Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2011, 07:16 AM   #16
The Squirtest
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46

When I was married, my policy was always to never cheat with someone that I did not have to pay. That way they don't get attached and attempt to ruin your life. That's just me. I also believe though that the hobby is not as much fun as REAL ENGAGING sex. When I am with a Pro, I am not trying to please her. It's all about me. When I am with a lady that I am hot fo, and she is hot for me, it is more fun and I am all about her. It is a different and better experience. That being said, I do dig the hobby. I have not participated in a while because I am in a serious relationship, but I do enjoy it. It's just different.
The Squirtest is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #17
SoHouNeedsGFE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I understand what you mean, and enjoy that part of it too.
The one thing I really like about hobbying is that the end game is known, so the pressure is off that way. I do love the chase and especially the buildup. Just wish more providers could understand that and enjoyed the buildup as much as we do, but for most its a business. That is why many of us like and need GFE, its all part of the fun.
SoHouNeedsGFE is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #18
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Holy crapola...UPDATE !

Ok so...chick I mentioned in the first post in this thread...the one i met most recently.
She hits me up yesterday and we chat for about an hour. She decides she wants to meet again. And as aznlvr said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlvr11 View Post
when a past female acquaintance calls you out of the blue after a long time, even if you have an SO, don't hesitate, find some way to go do her. that's one of the reasons she called. if you don't, it's an opportunity lost (i wish she would call me again). your SO is probably doing it behind your back anyway.
Hence I jumped on the opportunity. So we met up today...and BINGO!
This is where I need to post the ROS portion...
HoustonJoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #19
Shake_N_Bake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Sometimes it's the easiest way
Shake_N_Bake is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #20
Adgjmptw1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I am not getting this thread.
Adgjmptw1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:06 AM   #21
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adgjmptw1 View Post
I am not getting this thread.
I just wondered if you guys did things that lead up to hobbying or what.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:36 AM   #22
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

we got married and the good sex stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:38 AM   #23
TexanAtPlay
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonJoe View Post
But the thrill of hunting a woman...wooing her...seducing her...and then becoming intimate is (to me) SO much more satisfying then the simple 2 call meet. Again I'm not knocking anyone or anything so please no jumping my tail or ranting. Just want some simple feed-back and I'd love to hear some of your stories.

So...what do you guys think?
My own start many years ago was meeting a couple off ICQ (that dates me!), his wife wanted a strange man and I was their second threesome they'd tried. I was hooked. Being in a sexless marriage at the time, I took right to it. I specialized in MF couples being 2nd man, with heavy DP or cuckolding action, sometimes the horny married woman would all into my lap for the occasional encounter (not always ending good), and once in a while the FWB divorcee who didn't care about the marital status was of who she decided to fuck, just that he was good and available when she wanted it (those were the best....do it in HER bed). AFF and SLS were my best friends. The horniest places I lived were Hawaii and South Carolina....no shortage of willing partners, I just had to pick my regulars.

Then I moved to San Antonio some years ago. The Black Hole of eroticism.....yes, thank you. It's a great town...unless you want to have "fun". Anyway, eventually remarried we were swingers for a while (around Austin though), that was HOT, then got out of it. So did I. I've discovered that I love being married for the security, except for the same sex day in and out. So....tried looking at my usual haunts, but that scene is largely nonexistent in SA, yeah, we have Players....but a guy alone? Met one potential partner...married woman, but honestly....not a looker whatsoever and with very spotty availability with a young child and vigilant, but impotent husband.

