Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2020, 11:05 AM   #16
mmoore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
it has

A TV13 story

problem. Probably dealers, they piss its killing sales n killing each other,
not sure what bar they 'attacked' last night but thinking how it might work at my favorite dive...Romig's….hahahaha...sus pect it would be like the scene from a Bronx Tale where the patrons locked the biker assholes IN THE BAR...ought to be interesting...
mmoore is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:14 AM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

EastEnd Bar n restaurant As per 1180WHAM
no name on which
not on TV at all last I looked
1180 now not telling this news story at all

its like the video never happened other than on YouTube

its like the night before last, guy on bike got mugged by protesters on live TV10 raw cam stream
never in the new anywhere other than Bob Lonsberry show. its in/on a YT, FB or a tweet somewhere. But I can;t find it

Now at this time no TV station will let you watch the raw as being shot streams WTF I was watching Thursday night on TV10 and I watched live the guy getting mugged

mmmm 1180 telling the story again, still no name other than EastEnd errrrr
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:18 AM   #18
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Just when I was complimenting the rpd on how they’ve avoided the hot seat ,the infamous video of that unnecessary death in March is released. The po po did everything right until someone decided to lay him on the ground,put a knee to his back,force his face to the pavement with pressure and kill him. Oh, did I mention that he was handcuffed during his murder. I’m pro po po especially since I had 3 relatives who were po po and are now retired. I don’t think this was a good kill by our po po, should have been handled better,tais.
buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:26 AM   #19
mmoore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Just when I was complimenting the rpd on how they’ve avoided the hot seat ,the infamous video of that unnecessary death in March is released. The po po did everything right until someone decided to lay him on the ground,put a knee to his back,force his face to the pavement with pressure and kill him. Oh, did I mention that he was handcuffed during his murder. I’m pro po po especially since I had 3 relatives who were po po and are now retired. I don’t think this was a good kill by our po po, should have been handled better,tais.
yeah...gotta agree...the others (Ferguson, Minneapolis, Kenosha) were in a different class...this guy was just fucked up and I don't see him as threatening anyone or resisting...
mmoore is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:28 AM   #20
TheReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The bar was the Ox and Stone, well one of them
TheReal is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:34 AM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
I think OD death, give the 7 cops there job back if wiling to take it back

I do care what the autopsy says, came out right as Lovely throw 7 and the chief under the bus trying to cover her ass. Read what was in him, same thing could have happen with no one around at all. Maybe why autopsy took so long mmmmm but comes out right when the SHIT HITS THE FAN ya right. New autopsy please and NOT BY MONROE COUNTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal View Post
The bar was the Ox and Stone, well one of them
thanks
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:26 PM   #22
TheReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Watched the Video and I can see ‘Vinyl’ so maybe the other one is ‘Swan Dive’...Too easy I’m not gonna touch that. I’ll let some other soul.

Edit: Definitely ‘Swan Dive’, they literally said on their Instagram if you are rallying and need a place to hang, regroup or whatever we are here for you....
TheReal is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:36 PM   #23
Chilipepper9
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 402053
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here in Texas everyone carries their weapons...don't understand why people act like idiots but I do understand defending me and mine and not backing down to paid links. Sadly these children have a mother in a minivan around the corner somewhere waiting to buy them chocolate milk 🙄
Chilipepper9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:48 PM   #24
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoore View Post
couldn't agree more...hope the fuckers try this anywhere I am...funny watching fat Lovely blame everyone else for her stupidity...now demanding her resignation...just a tool Lovely....they eat their masters...time to thin the fucking herd....the real resistance is starting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
based ...first post
Quote:
not sure what bar they 'attacked' last night but thinking how it might work at my favorite dive...Romig's….hahahaha...sus pect it would be like the scene from a Bronx Tale where the patrons locked the biker assholes IN THE BAR...ought to be interesting...
Quote:
yeah...gotta agree...the others (Ferguson, Minneapolis, Kenosha) were in a different class...this guy was just fucked up and I don't see him as threatening anyone or resisting...
mmoore for Mayortard.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:50 PM   #25
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper9 View Post
Here in Texas everyone carries their weapons...don't understand why people act like idiots but I do understand defending me and mine and not backing down to paid links. Sadly these children have a mother in a minivan around the corner somewhere waiting to buy them chocolate milk 🙄
This is an excellent post.

I have never been confronted by these people.

I would hope I would handle myself in the way I believe I would.

Have seen quite a few people and groups of people mysteriously back down.

Probably a psychological explanation.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:54 PM   #26
Next Best Thing
BANNED

I've walked right through the middle of crowds of these animals in the FiDi in NYC as recently as a month ago.

On this occasion I had my 2 dogs with me.

They're large, aggressive dogs even though one of them is a female.

I would be completely shocked if any group of malcontented weirdos would have the balls to get porky in front of them as they as enormously territorial with a very sharp prey drive and absolutely do not observe social convention when agitated.

Maybe the vaginas out there in Rochester should get some big, nasty dogs.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:56 PM   #27
Next Best Thing
BANNED

I'm trying to find some MAGA or Trump 2020 sweaters that will fit my dogs although they hate being dressed up in ridiculous outfits.
Old 09-05-2020, 02:27 PM   #28
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

We had a few minor incidents in Irondequoit. Only East Ridge Rd as far as I know. The IPD had a heavy presence last night.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 02:31 PM   #29
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
EastEnd Bar n restaurant As per 1180WHAM
no name on which
not on TV at all last I looked
1180 now not telling this news story at all

its like the video never happened other than on YouTube

its like the night before last, guy on bike got mugged by protesters on live TV10 raw cam stream
never in the new anywhere other than Bob Lonsberry show. its in/on a YT, FB or a tweet somewhere. But I can;t find it

Now at this time no TV station will let you watch the raw as being shot streams WTF I was watching Thursday night on TV10 and I watched live the guy getting mugged

mmmm 1180 telling the story again, still no name other than EastEnd errrrr
"Swan Dive" is the the name of the place. By "Club vinyl". I just rode by east ave just now. Some spots boarded up. One bar had a BLM sign out, and still open.

Good idea. Maybe the looters will skip your business if you visibly have a BLM sign on your window.
12InchClock is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 02:37 PM   #30
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Can we get a Trump bumper sticker for Lovely's car?
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women