Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2021, 08:51 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Sorry there, me conservative mates... I'll surely give
apologys in advance - because I gotta call the fouls
as I see 'em - and Lucas was CORRECT in at least one
of the two examples he gave.

The apartment fellow WAS wrongly KILLED. And by a
off-duty police officer... It does fit the simple
challenge that was given. -- Like it or not.

The second one is NOT clear-cut... Maybe the woman
knew it was police outside/maybe not. We can discount
that one.

... Gotta do these challenges fair and square, I reckon.
And I surely fancy the great posts of both Waco & Turd.

But THAT is the way I see this one, mates.

#### Salty

did you forget the fact the officer was OFF DUTY salty? apparently so ....
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 09:02 PM   #17
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Actually, mate... I MENTIONED THAT in me post.

You must have missed it.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 09:05 PM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
The apartment fellow WAS wrongly KILLED. And by a
off-duty police officer... It does fit the simple
challenge that was given. -- Like it or not.

The second one is NOT clear-cut... Maybe the woman
knew it was police outside/maybe not. We can discount
that one
Salty, I appreciate the response but here are the facts - my 1st reply in this thread was to name someone. I named two. Then because it doesn't fit TWK's narrative, he changes it to include "on-duty" (as if that makes a fucking difference if you have a police issued weapon and you are a cop; as if a bullet cares whether it's on the clock).

The second probable fact (not 100% sure) is the Jefferson lady probably lived in the hood The last time I checked people with any money don't leave their front doors open because it is so hot inside. They usually can afford A/C. This is Texas where a lot of people have guns. It's not exactly uncommon for someone to see people walking around with flashlights not knowing who they are and grabbing for their gun for protection. It does nobody any good to know when you're dying to find out those people creeping around in your yard were actually cops.

Anyway, GO COWBOYS!!!
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 09:10 PM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Sorry homeboy, I gave you two examples just from the top of my head. You be sure to tell Ms. Guyer while she is in prison right now that I was wrong or the cop who will be going to prison for murder that I was wrong because YOU believe I failed calling bullshit on you. LOL
That was not a police incident, totally irrelevant.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 09:37 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Salty, I appreciate the response but here are the facts - my 1st reply in this thread was to name someone. I named two. Then because it doesn't fit TWK's narrative, he changes it to include "on-duty" (as if that makes a fucking difference if you have a police issued weapon and you are a cop).

The second fact is the Jefferson lady probably lived in the hood The last time I checked people with any money don't leave their front doors open because it is so hot inside. They usually can afford A/C. This is Texas where a lot of people have guns. It's not exactly uncommon for someone to see people walking around with flashlights not knowing who they are and grabbing for their gun for protection. It does nobody any good to know when you're dead to find out those people creeping around in your yard were actually cops.

don't try to weasel out rifleman. i said name an act by an officer. you are the one who jumped on a bad example because the officer wasn't on duty. that could be me and you thinking one of us was breaking in. the fact that the lady was a cop is irrelevant to the incident. it did not happen while she was on duty.

but let's cut to the chase ... if both of these incidents involved only whites no one would make a big fucking deal of it. the race card being played is why any of this is in the press.

let's see if TWK can prove that ...

first example

https://nationalfile.com/man-execute...fender-bender/

Man Executes White Family, Shoots Bystander Over Argument Following Fender Bender

Man and stepdaughter died in a shooting stemming from a car crash

A father and his stepdaughter were shot, and a man who tried to intervene was wounded, after a minor automobile crash in South Carolina.

Nick Wall, 45, and his 21-year-old stepdaughter, Laura Anderson, both from Georgetown, died in separate hospitals after being shot by a man they crashed into in a random minor automobile accident on Monday afternoon.

A third man who witnessed the crash and ensuing altercation was shot, but survived the incident, remaining in critical condition, as he came to check on the passengers and investigate the situation.

