Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #16
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I agree with Looies point that while we should expect the providers to have what is needed on hand, people do make mistakes and it can happen. With a little forsight, one can avoid a disrupption to their session by simply being prepaired. It may not be pratical for everyone one to carry a supply of condoms around but since I go to the SCs and those girls are far less reliable about supplies, I always have some stashed in the car. I would rather have to get one from the car then have to make a trip out because she ran out and did not catch it in time.

If I arrived at a session and she was out of condoms, I would most likely note it in the review but if it's a one time thing, I doubt it would affect the lady very much if at all.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #17
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

So what really is "Hobby Rule #1"...lol.
Show up maybe?
Be clean...have cash...don't get attached...wipe your ass?
Maybe you should wear your condom to the session! lol
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:41 PM   #18
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
So what really is "Hobby Rule #1"...lol.
Have fun
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #19
Chloe_lane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43071
My ECCIE Reviews

i have tons of them different sizes to choose from ......better to be safe then sorry and i feel more comfortable knowing i dont have to worry about it being tampered with
Chloe_lane is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:17 PM   #20
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Looie,

I think the reason that it was established the the lady provide them is that many guys are married. If they have condoms, or come home with condoms, they are going to be in BIG trouble if they aren't using them with their wives.

I'm not married myself, and bring my own with me in case the lady forgets, but I understand the reason why most guys don't.

You did state it as basically condemning the guys for not bringing them.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #21
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Reasons I always bring my own:

I can't stand Trojans. Feels like I'm trying to fuck with a pair of old snowshoes on my dick.

I've found that if I leave a couple extras with the provider, she appreciates that small gesture that she may not need to make a trip for more as soon.

I learned in the past that some who don't have one will not give a shit about going it BBFS and if you are prepared and stop to put it out there, you insure your own safety.

---------------
A cardinal rule in this hobby of ours is that no one else except YOU is responsible for your own safety. Whether that means having a hobby phone, provider references, a method of getting cash if married or just knowing how to find time to fuck, no one else can keep you safe better than you can.

By making sure you have condoms, you can eliminate the temptation to go BBFS right from the get go.

Never forget that the girls know dicks come in different sizes. How offended would you be if she pulled out a snuggy for you wnen YOU are used to buying a regular size or if she pulled out a regular size when you think you deserve a magnum for that average size dick?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #22
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Party Foul for me when I forgot.....one time only....never again. I was so embarrassed, but realized when I got to my place that I had taken my "supply bag" out with me to visit elsewhere. I forgot I had taken it home and didn't remember to grab it on my way to my "office". I had to call the gentleman and ask him to pick some up. I keep them everywhere now, drawers, my purse, the armoire and my supply bag. I never want that to happen again!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #23
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Didn't mean to make it sound like condemning. More that it makes common sense to carry them.
On the old site there was a thread pertaining to this or at least a hobby kit for the repeat hobbyist.
It gave great hints on what to include in it and where and how to conceal it to make sure the SO's didn't find it. It usually included a hobby phone, condoms, mints, deoderant,change for tolls ,etc.
Guys added their input on what they thought should be included.
Sorry if it sounded like I was demeaning anyone for not carrying them.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #24
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Only happened to me once when I first started out. Girl had great reviews, but when I arrived, her incall looked like a twister had hit it, she looked like the twister had hit her as well, there was that not so fresh smell of sex in the air, and she said she had just run out of condoms. I politely declined and left.

But to address the question; yes I normally bring a couple with me as sometimes the condoms she has are too thick, too small, stink or are just not going to work for one reason or another. However, it is the Provider's responsibility to have them available IMHO.
guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #25
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been forgetting everything lately, trying to get back in the swing of things... but luckily I haven't forgotten those. If a gentlemen prefers a certain type, by all means please bring them, other than that, I got you covered! (pun completely intended)
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #26
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

hmm, Reese, I remembering having to get dressed and run out to the car once...but that was a very special circumstance.

(I should add, it was not Reese's fault, she wasn't expecting a tiger to pounce that afternoon.)

Generally, I would expect if the lady is advertising FS, she provides full service, including covers.

However, if you are visiting someone who offers limited service options, and you happen to get lucky, you better be carrying. I took to carrying condoms when a certain little brunette massage tech I know suggested more might be had if I did.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #27
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
But to address the question; yes I normally bring a couple with me as sometimes the condoms she has are too thick, too small, stink .
I would love to try one on and find it too small. LOL

I rarely smell them. That is the wrong head for them. Hmmmmm. Maybe that is why they were too small.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #28
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

ok,

two things.

1. looie, even i thought your post had some finger wagging, and i'm pretty laid back and let a lot of stuff fly over me w/out worrying about it.

for example, "an obvious thing not to forget", "something so easy to take care of", "I certainly won't write anything negative about them if they don't" [esp when stated w/out conditions or qualifiers], "It's a no brainer.".
kinda sounds like "i told you so, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah."

sometimes, it's a good idea to re-read and edit a thought before posting it.
sometimes, it isnt. your post might be one of the former.

also, notwithstanding personal responsibility, it sounded to me like you were putting the burden on the man and not the woman. one could argue either way. but i didnt read anything to support one side or the other. so, readers may interpret thru their personal filters/biases. ambiguity is fine for somethings, not so fine for others. your post might be one of the latter.

2. for situations where there is a probability of risk, it is sound and accepted risk management [from the project mgmt world] to acknowledge the risk and take steps to eliminate the risk [as best as possible], have a plan to mitigate the risk, or accept the risk and the consequences.

so, since there is a risk that a woman doesnt have protection [small, but still there], one could either a) have their own supply [eliminate it], b) cancel the consultation [mitigate], c) have a different kind of consultation [mitigate], or d) continue with known risks [accept]. i'm sure people can come up with many other options.

note: replace "condoms" w/ some other aspect of our interactions, and i think this still applies [for example, smoke, cats, location, flights of stairs to walk up, her/your health conditions, etc.]

so, let's see if this rewrite works.
---------------------------
Recently, I have seen a couple threads where the guy was complaining that when he got to his session, the lady was out of or didn't provide any condoms.

Guys, sometimes this happens. Some women and men might say that a well-organized woman would supply them, but she may have run out or forgot to pick them up, etc. And whether she doesnt have them on purpose or accident, your fun time might be less than what you hoped for because something so easy to take care of wasnt taken care of.

so, it'd be a good idea to be prepared for this situation, assuming that once you arrived you'd want to go thru with the complete session. you could have some stashed safely away, could pick some up on the way, or have a different kind of consultation where you dont need them [there are many options here - wink wink, say no more, nudge nudge].

If the woman doesnt have any when you get there and hadnt told you before hand, you decide whether or not to disclose that during any review you might write/post. but it might be helpful to some of the guys, esp if the woman does this consistently [some do].

And, if you have a brand that you really like, let the woman know that you'd like to bring that brand along and see if she is ok with that [she might be allergic to it or might just go buy them herself].

Remember, we are adults and should take responsibility for our own safety.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #29
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
I rarely smell them. That is the wrong head for them. Hmmmmm. Maybe that is why they were too small.
Well, I find that they can be a little snug when you try to roll them on backwards. . .LOL. . .And, those thick old Trojans can get to stinking after you've been in the saddle for awhile. ( Burning Rubber ?)

As far as the condom on the wrong head: Hey, it's POSSIBLE! . . .

guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #30
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

A provider should supply them, suppose the provider is allergic to latex?
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women