Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #16
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ginger, you are on the right track for getting some good pics. As previous posters have stated everything from fully clothed to totally nude are good. Have some of each. Keep it tasteful. Princess Karla from San Antonio has a shot of her genitals with a "star of light" covering the most private area. I find that shot tasteful yet extremely arousing.
It is best to get someone else to take the pics, while you pose. I see way too many shots taken in a mirror with the girl holding her camera.
Corsets and fishnet are fine with me, but also have some pics without those items, so we can see you are not hiding anything. I want to see what you really look like. Most men will date a woman with a few "flaws", but we want to be aware of it before hand. Don't PhotoShop your pics to create something you are not. Just wear outfits you like and that look good on you. The variety is endless.
Go to your library or bookstore and look at some books about fashion photography. You can get some good ideas from them. Think about photos you have seen that made an impression on you. What is there about that photo that made it stand out in your mind?
Ginger, you already seem to have a knack for posing in attractive positions. Your avatar uses a rock wall as an attractive background. The wall keeps the background from looking too "busy" and focuses the attention on YOU.
Your thong pic is very attractive!! Notice it follows the rule of thirds. Your body is in the left third. You present an attractive pose, your hands positioned to tell me you would like to show me more! (Quite honestly, it just gave me an erection and makes me wish I was in your city!!!!!) Now, where was I? Oh, I like the splashes of color the sexy outfits give the picture, and the haphazard way they are hanging and laying on the floor. Unfortunately, the technical quality of the pic is very poor. Even with its small size, I can almost make out the pixels. Use a camera that can make a good clear picture. You don't have to have pro equipment to get a good shot, but on the other hand cell phone cameras just don't cut it. I really prefer to have at least a 5 or 6MP camera with a decent lens. Even some pocket cameras can make some good shots. Also, try to post images in a size that will cover a lot of the computer screen. I don't like trying to look at images no larger than a wallet size photo!
Best wishes, Ginger!!! You have the potential to create a fantastic showcase. Go for it, sweetheart!!!!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:30 AM   #17
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Also, keep a sharp lookout in your area for interesting backgrounds. Many of these might be in public areas, so you would have to keep clothed, unless you are a risk taker! Weathered wood, old brick walls, back alleys, stairways, fountains, bridges, railroad equipment, derelict bodies of antique cars, a large expanse of concrete steps, nature scenes, under a waterfall, partially submerged in a creek playfully splashing water. Just look around imaginatively and see what you come up with.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #18
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

example of AWESOME pic:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3137
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #19
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

lilred_robin, good example of being creative and imaginative
Old 08-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #20
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

wasn't me, just saw it in the showcases profiled on the main page and just had to look

Another one that really got my attention:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1515

love the guitar!
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:11 AM   #21
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

nudity
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
wasn't me, just saw it in the showcases profiled on the main page and just had to look

love the guitar!
Guitar is cool, I agree! Take a look at the first set of pictures and compare them to the picture where she is wearing the green dress. Doesn't even look like the same girl! Interesting, Very Interesting!? As a hobbyist, what do you suppose were thinking?

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #23
memdal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 127

Classy not trashy. From the beach to the club. From jeans to go to work. Toss in a sexy lingerie shot or two and you then have the complete fantasy package. As far as nudity in the photos, a little peak can go a long way. My favorite of those is slightly profile, topless and a sultry smile. The more we can see the total build, the more we know how you match our own individual tastes. From the front and from the back. I have no need for spread eagle, spread cheek, breasts being held up, ass in the air or any of those kinds of poses. I know it is a deal breaker for many girls, but at least one face shot is so helpful. The face shot can be calm enough for a church program.

Those are my thoughts.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #24
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cocktail dress - black

Sexy secretary wear

Sexy lingerie

Jeans and nice blouse, or a tank top

And don't your stockings and heels, lol.....

You should be fine. :-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #25
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the guitar too

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post

love the guitar!
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #26
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
I love the guitar too
I love all yours Sami, they are pro looking but you can tell its you and not all air brushed.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:04 AM   #27
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Snl I refuse to be airbrushed up. We can't be perfect 100% of the time. Everyone has flaws, and we,I have to accept that. Like said before the guys do come and will tell if you are bait and switch and rightfully they should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I love all yours Sami, they are pro looking but you can tell its you and not all air brushed.
Sami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women