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III reportedly fled into a nearby forest after the shooting, but was arrested shortly after attempting to escape as bloodhound units assisted in tracking him down.

Police say Walters is responsible for the shooting, and Walters is current facing double murder charges as well as an attempted murder charge. His bond hearing is scheduled for September.

ABC4 reported that Laura was on the path to follow her mother’s footsteps in becoming a teacher, according to her family. She had also moved into her first home within a week of the fatal shooting.

“She’s an amazing sister-in-law, amazing daughter, amazing mother, and a wife and I just can’t imagine what she’s going through right now. My brother-in-law Nick absolutely loved my sister-in-law with his whole heart,” said Nick’s wife and Laura’s mother Kimberly, who lost two of her seven family members in the double homicide.

“They both meant so much to so many people,” said the victim’s aunt, Jenna Johnson

“Anyone who’s ever met or known Laura or Nick, they knew two of the most wonderful people,” added Johnson.
The family revealed that Nick was a devoted and very religious man, according to WBTW.

“My niece was simply a gorgeous person inside and out. She had a very positive bubbly personality. She was starting school next week to become a teacher just like her mom.”

“She had a very close relationship with her mom, Kimberly, who’s my sister-in-law; and she absolutely adored her siblings, especially her little sister Jenna, who has Down’s syndrome,” Johnson continued.

“I don’t understand how a simple fender bender they called it could turn into double murder and an attempted to murder,” Lynn Lambert, a close friend of the family, said. “Why? I honestly didn’t think it was real. Who does this?”

“Something I encourage us all to do is hold onto the hope that we will meet them again in heaven one day,” said Johnson. “Even though now we feel an overwhelming loss, that’s what we can hold onto.”

won't see this on CNN or MSDNC .. we all know why .... right????

won't see this either ..

https://www.kmbc.com/article/doctor-...idays/38244828

Third person dies after fender-bender-turned-shooting last week

Police said what started as a fender bender in an intersection escalated to a fight and a shooting

A third person has died after a fender-bender-turned shooting near Agnes Avenue and 51st Street last week.

Police said the incident happened around 8:40 p.m. on Saturday, March 6.

Officers found three men shot. Two were pronounced dead on the scene, while the other was taken to a hospital in critical condition.

Last Monday, police identified the first two victims as Joseph Smith, 64, and Curtis Thompkins, 33.

Police said Tuesday that the third shooting victim also died as a result of his injuries, more than a week after the shooting. He has been identified as 41-year-old Gregory Harper.

Investigators believe a fender bender crash happened in the street which led to an argument. It escalated to someone firing multiple shots.

"It's really unfortunate, but it mirrors a lot of the things we have seen in the homicide cases that we have had so far this year in the sense that an argument, a simple argument, is the overwhelmingly most common known contributing factor in the homicides that we've had this year," KCPD Public Information Officer Jacob Becchina said.

Officers shut down about two blocks from 49th street to 51st street during the investigation Saturday night.

Police have not released any suspect information at this time.

If you know anything that can help police, call the Crimestoppers Tips Hotline at 817-474-TIPS.

why isn't this national news? we all know why ......

https://gunmemorial.org/2021/03/06/gregory-harper

Lost to gun violence on March 6, 2021 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Photo sources:
News sources:
Also killed were:

Photo sources:
News sources:
Also killed were:
https://gunmemorial.org/2021/03/06/curtis-thompkins

Photo sources:
News sources:
Also killed were:

anyone see the issue here????

the national press only cares about a white person cop or not, involved in a shooting. they don't care one bit when it's a black person shooting whites .. or blacks shooting blacks.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:43 PM   #21
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... You are, of course, correct about the news media, mate.

WHEN was the last time MSNBC, CBS or ABC mentioned
all the black on black shootings over Chicago-way?

