Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2017, 09:17 PM   #16
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Leia Vera had the nerve to say on P411 that because I have quite a few OK's, that I wasn't "safe" enough. That offended me like no other. I always take proper precaution, get tested regularly (clean as of March 28) and never try BBFS.

I've had other ladies turn me down in the past for being too young (back when I was in my 20s).
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:21 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
They should ask ol' "Husky" to step on the scale...
you know you only care what his wallet weighs.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:36 PM   #18
mmortis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

"What am I, some hideous fucking CHUD over here?"

That line comes to mind reading over this thread.
mmortis is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:41 AM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt View Post
Leia Vera had the nerve to say on P411 that because I have quite a few OK's, that I wasn't "safe" enough. That offended me like no other. I always take proper precaution, get tested regularly (clean as of March 28) and never try BBFS.

I've had other ladies turn me down in the past for being too young (back when I was in my 20s).
FYI Matt: If your asking for a half hour... hours usually get booked over the half's!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:19 AM   #20
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
FYI Matt: If your asking for a half hour... hours usually get booked over the half's!
Yeah I know.
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:38 PM   #21
parasitius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

All the ladies that I don't even try because of this references horse shit that would never fly in any other country... except the one so perverted as the one where strip clubs are a thing, because, self torture is apparently compatible with proper Christian values.

Yeah, I'm too shy to ask for references because I don't see why they owe me for just a 30 or 60 minute visit once, and would feel extremely guilty. I don't like asking others for favors or taking up their time. Even if I paid for an hour, and the girl rushes me, I'll just hurry up to keep her happy. (Obviously I won't repeat, but that's the extent of my vindictiveness) Consequently, not having any references to work from, I make half my visits to an amp. Consequently, I see ladies only 4 times a year because I stick to the ones that don't require references AND that I am really into. (Meaning a fraction of a fraction). . .I just feel sad and rejected, that's all. This was once a $25k/year hobby for me, before Texas and this references shit.

I didn't write this for any kind of pity or angry anti-pity either, so please don't misread me. I'm more just wondering if anyone is going to reply and be on the same page, or if I'm the lone wolf hah!
parasitius is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:09 PM   #22
Omnivor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I've been ignored plenty, often by ones I thought went well the first time, but only one no. It kinda bugged me for a while, but I got over it and although I didn't understand her explanation very well, I respect that she has the decency to tell me instead of just ghosting me and even went on to have some decent conversations by text and in person at a social briefly. It seems it would upset some of her regulars if she sees me, or be bad for business. Plus she says I would be disappointed. I'm not sure which answer is the real reason, but I would rather have a provider decline to see me than go and pay for a less satisfying experience with one that doesn't want to do it, but does anyways to make a few bucks.
Omnivor is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:40 AM   #23
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasitius View Post
All the ladies that I don't even try because of this references horse shit that would never fly in any other country... except the one so perverted as the one where strip clubs are a thing, because, self torture is apparently compatible with proper Christian values.
I think you're right. I do appreciate the ladies desire for all of the security they can get, but I think it is amazingly naive for anyone other than the 1% of overt horn-dogs on this board with nothing to hide, to compromise their anonymity to anyone in this business (I include P411 in "anyone" as they require ID or - catch22 - references, your private information is only a subpoena away).

I wish I knew a way to protect the ladies to their satisfaction within this constraint. I suppose the Handle + PM + reputation model is a start but many seem to feel that's not adequate and who am I to tell them otherwise.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:48 PM   #24
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #25
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
hmm,, Miss.. your slip is showing
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:18 PM   #26
artist6338
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I have never gotten a no from my them but siggy and eryn have just ignored my requests
artist6338 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:39 PM   #27
subaru
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Smile

I got ignored once by Ms. A Kay, probably because I was new to the hobby and little eager/desperate. I am more settled in now but haven't reached out again expecting rejection.
subaru is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:15 PM   #28
Frissionary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Way back in the aspd days I got rejected by a provider named Snow Goddess or something like that. She was a fairly popular milf from what I remember. Anyway she had a pretty extensive screening form, one which asked about fantasies I'd like to explore. I was just starting out (although I had references)--I just wanted to get together and fuck, nothing elaborate. Anyway, I think she wanted someone a little more invested, so she told me she didn't think we'd be compatible. Hey at least she didn't leave me hanging.
Frissionary is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #29
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I get told no all the time since I'm blunt and kind of a dick. But sometimes no means yes, like when you're dealing with a naughty submissive slut. Those say no a lot more and make up for all the prudes!!
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:03 PM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist6338 View Post
I have never gotten a no from my them but siggy and eryn have just ignored my requests
Both do research! And they are picky. I've never seen either one BCD
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women