Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60747
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42425
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36851
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #16
cmspec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I consider the regular visits with my provider of choice more of a "friend with benefits" type of scenario. I get what I want out of the deal and she gets what she wants. In my opinion both people are happy. Having a good time along the way is an added benefit. It is nice to carry on a good conversation and have some amazing "fun" without the verbal judgement.
cmspec is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #17
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Believe it or not ...I have several provider friends that I have never been a customer to.....

Maybe that's why we are friends.

That's what I've heard Ratina say on MANY an occasion!!
ratboy jam is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:33 PM   #18
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Believe it or not ...I have several provider friends that I have never been a customer to.....

Your Holiness, there is much wisdom in this.

I have a small group of actual friends who are providers with whom I have never had a paid session. I believe that once you become a customer, the dynamic changes: Is she calling to hang out, or because she's short on money, and I'm a convenient ATM?

I've always said that the only way to tell if you're more than a customer to a provider is to see whether or not she wants to spend time with you when no money is involved.

That's not to say that you can't develop a friendship with a provider you've sessioned with. It's just tougher to tell whether or not you're truly in the friend category.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:42 PM   #19
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
I've always said that the only way to tell if you're more than a customer to a provider is to see whether or not she wants to spend time with you when no money is involved.

That's not to say that you can't develop a friendship with a provider you've sessioned with. It's just tougher to tell whether or not you're truly in the friend category.
Bingo. I spend time with a provider or two outside of BCD, sometimes before BCD (dinner, drinks, lunch), sometimes without. For me/us, it tends to enhance our sexual connection.

Clearly, I know our roles...much of our conversation is about their business and how to enhance it...right down to stylistic BCD approaches. It is invigorating as it is just another business that is WAY more fun.

When asked why I care and am interested, I always jokingly respond: "Hey...providers need love too ya'know!" Something to be said for that.
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:45 PM   #20
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

wow, you guys are getting deep. I thought I was big shit when one of my ladies accepted my change in a coffee can and not in those little wrappers. I figured we were properly engaged.
notanewbie is online now   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:47 PM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

It certainly happened to me!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #22
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
wow, you guys are getting deep. I thought I was big shit when one of my ladies accepted my change in a coffee can and not in those little wrappers. I figured we were properly engaged.
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #23
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:

You won't see that happening to me....no friggin' way.

Not this week.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #24
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

ROTFLMAO!
I just spit my drink all over my keyboard.
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:41 PM   #25
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell if it wasn't for some of the great friends I've met because of this hobby I'd probably not still be hanging out here still. There are some folks that I've met a time or two that I would always consider a friend even if its years before I ever saw them again. But that is also true of my non-hobby personae.
I happen to like human beings I find us to be an outstanding source of entertainment and frustration and since I tend to like sensory play it works well for me.
And in a former incarnation of myself I wasn't allowed to rub on my fellow "friends" like I can here.

so yup I've garnered a few folks whom I'd call upon to shoot the bull with or even use as a 'sounding board'. And, yes a couple of them I've never had the pleasure of seeing in a more private sitting.

PS BP, You aren't square enough to be an ATM, nor do you have enough slots, buttons or screens (hehe). I just don't get that idea but I gather is an attitude that is prevalent out in the world.
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:45 PM   #26
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

Uh Gator you might want to keep a towel handy when here and near your keyboard...or get one of those protective wrap thingys for your keyboard. No they don't make condoms that friggin big not even the girly ones.

I will now return you to your previously on tract thread.
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLisa View Post
Uh Gator you might want to keep a towel handy when here and near your keyboard...or get one of those protective wrap thingys for your keyboard. No they don't make condoms that friggin big not even the girly ones.

I will now return you to your previously on tract thread.
Thanks Darlin,
I think I may have to invest in one of those protective cover thingies, if my brother gator keeps posting!
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #28
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Lisa, I consider you my friend and proud of it. You're a wonderful woman, and the BCD is pretty damn good too!

I had a very good friendship with a provider. When we eventually did see each other BCD, it was like two good friends truly enjoying each other's company, and unlike most good opposite sex friendships, the sex didn't ruin it!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I don't believe Surcher. Why? He seems to forgotten the Boobs For Surcher Campaign. I thinck he is feeling a little queasy . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #30
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLisa View Post
PS BP, You aren't square enough to be an ATM, nor do you have enough slots, buttons or screens (hehe). I just don't get that idea but I gather is an attitude that is prevalent out in the world.
Sadly, it is. And thankfully you're one of the wonderful ladies who don't think this way.
blowpop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women