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 09:44 PM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TWK, what part of your silly games that I'm not playing do you not get? I said what I had to say. You did the same. I'm not looking for your agreement on this particular topic. I provided you with what you asked for. You dismissed them (big shock). Do you think I am going to play the google search and post links game with you like you do? No thanks homeboy, I'm bored at this hour but I'm not THAT bored.

Sorry to all for not keeping my word, but I promise this is my last direct response to TWK and he can share his ridiculous words and then double like his own post as usual.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:54 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
TWK, what part of your silly games that I'm not playing do you not get? I said what I had to say. You did the same. I'm not looking for votes on this topic. I provided you with what you asked for. You dismissed them (big shock). Do you think I am going to play the google search and post links game with you like you do? No thanks homeboy, I'm bored at this hour but I'm not THAT bored.

bahhaaaaaaaa

you failed homey. i said show me an unprovoked shooting. one that fits the BLM falsehood. you have yet to do so. and you won't be able to. so keep trying, sport.

you don't seem like the type for white guilt. you know i'm not. and since we both claim to be highly educated well to do people .. at least on the internet .. baahhaaaa ... i certainly don't feel sorry for myself. don't expect me to feel sorry for you or anyone else either.
Old 11-14-2021, 10:24 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ahhh, TWK, your heartfelt posts remind me of the good old days when you’d post photos of Black people hanging out…

Of trees.

BLAHHHHHBLAHHHHBLAHHHHH!

Rittenhouse’s parents should be held liable and charged with child endangerment.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 10:36 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ahhh, TWK, your heartfelt posts remind me of the good old days when you’d post photos of Black people hanging out…

Of trees.

BLAHHHHHBLAHHHHBLAHHHHH!

Rittenhouse’s parents should be held liable and charged with child endangerment.

i don't have a heart. and explain why his Mother should be charged? and just so you know .. they are divorced. butt .... you knew that given your extensive coverage of this event .... right???

ohhhh ... yeah. like WTF you believe the media lie she was there. FALSE. '

ohhh... yeah like WTF you believe the media lie she drove him there. FALSE.

thank you valued poster
Old 11-14-2021, 10:58 PM   #26
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
All I know is that when I was that loser crybaby Rittenhouse's age, the last thing I would be worried about is what the law would do to me. I'd be terrified to even go home because I'd be much more concerned about what my parents would do to me if I wanted to be retarded and illegally play Rambo with an AR in another state.

My parents wouldn't even buy me violent video games when I was that age. They were cool with all of the fist fights I got into but god forbid I have violent video games to play on occasion. haha
Old 11-15-2021, 01:39 AM   #27
Turd Ferguson ATX
Account Frozen

Black people comprise 13 percent of the population but commit 51 percent of the murders. But the media has a nation of idiots( of all races)brainwashed into believing white people are the problem.
Turd Ferguson ATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 02:26 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who said “white people” were the problem?

Don’t you ever get tired of playing the victim, Humpty?

Or pooping in convenience store baffrooms?

Now fetch me a drink.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 04:22 AM   #29
Turd Ferguson ATX
Account Frozen

Quote:
Who said “white people” were the problem?

Don’t you ever get tired of playing the victim, Humpty?

Or pooping in convenience store baffrooms?

Now fetch me a drink.

Very funny. Back to your first sentence, have you ever watched the news? Every day we are told white people are the problem. You have access to the internet, right? Check out any website run by liberals.
Turd Ferguson ATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:06 AM   #30
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
All I know is that when I was that loser crybaby Rittenhouse's age, the last thing I would be worried about is what the law would do to me. I'd be terrified to even go home because I'd be much more concerned about what my parents would do to me if I wanted to be retarded and illegally play Rambo with an AR in another state.
Except dad wasn’t in another state. Kenosha was his home town, it’s where he worked, hung out, and where his friends lived. He had FAR more attachment to it
than the pedo-rapist and wife beater did, both lived nowhere near it. They traveled quite a distance for the sake of burning shit, and grabbing some new Air Jordans at 100% off.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women