Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2017, 11:46 AM   #16
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussy Galore View Post
I suck and fuck all dicks... I'm here for a good time too. I Just want to make sure I am safe and I'm going to get paid. You do have lots of choices on here...
Plus 1 on having a good time fucking and sucking with MS PG.

PG is one of hottest ATX ladies. After four years of personal good times with her, I am sure a newbie's ID would be safe.

However, I don't know about his cock, as she will go to town on you--but you will have a big smile when she finishes.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:21 PM   #17
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Asking for ID is common practice if you do not have references. If you don't want to be screened, I don't know what to say. You have the luxury of doing a full 10 point check on providers. You see photos, read reviews, cross reference websites and get nods from all the chaps that went before you. Your worst fear when walking into an appointment is that she may be ugly or fatter than her photos. A provider takes a huge risk when seeing someone new and on our end, the worst fear is we will be raped, murdered, robbed or beaten. Verifying your identity is a minor inconvenience when it comes to the big picture. Go with someone verified and reputable. Stay away from ladies who engage in drama or who have a shoot reputation and you'll be safe.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 03:08 PM   #18
justaphase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

How is seeing someone's ID gonna keep you from being raped, murdered, robbed, or beaten?

"Oh, you don't have any history of ever seeing anyone before and you have no references who can vouch for you, but you showed me a (probably fake) ID, so I feel perfectly safe with you now."
justaphase is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:17 PM   #19
Tequila Rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 363457
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not uncommon for providers to ask for that info when a guy is new and has no references. Find you some newbie friendly providers with screening you are comfortable with and go from there. You might have to see one or two you don't want to but once you have references it shouldn't be an issue. Good luck
Tequila Rose is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:40 AM   #20
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaphase View Post
How is seeing someone's ID gonna keep you from being raped, murdered, robbed, or beaten?

"Oh, you don't have any history of ever seeing anyone before and you have no references who can vouch for you, but you showed me a (probably fake) ID, so I feel perfectly safe with you now."
Once you obtain an ID with real verifiable information, you then have enough data to run a background check to see if he's been blacklisted or arrested for aberrant behavior in the past. If the info they provide is fake, then they don't pass screening. Contrary to popular believe, we don't just ask for ID's to keep on hand so we can have a nice rolodex of our time spent in hookertown. Nor do we use real world identification as black mail fodder. We don't need souvenirs, but we do need to minimize our risk as much as possible so we screen for unsavory characters. Providers aren't the enemy. We WANT you to pass screening and be safe so we can have fun. That's what we are all here for anyways. The thrill of new adventure. However, no amount of thrill is going to risk my safety and freedom.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:37 AM   #21
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Criminal background checks to find arrest records. LOL
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 06:08 PM   #22
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
Asking for ID is common practice if you do not have references. If you don't want to be screened, I don't know what to say. You have the luxury of doing a full 10 point check on providers. You see photos, read reviews, cross reference websites and get nods from all the chaps that went before you. Your worst fear when walking into an appointment is that she may be ugly or fatter than her photos. A provider takes a huge risk when seeing someone new and on our end, the worst fear is we will be raped, murdered, robbed or beaten. Verifying your identity is a minor inconvenience when it comes to the big picture. Go with someone verified and reputable. Stay away from ladies who engage in drama or who have a shoot reputation and you'll be safe.
Exactly.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 06:35 PM   #23
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

You people are way too concerned about your personal information. Not me.

My real name is Jonathan Dupont. SS# 278-67-9705, DOB: 10/14/73

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 06:59 PM   #24
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Franklin belfort
451-35-2512
12/3/79
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:58 PM   #25
quzi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

where's the lifelock ad?
quzi is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 12:59 AM   #26
redbeard42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

P411 is great for newbies and those who may hobby infrequently.
redbeard42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:12 AM   #27
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Capt,Russ, and quiz LMFOA at your responses
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:26 AM   #28
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieT View Post
Hell. I trying to get BBBJ not a bank loan..
You do realize a good BBBJ is harder to find than a bank loan? Now if our president would authorize a "prostitution bailout," maybe his popularity would rise.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:57 AM   #29
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

This...

Quote:
and this; gratitude for conveying these points with impeccable clarity.

Quote:
Once you obtain an ID with real verifiable information, you then have enough data to run a background check to see if he's been blacklisted or arrested for aberrant behavior in the past. If the info they provide is fake, then they don't pass screening. Contrary to popular believe, we don't just ask for ID's to keep on hand so we can have a nice rolodex of our time spent in hookertown. Nor do we use real world identification as black mail fodder. We don't need souvenirs, but we do need to minimize our risk as much as possible so we screen for unsavory characters. Providers aren't the enemy. We WANT you to pass screening and be safe so we can have fun. That's what we are all here for anyways. The thrill of new adventure. However, no amount of thrill is going to risk my safety and freedom.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women