Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162433
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2017, 05:15 PM   #16
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I was kinda laughing my ass off at her thought of you agreeing with her and creating a new thread. hahahahahaha
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 05:20 PM   #17
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Ricky I can prove that wimpy did agree with points I have made before. What can you prove?

Whimpy by all means post away your new thread like I said it's America of the free. It also means that I am free to ignore it too. Just like I do with almost all of the threads you post. If you hadn't notice I rarely post or even look at a thread started by you. So thanks for the heads up.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 05:24 PM   #18
rockerrick
Account Disabled

I can prove he's going to post up a scathing thread with you as the inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

I'm glad you feel that way..... I'll be sure to quote you in a new thread you will surely find interesting soon....

lol
Old 03-24-2017, 05:40 PM   #19
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

If a provider would tell me up front that she'll mention our encounter in the Ladies room...

I'd fuck the shit out of her into tomorrow ...

That's what I'd be thinking....
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:01 PM   #20
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

If a guy acts "entitled" then the provider would rightfully have a negative feeling about it. But If he merely informs her that he is an active participant in our community, it should be no problem.

Another scenario is that the guy is looking for either a review discount or "better" session, which is understandable. The better providers are giving their best effort each time anyway, but perhaps some providers (with mixed reviews) need to be coaxed into doing it right.

Many possibilities.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:26 PM   #21
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so flatter that whimpy is taking so much time to research and write about me. It really shows how much he gets obsessive and really has the time to devote to such activities that involves people who are obsessed with someone or something. Sadly I will not be reading it. People like that tent to twist up FACTS, take things out of context, and will do anything to prove to themselves that they are not obsessed or wrong in any way. It's a type of manipulating trap. Thanks and truly I am flattered, but I have better things to do. So enjoy that little snake pit. Bye-bye
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #22
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Another scenario is that the guy is looking for either a review discount or "better" session, which is understandable. The better providers are giving their best effort each time anyway, but perhaps some providers (with mixed reviews) need to be coaxed into doing it right.

Many possibilities.
Maybe, but usually the time to negotiate a review discount would be before booking, wouldn't it?

But then I wouldn't know, because I've never taken a review discount or asked for any other considerations, contrary to what some here would have you believe - based entirely on idle speculation.

Sometimes after a session, I'll bring up the subject of a review, and the response has varied from "I want you to write a review" to "Please don't, I wasn't at my best today."

But I always write a review, because of the incentive of PA credits.

And I've always given "Yes" reviews, even when I didn't particularly hit it off with someone, as long as I got the impression that the provider was trying.

If I didn't particularly hit it off with someone, that would come out in ROS, along with how well she really seemed to be trying in the TCB and BCD areas.

Some may call that WK, and that's their prerogative. I just call it being honest and fair.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 01:03 AM   #23
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Maybe, but usually the time to negotiate a review discount would be before booking, wouldn't it?

But then I wouldn't know, because I've never taken a review discount or asked for any other considerations, contrary to what some here would have you believe - based entirely on idle speculation.

Sometimes after a session, I'll bring up the subject of a review, and the response has varied from "I want you to write a review" to "Please don't, I wasn't at my best today."

And I've always given "Yes" reviews, even when I didn't particularly hit it off with someone, as long as I got the impression that the provider was trying.

If I didn't particularly hit it off with someone, that would come out in ROS, along with how well she really seemed to be trying in the TCB and BCD areas.

Some may call that WK, and that's their prerogative. I just call it being honest and fair.
Honest and fair? It seems like you simply prefer to make excuses for the whores than to share accurate information that could help another member avoid the negative experience you had yet are still willing to give a "Yes" to.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:16 AM   #24
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post

I hate to agree with whispers but I think if you have a negative experience you should go ahead and write a "no" review. From what I've seen, "no" reviews aren't career ending...actually I don't know what a "no" would do to my biz cuz I'm so low volume and don't have many reviews..but I've actually heard of times when they've given a provider a little boost in business. Either way, if it is honest I'd appreciate accurate feedback more than a "yes" that includes a "no" ROS.

Maybe it would be cool if we had a sliding scale or rating from 1-5 stars. Or like hotels. Then maybe the price could be at least a little bit related to quality of the experience. I know if I stay at a 5 star hotel I will probably have a nice room and food, service, etc will be top notch and I will pay more but if I stay at a 2 star I get a great deal, still probably sleep ok but quality wouldn't compare to the luxury hotel. But then some of you smart fellas would probably target high priced girls and give us a bunch of "no" or low star ratings in hopes that we would have to adjust our prices.

Anyone have experience from places where it's legal? How do regulations affect all of this- reviews, pricing, treatment/perceptions, community, etc?

I don't have enough experience to know any of the answers. I'm just thinking out loud...
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:22 AM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
I don't have enough experience to know any of the answers. I'm just thinking out loud...
This sounds like so many ladies that post threADS in Coed.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:37 AM   #26
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Oh?
Old 03-25-2017, 12:36 PM   #27
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

A WK’s advertisement of his WK services: “Don’t worry if you are not at your best and don’t worry if we don’t hit it off. I am going to write a YES review for you no matter what.”

What a disservice to the ECCIE community, This is the opposite of fair and honest. I would hope even providers would understand this.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:40 PM   #28
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Quote:
A WK’s advertisement of his WK services: “Don’t worry if you are not at your best and don’t worry if we don’t hit it off. I am going to write a YES review for you no matter what.”.
So this is what you mean by threAD?
Old 03-25-2017, 12:43 PM   #29
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
A WK’s advertisement of his WK services: “Don’t worry if you are not at your best and don’t worry if we don’t hit it off. I am going to write a YES review for you no matter what.”

What a disservice to the ECCIE community, This is the opposite of fair and honest. I would hope even providers would understand this.
This is why I don't offer review specials.. I also think girls who do them should apply the discount to the next sessions not the one being reviewed
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:44 PM   #30
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
So this is what you mean by threAD?
Thinly veiled ad posted under the guise of being a thread.
thread AD

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women