Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2011, 07:16 AM   #16
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

The only advice I will pass on about the true SD/SB arrangement is that neither the money nor the sex is ever enough.
Phil A.Cheaux is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:57 AM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
You strike me a most critical woman, LR.

Do you think you would make a good sugar baby? I doubt it.

You have too many sharp edges and your negative attitude does not endear you to new customers or old ones, for that matter unless they like to be verbally abused.

. . . My personal advice is that you really should try to at least fake being a sweet girl and attract more customers.
Honey, thanks but my customer base is doing just fine lol. If you can't appreciate my raw sense of humor and brutal HONESTY, I am sorry but I am not here to appeal to you. If I talked and treated my clients that way, I doubt they would continue to see me...common sense please. Just because I tell it like it is on a HOOKER BOARD and some men get all butt hurt, is really not my problem lol.

Let's put your theory to the test shall we? Go back and look at my posting history in April when I joined...look how many reviews I had. Not many at all. Now look at it now and the reviews that go with it...nuff said. It was not until I started being so "rough around the edges" as you say, that I had business from here...so I am afraid your theory is washed up. If I did not appeal to "old friends" why do I have multiple reviews from the SAME men? Thancks.

Seems that not all men are that uber sensitive and need their azz kissed to have a good time. If you take what people say on a hooker board that seriously, I am not the one with the problem love.

I would venture to guess that the men who do see me, are actually in touch with reality and don't assume the things I say here are to be taken out of context or brought into our time. I am very down to earth, funny as all get out, and my friends and I have a great time...yes, I said "friends" because with the exception of maybe 5, every guy I have met I consider a friend whom I keep in touch with. We do meet and greets all over the world, so it's obvious I am just as fun off the clock as in the sack.

To stay ON TOPIC, no I would not make a good SB because I am not a freaking idiot! Why would I trade 6-10k a month in only 8-10 days of work, to have some needy nut job wanting me to be at his beck and call for pennies? Ah, check mate. Sorry, I do have a brain and I did pass economics.

What I said about those sites is the freaking truth! It's wanna be pimps and fake SDs looking for some dumb girl to fk him non-stop for very little money. She would do better being a hooker but a SB is actually convinced that fkin for money does not make her a what....A HOOKER!

If I wanted a guy around all the time, I would stop providing and get married again. A true SD has money and lots of it! The women I know in these types of relationships are set UP big time. He leases them a car, home, she gets shopping money and not to WalMart lol, trips around the world etc. Any less than that, is not a freaking SD...it's a broke BF!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #18
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

^^ Exactly

However since the OP is a man, the question should be answered from that mindset. From the male mindset, and using what you just wrote as logic, it makes sense that the SD sites are a good place to find cheap ass.

Using the female mindset and your logic, the girls should just realize that they are fucking for money and they are indeed hookers and should come out of the closet.

However most of the girls on those sites are in DENIAL and don't think they are hookers and I just let them keep believing that.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #19
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed! For the male, cheap azz can be found all over though and with a lot less work lol. Just go into chat a few times a week, or troll the SW reviews I would imagine. Also, let us not forget that a SB owes a guy zero discretion if he is married. There is NOTHING keeping her from going off half cocked if she does not get what she wants...just sayin. There is really no place for a guy to say what she did to him, and no one would really care anyway being she is not a provider.

Sometimes you pay more than you think. Eliminating that one huge factor from the equation is not very smart. These women are not professionals with a rep to protect, so they don't much care about you or anything else. They are not held to a higher standard and can show up drunk, drugged out, etc. They can flake out, cancel, and trade you off when their real BF is in town and what are you going to do....review them? Right lol.

It's more hassle than it's worth I would assume, but to each their own. If a guy is naive enough to think a SB bbing college guys when she gets drunk for FREE has less mileage than a low volume hooker, more power to him lol. She has no reason to change her ways when he is not with her. The last time I had bbfs in my personal life was in 2006 with my child's father, but when I was in undergrad I was doing everything that walked for free, and not being very smart about it. I have a lot less action as a paid provider than I ever did when I was in my late teens and early 20s.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #20
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Agreed! For the male, cheap azz can be found all over though and with a lot less work lol. Just go into chat a few times a week, or troll the SW reviews I would imagine. Also, let us not forget that a SB owes a guy zero discretion if he is married. There is NOTHING keeping her from going off half cocked if she does not get what she wants...just sayin. There is really no place for a guy to say what she did to him, and no one would really care anyway being she is not a provider.
whoa, that's a scary proposition. But I'd have a Peter Parker/Spiderman thing going on with that bitch. No pictures without my mask on. lol
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Bwahahaha! He would have to fk her with it on too.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #22
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

