Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2022, 08:38 AM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
President Donald J. Trump:

Can somebody please explain to The Editorial Board of The Wall Street Journal that... blah, blah, blah...
If trumpy had stfu and taken their advice more - he would still be POTUS.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 11:00 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

True Lusty - and now Trump is shooting PA in the foot and stabbing one of his earliest supporters, Lou Barletta, in the back, all to stroke Trump's ego by endorsing the frontrunner 3 days before the election so he can brag about his endorsement record.

He just couldn't help himself and sit this one out.

Well Trump doesn't dictate my vote. I won't be voting for either of Trump's endorsed candidates
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 01:15 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If trumpy had stfu and taken their advice more - he would still be POTUS.
Really? How could he beat the massive cheating? I’ve been calling the WSJ’s editorial page the RINO division of the MSM for years. Trump must be reading my posts!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 01:20 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
True Lusty - and now Trump is shooting PA in the foot and stabbing one of his earliest supporters, Lou Barletta, in the back, all to stroke Trump's ego by endorsing the frontrunner 3 days before the election so he can brag about his endorsement record.

He just couldn't help himself and sit this one out.

Well Trump doesn't dictate my vote. I won't be voting for either of Trump's endorsed candidates
Mastriano has been fighting election fraud from day one. If that’s not fixed your votes not going to matter. My guess is that’s the main reason Trump endorsed him. Even the candidates he didn’t endorse are still claiming alliance with Trump and the America First agenda. Whether you believe them or not is another thing. I’m not buying Oz.

BTW, Trump endorsed Barletta in his Senate run. Casey crushed him. Maybe that’s why Trump didn’t endorse him this time. Trump doesn’t owe Lou anything.
Old 05-14-2022, 03:35 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

The last person that Josh “The Little Weasel” Shapiro wants to run against for Governor of Pennsylvania is Doug Mastriano, who has got an army of enthusiastic warriors and patriots on his side. It’s all just typical Democrat DISINFORMATION, which is all they’re good at. The Weasels only chance of winning is a 2020 style Election Fraud (see “2000 Mules”)!!!

The last person that Josh “The Little Weasel” Shapiro wants to run against for Governor of Pennsylvania is Doug Mastriano, who has got an army of enthusiastic warriors and patriots on his side. It’s all just typical Democrat DISINFORMATION, which is all they’re good at. The Weasels only chance of winning is a 2020 style Election Fraud (see “2000 Mules”)!!!
Old 05-14-2022, 06:32 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Oh, Mastriano just endorsed Barnette. Seems like there’s a 3d chess game going on. BB, it’s not what you think. It’s all coordinated. Stop the twaddle posts. You have no idea what’s really going on. Neither do I.
Old 05-14-2022, 11:35 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... No worrys, mates... Let it all play-out.

It's called "Building Interest" - and when a winner is chosen
by the voters - we'll consolidate 'round the winner and
surely prepare for the final!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 12:04 AM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, Mastriano just endorsed Barnette. Seems like there’s a 3d chess game going on. BB, it’s not what you think. It’s all coordinated. Stop the twaddle posts. You have no idea what’s really going on. Neither do I.
It's not coordinated Bam. No 3D chess either. Trump is just playing to his ego with the Mastriano endorsement. If you really want to endorse someone and make it meaningful, you don't wait til 3 days before the election and endorse the front runner so your endorsement record looks good. Sorry, that's bullshit by Trump. Even though I support Trump, I call out his bullshit when he does it

And Mastriano endorsed Barnette a while ago and vice versa. This is nothing new at all. They made mutual endorsements of each other at least a month ago, perhaps longer

I will say unlike Oz, I could live with and support/vote for Mastriano in November if he wins the primary - but when you have Shapiro and the Democrats spending money now trying to get Mastriano the GOP primary win, that raises major red flags as it says they think he will be a pushover to beat. That is my worry. We don't fix election fraud in PA unless Shapiro is defeated. This is probably the most important race in PA - and we need the person best equipped to beat Shapiro in November.
Old 05-15-2022, 05:18 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not coordinated Bam. No 3D chess either. Trump is just playing to his ego with the Mastriano endorsement. If you really want to endorse someone and make it meaningful, you don't wait til 3 days before the election and endorse the front runner so your endorsement record looks good. Sorry, that's bullshit by Trump. Even though I support Trump, I call out his bullshit when he does it

And Mastriano endorsed Barnette a while ago and vice versa. This is nothing new at all. They made mutual endorsements of each other at least a month ago, perhaps longer

I will say unlike Oz, I could live with and support/vote for Mastriano in November if he wins the primary - but when you have Shapiro and the Democrats spending money now trying to get Mastriano the GOP primary win, that raises major red flags as it says they think he will be a pushover to beat. That is my worry. We don't fix election fraud in PA unless Shapiro is defeated. This is probably the most important race in PA - and we need the person best equipped to beat Shapiro in November.
Please Berry, explain how you know Trump is playing to his ego? That is twaddle. It’s just your opinion.

So, Shapiro is helping Mastriano win the Primary by calling him an insurrectionist?

