world for 30 years. And I'm going to be in it for 30 more, albeit in a different industry lol.

Office politics and career ladders are simple tasks compared to this. Paying dues? You pay more dues in this business than any other.

Now I know the only reason they cannot leave the lifestyle and excel in the regular world is because they don't want to.

Who says we can't excel in the regular world? For some I am sure this is true. For most it's not. Who says they want to? There is not one explanation that fits every lady's situation.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:00 PM   #17
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

After 10 years of providing, I have the emotional detachment of a Hit-Man...therefore, I can conquer anything.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #18
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote: "The big difference there is that those younger ladies are your competition in this business. In the civilian world, they might be your boss. I've certainly witnessed people having a hard time taking orders from someone 15 or 20 years younger than they are."

*I'd just like to say, for the record...younger girls are not competition! BIG MYTH! I'm in my early 30's; been at this in one form or another for about 15 years. The last three to five years have been my best, and it is only getting better.

There are some things in this line of business that only time and experience can teach. Younger women may be adept at keeping the door revolving, but I'd venture to say that my more seasoned and selective clientele would much prefer to regularly visit a lady a bit more worldly than what your typical 18-year-old would be able to provide, especially if travel or business functions are going to be involved in the date. I've never felt the least bit threatened by the presence of younger providers, so I think that may be an assumtion some men would make, however inaccurate it may be. (This, of course, only applies to those who intend on having a conversation of any substance.)
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
jarza
Account Frozen

Encounters: 14

Ladies and gents, I like the experiences and inputs from all that chipped in. To those that understood my intention and posted, thank you.

I do want keep everything a bit on the "cool" discussion side. (Cool as in not too heated.) The intention was first to satisfy my curiosity and second to have those who have retired or experienced retirement to share what lessons they learned or wished they would of learned on the road there. Maybe and just maybe those who have or thought about having future plans would take a look and go, hmm maybe I should start planning now. [I'm no military man or anything, but I was fascinated with military strategies and battle documentaries in my younger days, "One should always have an exit plan going into an engagement".] I've been advocating saving for retirement early in my civilian life for a few years now, I guess it spilled into my hobby side. Sorry if I have bored anyone

Oh, a dull thread is a short-lived thread, lets have some friendly and even humorous discussions, as long as we dont turn this into another economy or easy money type of thread. Thanks
jarza is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:21 PM   #20
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
After 10 years of providing, I have the emotional detachment of a Hit-Man...therefore, I can conquer anything.
LMAO!!! This is the best thing I have read on ECCIE today. You go girl!
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:39 PM   #21
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes it can be done and friendships can be made in the hobby and maintained out of the hobby.

"Lovers come and go, friends are hard to make and harder still to keep. You have to work on it" - LuckJack
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #22
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
Yes it can be done and friendships can be made in the hobby and maintained out of the hobby.

"Lovers come and go, friends are hard to make and harder still to keep. You have to work on it" - LuckJack
Well said
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #23
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post

Absolutely. I have a list of those that I would not hesitate to introduce into my new RL, and I do consider them friends.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women