Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #16
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Reminds me of the great scene from "About Last Night".

Bernie: "Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, DAN! Who said it first?"
Danny: "I did."
Bernie: "Was it before you came or after?"
Old 12-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #17
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Dannie + 1
Well said.
I definitely agree being "in love with" is very different than "loving" someone.

XOXO,
Italiana Princess
Old 12-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #18
tish
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Dannie + 1
Well said.
I definitely agree being "in love with" is very different than "loving" someone.

XOXO,
Italiana Princess

I agree with u as well ItalianPrincess
Old 12-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #19
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Dannie, I may be reading too much into the OP's statement, but I think what he was grappling with is that those three words for many people implicitly mean, "I'm in love with you". That's why folks need to be very careful with them in a hobby context.

My relationship with my SO does not require a cash payment every time we meet. The earlier poster who talked about how we pay our real-life girlfriends/wives ignored the fact that in a healthy relationship they are providing more than sex and companionship. The parties should view the other as giving as much as receiving.

The provider/client relationship OTOH is supposed to be much more straightforward. Once someone elevates the relationship (as those three words often imply), you may be working under another set of rules.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #20
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

As is often the case, how the listener interpets what is said can be far different than what the speaker intended. Because those 3 words can mean so many different things they are tough to use without missunderstanding on someones part. True outside the hobby as well.

If a provider told me that, I would assume they mean they really like or think there is something special about being with me but not that they are "In Love" with me.

Use with caution!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:11 AM   #21
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

How the hell can we love anyone?? We are just Providers...Haven't you all figured that out yet? We are machines...

If I tell someone I love them....I mean it. Does it mean that I want to steal them from their wife and run away with them? NO! It means I care about them, value them and appreciate them. I have had some of the same friends in this hobby for going on 4 years, so yeah, I love them!
While I can agree that it may be a little creepy to hear those words uttered during a hot encounter...maybe you could just take it as a compliment that she cares about you and enjoys you..why does everything have to be EVIL when it comes from women in our line of work?

Old 12-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #22
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

One of my top ladies ever, used to occasionally say "I love you", or "my name, I love you." I might add that it was usually during screaming time, if you get me. Don't think she wanted to get married, though.

In her case, my normal 1 hour session was about 1 1/2 hours, occasionally, several hours. I would say that she did like me and some things I did. Love has many meanings to different people and at different times (O).

Sadly for me, she is gone.

Torito
Old 12-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #23
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
..why does everything have to be EVIL when it comes from women in our line of work?

That goes for the guys as well
Old 12-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #24
Roman Polanski
Account Disabled

Encounters: 48

Thanks for the input everyone. I realized that her love for money was stronger than her love for me :-( Her exact words were everyone I see is just a customer you are the one that I love. I have seen providers in the past and after a few sessions they refused money from me. I guess this girl just loved the money that I gave her. Oh well......... NEXT???
Old 12-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #25
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

The vast majority of the ladies I've seen appreciated the business and treated me very well, as a valued customer. (Probably did so with almost all their clients.) Most, I hope, considered me a "good client" -- respectful, didn't haggle, took the hint that it was time to go, not horrible hygiene, didn't short the envelope, etc. -- the type that they would hope to see again. (Hopefully they could say the same about most of their clients.) Several seemed to enjoy the BCD activities, but I've found that tends to be more a result of a lady's own sense of sexuality and sensuality than the skill of her partner. So I'm glad that she's enjoying, but assume that's probably fairly typical for her with most clients. [*]

A few even seemed to "connect" well with me, in the sense that they seemed to enjoy my personality and similar characteristics, more than usual; the equivalent of compatibility that one would look for in a "real world" friend. I got the sense that they really enjoyed talking, etc., not just BCD, and that they felt very comfortable around me. Most likely because they were a true "people person" who enjoyed life and most people they were around. Probably not because I in particular am really that much fun to be around. Because, after all, I am a curmudgeon when I'm not being boring.

Some of these reactions might fit under some definitions of "love" bandied about in this thread. But being with me is not a BFE, let alone likely to arouse a desire by her for anything beyond the boundaries of P4P. And between that and the typical fears some have expressed in this thread . . . well, a few have said that I'm one of their favorite clients, but I don't recall any of the ladies I've seen ever using the term "love."

If they did utter the L-word? It wouldn't bother me, but I also would understand the limited nature of what they were expressing: that it might just be "appreciate the business"/"good client"/"fun to be around" or a general fondness, but not a romantic desire/interest.

Which is why this whole question has always seemed a bit of a non-issue to me. But maybe it happens a lot more to other clients.

-------------------------
[*] Even though a lady might enjoy my personality and might enjoy BCD, I don't think I've run across one yet who felt a strong sexual attraction to me, in the sense of seeing me across the room and thinking "Oh my God, I want to fuck him right now!" But that, of course, just means that she might not choose me for a civilian NSA one night stand; it doesn't mean that, once she chooses me because of the $$$, she couldn't or wouldn't enjoy the sex. She might not, but most women seem able to enjoy sex even in the absence of a strong, overwhelming, and immediate sexual (or romantic) attraction. And even with guys who are not the most talented lovers in the world.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #26
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I love you, Chevalier!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #27
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
I don't recall any of the ladies I've seen ever using the term "love."
LOL. OK, make that "almost any."

Likewise, darlin'.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #28
Roman Polanski
Account Disabled

Encounters: 48

Thank you for your valuable input Chevy. I alway's considered you to be a very "wise man" on ASPD as well. I have been active in this hobby for 12 years and this is my 4th handle, all changed legally. Lol. I am NOT a cheap man. I hope my post didn't come across that way. After a few months of seeing this girl multiple x's a week and her telling me that she loved me I asked her why she still charges me for service? I had a chat with her friend who speaks a little better and she explained in a very nice way that the money right now was more important. I guess my mistake as alway's was reading too deep into our physical and verbal communication. And yes, I also am a very likeable guy, so I've been told by several providers.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #29
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Polanski View Post
And yes, I also am a very likeable guy, so I've been told by several providers.
That may be why you've heard the L-word much more often than I have. I'm not entirely sure my wife would even say that about me.

Seriously, it's understandable that people sometimes mistake intentions and think there may be more there than there really is. Not to mention some people who are oblivious when there is more there. Human emotions are very complex, and language is very slippery and inexact. (I had my own hopeful misunderstandings once or twice early in my "P4P career," 35+ years ago.) It may also be more likely with some of the younger ladies who haven't yet learned how to interpret their emotions or express themselves. I don't tend to see the youngest ladies, which may account for some difference between my experiences and those of others.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #30
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool I Love Reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
How the hell can we love anyone?? We are just Providers...Haven't you all figured that out yet? We are machines...

If I tell someone I love them....I mean it. Does it mean that I want to steal them from their wife and run away with them? NO! It means I care about them, value them and appreciate them. I have had some of the same friends in this hobby for going on 4 years, so yeah, I love them!
While I can agree that it may be a little creepy to hear those words uttered during a hot encounter...maybe you could just take it as a compliment that she cares about you and enjoys you..why does everything have to be EVIL when it comes from women in our line of work?

Reese, you are an amazing lady, and I do love your commentary, views on life, and general attitude. Though we've never met (WHY weren't you at the luncheon?) my ATF has told me what a wonderful person you are, and those things combine for me to say I love ya. The best thing is that I am confident you know exactly what I mean, and are neither creeped out about it nor overwhelmed with gratitude for the thought.

So much for any highly educated or professional thoughts on the matter, as Chevalier and Bubba have handled that end of things much more eloquently than I ever could. But I always believed that sharing by example was effective (parables, anyone?)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women