And it is a chess game. All politics is. Maybe Trump let Barletta and Mastriano duke it out. Because he liked both. Looks like Mastriano already won that battle. Trumps endorsement now is to get everyone behind Mastriano for the general. We’re going against two Commie cocksuckers in November. And the Dems are going to pour a ton of money into Pa.
Old 05-15-2022, 12:13 PM   #25
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I agree with Berry that election fraud doesn't get fixed
unless Shapiro is defeated...

That's about it.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 03:34 PM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please Berry, explain how you know Trump is playing to his ego? That is twaddle. It’s just your opinion.

So, Shapiro is helping Mastriano win the Primary by calling him an insurrectionist?

And it is a chess game. All politics is. Maybe Trump let Barletta and Mastriano duke it out. Because he liked both. Looks like Mastriano already won that battle. Trumps endorsement now is to get everyone behind Mastriano for the general. We’re going against two Commie cocksuckers in November. And the Dems are going to pour a ton of money into Pa.
How I know? I follow the facts. What is twaddle is claiming it is some kind of coordinated plan and 3D chess by Trump endorsing Mastriano who endorsed Barnette

Everyone knows Trump has a huge ego. He was an excellent President but his ego has hurt him in the past. Most of the endorsements Trump has made are meaningless. Either made at the very last minute when he sees who is favored to win, or made in uncontested races. I previously pointed out how his 22-0 endorsement record in OH and IN was extremely deceptive as most of those races ran unopposed. Only 2 out of 22 were competitive. And I did give Trump credit for his endorsement of Vance - one of those 2 competitive races. But the 20 that he brags about - all BS to stroke his own ego

And yes Shapiro and the Democrat Party are running TV ads and doing mailers pushing Mastriano to win the primary because they view him as the weakest candidate. That should raise red flags to everyone

As I have said, this is probably the most important race in PA - and we need the person best equipped to beat Shapiro in November.
The Democrats themselves are telling us Mastriano is the worst person to put up against Shapiro. Other GOP like Corman and Hart dropping out and throwing their support behind Barletta are telling us the same thing Unlike Oz, I will support/vote for Mastriano in November if he wins the primary - but too many red flags to say he is the best

Trump's late endorsement may have screwed all PA in November. He should have stayed out of the race now and just thrown support behind the primary winner. But he wouldn't be able to boast about his endorsement record doing that. Now we will never address election fraud if Shapiro wins
Old 05-16-2022, 11:32 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Final Trafalgar_group #PAGov ‘22 #GOP Primary #Poll shows #Mastriano maintaining lead #PApol

Old 05-17-2022, 09:02 AM   #28
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... I agree with Berry that election fraud doesn't get fixed
unless Shapiro is defeated...

That's about it.

#### Salty
and not just the fraud , the wolf administration directs millions of federal and state money for election purposes such as applications for mail in ballots , reminders to vote, money for voting polls and dropboxes to democrat stronghold counties while ignoring republican voters and counties .

also when the msm (WSJ) says someones a loser in the primary that means they dont want them to win is what i hear . i like lou but hes lost his previous statewide election for senator and not sure he would do any better .
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:18 PM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
also when the msm (WSJ) says someones a loser in the primary that means they dont want them to win is what i hear.
Nonsense. The WSJ cited specific polls showing Mastriano is currently way behind Shapiro in any prospective gubernatorial match-up, despite the fact that a majority of independent PA voters are leaning Republican. If Mastriano looked like a stronger candidate, the WSJ wouldn't have spoken up. The only thing they care about is seeing a Republican win the Governorship in November.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 03:50 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
How I know? I follow the facts. What is twaddle is claiming it is some kind of coordinated plan and 3D chess by Trump endorsing Mastriano who endorsed Barnette

Everyone knows Trump has a huge ego. He was an excellent President but his ego has hurt him in the past. Most of the endorsements Trump has made are meaningless. Either made at the very last minute when he sees who is favored to win, or made in uncontested races. I previously pointed out how his 22-0 endorsement record in OH and IN was extremely deceptive as most of those races ran unopposed. Only 2 out of 22 were competitive. And I did give Trump credit for his endorsement of Vance - one of those 2 competitive races. But the 20 that he brags about - all BS to stroke his own ego

And yes Shapiro and the Democrat Party are running TV ads and doing mailers pushing Mastriano to win the primary because they view him as the weakest candidate. That should raise red flags to everyone

As I have said, this is probably the most important race in PA - and we need the person best equipped to beat Shapiro in November.
The Democrats themselves are telling us Mastriano is the worst person to put up against Shapiro. Other GOP like Corman and Hart dropping out and throwing their support behind Barletta are telling us the same thing Unlike Oz, I will support/vote for Mastriano in November if he wins the primary - but too many red flags to say he is the best

Trump's late endorsement may have screwed all PA in November. He should have stayed out of the race now and just thrown support behind the primary winner. But he wouldn't be able to boast about his endorsement record doing that. Now we will never address election fraud if Shapiro wins
Still your opinion. Every successful person has a big ego. That’s not a bad thing. If Oz wins, it’s because of Trumps endorsement. Like Vance, Ted Bud also. I could name more who were behind before Trump endorsed them. He’s clearly not going to endorse someone who can’t win the General.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women