If a guy knows what he's doing he can protect himself and his info even with a sb. Therefore he can pursue that type of arrangement with minimal risk.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #23
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Then it's not really a SD honey. These guys book plane tickets in their own names for them and their SB, they know where they live, work, etc. It's very hard to spend that much time with someone without knowing who they are. What happens when the front desk calls and says, "Sure Mrs. so and so, we will get that right up to you?" I have no issues with using these sites, but I don't think some get what a true SD relationship really consists of.

If a guy or girl has to still go through that much trouble to "protect themselves" they may as well join the hobby. A SD relationship is supposed to be free of such constraints and most offer bbfs eventually...at least that's what I think most expect when shucking out that much cash.

These sites, are a far cry from it. Many of the girls who used to frequent the Diamonds section on this board have explained in detail what they do, and most of these men know their real names, address, etc. as well. It is truly a full blown relationship that lasts for YEARS, not a few weeks. They also don't find a new one every other month because the one guy they are seeing has bucks to keep them.

These guys even meet some of their children for Pete's sake, and put them through college as well. A guy spending 100 bucks a week is NOT a freaking sugar daddy...period. I am not saying you can't find cheap azz, but it only proves my point that the men on these sites for the most part are full of crap and most are broke. That's like a provider advertising as a full gfe and only giving you a chj...it's BS! For the naive, I guess it's a sure bet though.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #24
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't really know since I'm not in that particular lifestyle, I just can't imagine them leaving themselves that exposed to something like that...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #25
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

London some of what you say is true across the board, but some of it is only true in your mind (and other girls minds).

You don't have to spend $10,000 a month to be considered a SD. You just have to give a girl what SHE needs or expects. If a girl only needs $1,000 a month to be happy, why would a man offer her plane tickets, vacations, $10,000, manicures, etc.. ?? Just give her the $1000 a month and have fun.

I've done both, many times. In 2005 I had a woman that I paid $7500 a month to and we met up once a week. Then I've had girls that I've paid $120 week to. I tell you the truth, the $120 a week girl, blows away the $7500 GPS bitch.

Every woman has different needs. That is why those sites have different ranges. From $1,000 a month up to $20,000+ a month. If every woman on those sites was London Rayne, with London expectations then no man would be a SD.

Every woman I've met and helped since 2003 has known me as Jack prior to the first meeting. After I determine it is going somewhere, they find out my real name (first only). I would bet that 99% of the men on those sites and across the world, don't travel with their "SB", they just want to fuck girls that aren't straight up hookers advertising on a website with naked photos, their own website, their own forum, a fucking men for money travel schedule, a booker to schedule their tricks, etc.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #26
Brian7772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

[quote=Jack Flash;1909796]You don't have to spend $10,000 a month to be considered a SD. You just have to give a girl what SHE needs or expects. ... [quote]

I agree with Jack, one of my SB's recently moved into an appartment that costs $300 more than her old one. It's worth it to her to meet with me once or twice a month, because spending time with me is WAY more fun than working a second job. But hey what do I know i guess I'm not a real SD based on Londons terms.
Brian7772 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #27
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

There are two things in the SD world that crack me up.

Girls that are NOT sugarbabies always think they know everything.

Guys that CANNOT find a girl to fuck without visiting eccie or BP think the SD thing is fake.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #28
AlaniiStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76996
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I would make a great sugarbaby honestly. Being Low volume, I can appreciate a good time whether its wine tasting or "other things". I basically would love all the sex and gifts and give you all of me in return for as long as u need as long as were both having fun an dgetting what we need. but I def no long term relationship. So A sugar baby and sugarmomma/sugardaddy relationship would be perfect....
AlaniiStarr is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #29
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Alanii, just for shits and giggles.. what amount would it take monthly for you to delete your eccie account, quit hooking and be a Sugarbaby to a man.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #30
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Not $120 a week that's for sure :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
Alanii, just for shits and giggles.. what amount would it take monthly for you to delete your eccie account, quit hooking and be a Sugarbaby to a man.
ivan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women