Anyway....there's hobbying. I was nervous as anything for my first, it wasn't even full service...but, she did me right

About ready to go for my second session in the hobby....the real deal this time with all the extras. We'll see if I'm hooked after this, or if I disappear into the background of once a week marital sex (don't get me wrong....I go home to a hot redhead who KNOWS what she is doing, and I get it more often than most ).
TexanAtPlay is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #24
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay View Post
My own start many years ago was meeting a couple off ICQ (that dates me!), his wife wanted a strange man and I was their second threesome they'd tried. I was hooked. Being in a sexless marriage at the time, I took right to it. I specialized in MF couples being 2nd man, with heavy DP or cuckolding action, sometimes the horny married woman would all into my lap for the occasional encounter (not always ending good), and once in a while the FWB divorcee who didn't care about the marital status was of who she decided to fuck, just that he was good and available when she wanted it (those were the best....do it in HER bed). AFF and SLS were my best friends. The horniest places I lived were Hawaii and South Carolina....no shortage of willing partners, I just had to pick my regulars.

KICK ASS MAN !

Then I moved to San Antonio some years ago. The Black Hole of eroticism.....yes, thank you. It's a great town...unless you want to have "fun". Anyway, eventually remarried we were swingers for a while (around Austin though), that was HOT, then got out of it. So did I. I've discovered that I love being married for the security, except for the same sex day in and out. So....tried looking at my usual haunts, but that scene is largely nonexistent in SA, yeah, we have Players....but a guy alone? Met one potential partner...married woman, but honestly....not a looker whatsoever and with very spotty availability with a young child and vigilant, but impotent husband.

DITTO

Anyway....there's hobbying. I was nervous as anything for my first, it wasn't even full service...but, she did me right

You and me both !

About ready to go for my second session in the hobby....the real deal this time with all the extras. We'll see if I'm hooked after this, or if I disappear into the background of once a week marital sex (don't get me wrong....I go home to a hot redhead who KNOWS what she is doing, and I get it more often than most ).
Yeah once a week is average for me. Not bad, but I need more than that. FBSM+ is a nice, safe fix. Less costly (i'm in no way a wealthy man) so the frequency is greater. But GFE is most certainly more appreciated and always on the "wish list".

I wish you luck on your second endeavor and look forward to reading your review.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #25
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartboyz20 View Post
we got married and the good sex stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For me the sex got much better (after 5-7 years as she opened up a bit) just a lot less frequent. Not to mention the fact that she's not a "spinner" anymore.

But I'm still into the hunt and conquer. The whole "first time" feeling.
That's my drug.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #26
ric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Hence I jumped on the opportunity. So we met up today...and BINGO!
This is where I need to post the ROS portion...
???
ric is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #27
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay View Post

Ok.. does your ICQ # have 7 numbers like mine?

On a different note, I got into it when I noticed an AMP opened up in SW houston where I delivered next door to one of my customers for industrial supplies.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:30 AM   #28
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Ok.. does your ICQ # have 7 numbers like mine?

On a different note, I got into it when I noticed an AMP opened up in SW houston where I delivered next door to one of my customers for industrial supplies.
YES IT DOES! Damn we're ole skool.

AMPs opening up all over creation. I like to hit the one on my way home on the Beltway at Bellaire. Rebecca is nice.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #29
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric View Post
???
I don't think I can post those kinda details in this forum.
I'll have to figure out how to share the story. Maybe in
the men's lounge or something?
Old 05-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #30
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

ok so I first hobbied when i was on an R/R (rest n relaxation) pass from Bosnia to Budapest as a soldier...

i had zero plans to do it, but i got caught up and went anyways...

got attacked by a screaming hot little ukrainian girl that wanted to fall in love with me and after doing some additional hobbying in Germany's redlights, I caught some other places in Italy, Spain and France- just cuz...

i hobbied some while i was married only cuz I didn't really consider it cheating per se...

since I have travelled to CR and Colombia- have hobbied there and have been with non providers in those places...

i hobby at times when my game in the street is off or i get tired of running my game with ladies and so forth...

i will gladly mix up hobbying and being with non working girls.

i have pulled ""working girls"" out of places and have been with them in the street like a normal dating/sex thing...ie off the clock sex...

hell I had a girl I was talking to and pulling out of las palmas 2 before off the clock even...

of course i might get bored of hobbying for a while and spend more time chasing girls in a traditional setting...

it just depends on the bug up my azz at the time...
BDSaint is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women