Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2010, 06:42 AM   #16
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i am wondering

if we picked a neutral area like say Buffalo ny rented about 100 rooms and just had wild sex not for money but for the sake of getting to know one another if all this annimosity would end. those providers who argued with other provideres might feel differently after 69ing them. for the client who always though a certain girl a bitch may feel differently after an awesome bbbj and some great doggie. i feel i for one if havong the opportunity to bang 50 or so of the girls on this board would be less filled with anger and at a higher level of understanding to the girls feelings, wants and desires.it might sound crazy but i for one am willing to try. who is with me [girls get first dibs as it seems you are the ones in need of a little reparations]. more sex means more love and understaning
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:20 AM   #17
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ooops.
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #18
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
As Joey Buttafucco said, "Forgetta 'bout it."

You would not survive two whole hours let alone two whole nights.

Trust me on this one.
You know what you speak of, my friend.
Methinks BCG underestimates That Pam Chick.
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:09 PM   #19
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome View Post
You know what you speak of, my friend.
Methinks BCG underestimates That Pam Chick.
Actually, it was That Sadie Chick that I was talking about.

I'm sure I'm underestimating her, too.

Cheers,

bcg (who needs to see how badly he's underestimated That Sadie Chick. And That Pam Chick, in the unlikely event he survives That Sadie Chick)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #20
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Actually, it was That Sadie Chick that I was talking about.
That's who I was talking about also.

Drink lots of liquids, eat your Wheaties and bring 2 bottles of pinot grigio.

You will have a marvelous time.

And I still can't read Chinese.
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #21
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
That's who I was talking about also.

Drink lots of liquids, eat your Wheaties and bring 2 bottles of pinot grigio.

You will have a marvelous time.
Awww thanks Wolfie. Between BB and I..how many times do you figure the word "pinot grigio" has been posted?
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #22
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
Thats just it.. I joined aspd in 2003.. the girls welcomed me in.. hell i had lunch with a few of them when we stayed at the same hotels..we would swap info, stories, experiences.. nothing even like buddy buddy.. we were never even "best friends"..just acquaintences..but we could trust each other.. I remember when sadie and pam popped up on the scene.. business went on.. we all had clients to see.. we all still wanted to be safe and no one was ever "not opened" to being the topic of a discussion good or bad.. the funny thing is.. none of those girls that "popped up" in the arkansas scene some 2 years after i had been here and others had been before me.. those girls didn't need a "lesson" in how to "work".. I personally never percieved any of the "new girls" as a risk..neither did the hobbyiest..

unfortunately that is not the case.. its not that I or others are less accepting of new girls.. its that they aren't hobbying safely..they are letting money dictate decisions instead being smart and screening thoroughly and then listening to more experienced providers on what changes to make.. the attitudes of "i know" grows tiresome especially when it turns out you obviously don't know..

the hobbyiest are careless and searching for deals in these economic times..instead of NOT HOBBYING..they chose to search less trustworthy websites for deals and all the get is a ride to the pokey and put us more at risk.. if you don't have the money to hobby successfully and safely then why hobby?

The frequent name changes to run from troubles.. the seemingly short term memory problems some exhibit, are troublesome and create problems within the community.. you don't know who is who, who to trust, why this or that happened and in the end it puts everyone on edge.. and rightfully so.. I have been DeAnn Luv/DeAnna luv since 1999 on anything i have ever done.. same phone number for 10years.. not bragging..but sadie to my knowledge has always been just that.. and pamela.. and most of the hobbyiest have kept their handles.. its the sketch nature of some that are throwing the community off..

its not a hijack..but merely making points that..its not about change...its not about new members..its about TRUST..its about can you be trusted and not create a trust ripple (i create plenty of ripples aside from trust).. as i have said..it benefits me none beings i see who i will see..when i want, where i want, how i want.. only a select few know where i am at during any given time.. but it would be nice to see a board that gives a place to come for fun, community, and safety..and most of all useful info..

it can get back there.. but i to feel like its a waste of time at times.. because some seem unwilling to make it safe..

am I to blame..yes.. do i not let shit slide that i should..perhaps.. but i did it on aspd, and it was not a problem..did it on eccie when i first got here..never an issue.. you can ignore me.. but the usefulness of this site is not what it use to be..in part due to the players..in part due to the attitudes by many..including me..

is it a waste.. not yet.. but getting there..and perhaps we are all to blame

For once, I have to say that I agree with DeAnna. (and, you said it all so politely too) I don't encourage the snobby "you haven't been around long enough to have a valid opinion" type of attitude that sometimes tends to show in some posts, but I do think that the safety of the hobby is the most important utility of this board. Sloppy and shady hobbying doesn't' help anyone. There are definitely some behaviors that should be called out from time to time, and unsafe actions should not be excused. It helps us all to keep our social circle as safe as possible.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #23
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

Lunch anyone???
Pamelatoo is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #24
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Jimminy. I said that wrong. Who's buying me lunch is what I meant.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #25
trubrit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
Next time, hopefully.
trubrit is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:59 AM   #26
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
I'd be happy to, next time I'm passing through the area around lunchtime.

Of course, if you take me up on that offer you should probably talk to your doctor about adjusting your meds...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #27
Magnus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I have never said this before, although not because I have never thought it. But feel DeAnna hit the nail on the head in her earlier post.

Trust is the biggest issue. We can all work better at making this a safe harbor sort of speak again.

Magnus
Magnus is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #28
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay okay okay..Solution.. I know for a fact my male neighbors will be on board with this....Unfortunantly it might take me a bit to convence the wives. I say we all gather in my front yard. *Get Nekkid. *Rent a Bouncy house. *Invest in alot of astro glide. * Buy a Slip n Slid.
What can possibly go wrong???? I'll even hire a clown, Make funnel cakes, and maybe.. just maybe ....deep fry something on a stick.
I am hoping Grip will show up.. But a word of advice if he does...Don't drop the soap. hehehe
Old 07-08-2010, 09:48 AM   #29
tammy4u
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7708
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly Sadie........when I first started it was peaceful, and had I not heard about the badmouthing of ME (of course my name was not mentioned......lol), I would never have found this site again (so guess some good comes out of bad).

I keep to myself, I do what I feel is right for my safety, and I have the right to do what I do, with a very good explanation with every decision I make.

Hope it gets back to the way it used to be........
tammy4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #30
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Well damn Tammy, had I known you were lost I would told you were everyone was. I knew you stayed to your self so I never said anything. Plus I thought were getting married, or something since you seldom showed up on that other site. It's nice to see you come out for fresh air and sunlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy4u View Post
Exactly Sadie........when I first started it was peaceful, and had I not heard about the badmouthing of ME (of course my name was not mentioned......lol), I would never have found this site again (so guess some good comes out of bad).

I keep to myself, I do what I feel is right for my safety, and I have the right to do what I do, with a very good explanation with every decision I make.

Hope it gets back to the way it used to be........
Sonoman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women