Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #16
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Unless you can show up for EVERY date looking like you do in professional/glamour pics, don't waste the money. It is not an investment when the photographer air brushes you to make you look like Cindy Crawford then you show up and your date thinks you look like Joan Crawford.

Lately, I've been more willing to give girls who use cell phone pics a chance. For the most part, these girls are more real and give me a better idea of what to "expect" when one walks in the door.

My advice would be to forgo the pro pics. If you want something a little more "staged" then say the ubiquitous cell phone pic taken in a mirror, get a regular digital camera and have a friend do a photo shoot where you can model they way you see fit but still have a little control over the ambiance.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #17
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Unless you can show up for EVERY date looking like you do in professional/glamour pics, don't waste the money. It is not an investment when the photographer air brushes you to make you look like Cindy Crawford then you show up and your date thinks you look like Joan Crawford.

Lately, I've been more willing to give girls who use cell phone pics a chance. For the most part, these girls are more real and give me a better idea of what to "expect" when one walks in the door.

My advice would be to forgo the pro pics. If you want something a little more "staged" then say the ubiquitous cell phone pic taken in a mirror, get a regular digital camera and have a friend do a photo shoot where you can model they way you see fit but still have a little control over the ambiance.
Joan & Cindy!!!! Lmao!!!! Bahahahaha
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #18
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

there are a lot of misconceptions in this community regarding "airbrushing" and "photoshopping." while it's possible to do just about anything in software, i can tell you there's not much of that kind of editing going on in the showcases we all see. two reasons...

first, as a photographer well versed in "photoshopping" and who looks at tons of showcase pictures, i almost never see it. i know the telltale signs and it's just not common. a very popular san antonio girl has the only images i ever looked at and immediately said, yep, those are altered, and even then it was subtle.

the second reason should be easy to understand...theres no profit in it for the photographer. trust me when i say the rates we can get in this world are nothing like the real world. for what these gigs pay, the time needed for serious photoshop work simply isn't there. i know a guy who does all katherine zeta jones' image processing. he will sometimes spend all day just working the skin on her face....at $100/hour.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #19
monica_mistress
Verified Provider

User ID: 179983
My Bio Page

Thank you Lady S. I know at times my pics are blurry & those are the ones that look good. I like cell pics just easier.

Photoscrape thing I hear about a lot. Usually being asked if I used it. As if I have the time. I take the pic crop it on my phone & puff magic.

You're going to see me all of me. You like you play..lol

oh & it does roll off my tongue "taint"....
monica_mistress is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #20
monica_mistress
Verified Provider

My Bio Page

I may try pro pics ...never know could be sooner then later.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #21
monica_mistress
Verified Provider

My Bio Page

I actually always present myself made up. Lingerie & all heels too.

You don't come to see me looking like I just woke up. How I look in my pics is what you'll see. Now the outfit in the pic that depends.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica_mistress View Post

oh & it does roll off my tongue "taint"....

Oh holy Tebow!!! We may have another convert in our tainted mist. Embrace the taint!!
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #23
Crash Davis
A different devil.....

My take is something in between the cell phone and pro setting. Being airbrushed will just lead to disappointment from they guys point of view (even if you are a knockout). Everyone has little flaws, the cell phone pics are just cheap looking. I'd recommend asking a friend or someone in the hobby you are comfortable with and take some pictures at a park or lake someplace where you can show your stuff and have fun. I would not recommend using a hotel room for the backdrop unless it has a balcony.
Crash Davis is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #24
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

what this really points to is that we all like to see different things. fortunately there's a girl...and a photographer, for every taste.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #25
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IMO,get some pro pics as well.Whenever I post new pro pics business goes way up!
Keep some of your cell pics or candid pics and mix them in your ads and/or website that way the guys who like candid pics and the ones who like pro pics will really get an idea.
Since,some guys think with pro pics the lady is not going to look the same in person.
You can have pro pics done and not have overly done up make-up and not a lot of photoshopping or airbrushing and still be an accurate representation of what you look like in person.
Good luck to you!
Pro pics are definitely worth the investment the key is picking the right photographer and making sure they are reputable and other providers have used this photographer in the past.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #26
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
what this really points to is that we all like to see different things. fortunately there's a girl...and a photographer, for every taste.
Amen! It's one of those things where there is no right answer.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #27
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

I think it's all in how you want to present yourself. I think a mix of pro and non-pro images is a good idea. If you do shoot with a professional make sure it is someone that understands what a showcase entails and what to shoot and not to shoot and also, as already stated, don't go overboard on the edits. I leave the women I shoot looking as natural as possible so they are not accused of bait and switch - what you see is truly what you get - now it's up to them to keep that going for their clients If you use non-pro or camera phone images make sure you pay attention to the details (camera angle - no one wants to see an image that makes you look long and lean and you are the opposite or one that makes you look bigger than you actually are - background stuff, messy sheets, cluttered rooms, dirty bathroom mirrors, people in the images, etc.) because the details are very important.

Always remember, in this business, you are your brand. How you market yourself is how you will be perceived and if your image comes across as cheap and uncaring then you will be treated that way.
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #28
Glynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148632
My ECCIE Reviews

How do you know when you've gone overboard on the edits? I've been using Pixlr on the cell pics and there is so much that can be done and tweaked and messed with, it's freaking fun (Harken back to the old school floppy disc paint program excitable).
Glynette is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #29
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
How do you know when you've gone overboard on the edits? I've been using Pixlr on the cell pics and there is so much that can be done and tweaked and messed with, it's freaking fun (Harken back to the old school floppy disc paint program excitable).
For modeling it's different but for a showcase when your skin looks fake, you have erased all of your flaws - a blemish or two is acceptable but a new body is not, you no longer look like yourself, and the edits are noticeable that's when I think it's too much. There is a line that you should not cross with edits when doing a showcase - the guys want to see nice photos but realistic photos and the reason some complain about pro images is some guys who do the images don't get that. and treat your photos like they are giving you images for modelmayhem or playboy and the real you is lost in the edits. This is not modelmayhem, this is not for a magazine, it's a showcase to show the clients what to expect and if you look nothing like those images then you'll get branded with bait and switch fast. A professional that is experienced in showcases understands where that line is and does not cross it.
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #30
monica_mistress
Verified Provider

My Bio Page

Lady J & Lady G thanks

Guys thank you also.

Mr. D I hear you loud & clear. I try not to have things in my background like the toilet {yuck}, trash etc. I didn't know you can take any picture & look smaller. I thought it was like TV it adds 10lbs. The only trick I have is place the mirror on the floor & take the picture.

I truly thought cell pics show the real me with make-up of course. My marks etc.

Thinking!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women