Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2016, 02:41 PM   #16
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
I can't imagine life without good wine
LIFE and WINE go hand in hand.....God gave us grapes and beautiful vineyards for a reason.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 05:05 PM   #17
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
I can't imagine life without good wine. Or good dick.

Two birds. One stone.
I understand....not about the dick though
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:47 PM   #18
Mavs fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

So Manslut do you enjoy the company of hookers because of a lack of education and poor upbringing? Your comment makes it sound like you consider yourself better than the Ladies on here. Let me clear this up for you. These ladies are prostitutes and you are a guy that pays prostitutes for sex. One is not superior to the other morally. And if you are married then you are also a cheater. I'm not judging you in any way because I also pay prostitutes for sex, but I don't think I am superior to them. Your comment just struck me the wrong way but I might have misjudged your meaning.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:19 PM   #19
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Yeh, I think you judged me the wrong way, but, how it's worded with not much else to back it up, I can absolutely see how you did.

First, not married, been there done that twice. Have never cheated on a wife or girlfriend. I divorced the Exes, too.

Second, there is a reason I chose the handle with Slut in it, because I am no better than any female slut and it has always bothered me that females can be labeled this way, but a Dude slut gets a pass, why? I don't deserve a pass. I am a slut at the present time.

Third, I have hobbied for almost 17 years now and my statement is based on about 95% of Hookers do not have an EXIT strategy and don't take care of the money they earn either. Most have some kind of addiction, be it sexual, chemical or alcohol and have a lack of education to make adjustments with a Real World paying job that pays them like flat backing does, so hey, keep dancing with what brung you right?...A lot have poor family backgrounds , some of these ladies started whoring as minors, so where did they learn how to EXIT? They didn't...Some are career hookers and know how to handle their shit and most of these generally have a full time Real World job and are the most stable, but a lot of the career hookers are bitter and carry ALOT of baggage but can't do anything else or even try to and they have been damaged by how us Fucktards have treated them as a whole. Can't really say I blame them.

Fourth, my Father had a saying, "Humans can changed themselves, but it's very difficult and you HAVE to know what you want to change to first!"...Few want to "put in the work"... It's a Law of the Universe, people and electricity choose the path of least resistance.

Fifth, my apologies to anyone I may have offended, this was not my intent and I am no better than ANYONE on this board. Maybe this helps?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:43 PM   #20
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by icansmile View Post
For some reason this weekend I was waxing poetic about the hobby and I remembered a few ladies that I have come across in this arena that you just knew would move on to something bigger. Not necessarily due to looks, although they usually had it in spades but you could just tell. They had IT. Nothing against the majority of the ladies here, but many I fear do it of necessity (and you can usually pick those out in the first five minutes), some actually enjoy it (thank God) and a few try it and are at least astute enough to know it isn't for them. I always felt honored that I got to spend a moment of intimacy before they moved on to bigger and better endeavors.
Wut?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:58 AM   #21
Mavs fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I hear you Manslut. All valid points. I am not a WK but I do see a lot of comments from guys on here that are pretty demeaning and In my opinion hypocritical. These girls couldn't be prostitutes if we didn't participate. And I agree that a lot of the girls on here come from tough backgrounds. I have heard some pretty sad stories from a few. We have to accept the fact that many of these girls become jaded and hard because of the way they are treated by some of their clients and sadly by their boyfriends/managers. And many of the girls are just that "girls". I didn't have any sense when I was 21 so I always try to factor that in.

Thanks for the response I see what you were saying and I agree with you. And so as to not hijack this thread I am always for people bettering themselves and moving forward to bigger and better things. As a man I must say that getting paid for sex would be my dream job. A male prostitute is a stud or a Gigolo. A female prostitute is a whore or a slut. Just doesn't seem fair but it's always been that way and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women