Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2017, 01:07 PM   #16
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not going to lie, I can only imagine how much more money i could make if i was blonde, blue eyed, and had the same figure i have now as a black woman.. and enthusiasm i have for pleasing as i do now and have had since i started... I KNOW i would have like 500 reviews and like 200 repeat clients over years!

WHEW if only i was a precious All-American white woman in this game... I'd be fucking RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:15 PM   #17
right_now
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I will typically write a review for the first visit. For subsequent visits I no longer see the point in writing a review unless something unexpected occurred.

If others operate in a similar manner, I can see how most visits would not result in a review.
right_now is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:29 PM   #18
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Writing reviews can be fun. I try to keep everything on a positive note - often it's easy, rarely it's not.

Don't write a bunch of 'em even though I hobby weekly and sometimes to much.

I see mostly the same ladies time after time and request and see a new lady on occasion.

I find it most fun to write a review if the session was just special, even if I've reviewed someone before. That familiarity with one another sure allows for a bunch more fun !

So, I review maybe 10-15% of the time. Seems average.

Anyway, thank you ladies for being here. I know I never take it for granted!
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:30 PM   #19
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by right_now View Post
I will typically write a review for the first visit. For subsequent visits I no longer see the point in writing a review unless something unexpected occurred.

If others operate in a similar manner, I can see how most visits would not result in a review.
I know lots of guys operate like that, writing reviews only when they need to to get PA. I understand the rationale, but I do think it's good to write reviews of women you've seen before, even if the comfort level is high and there's nothing new to report, just to remind the rest of us that she's still around. Lord knows, aside from posting adds, they don't do very much to entice or encourage return visits.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #20
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Lord knows, aside from posting ads, they don't do very much to entice or encourage return visits.
Hmmmm other than ads and reviews, how would a lady entice or encourage return visits? Just curious from a hobbyists pov. I send a thank you note and usually say I'd love to see someone again if the session was a good time. But I rarely reach out to a gent first, I'm quite curious.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 05:17 PM   #21
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
I'm not going to lie, I can only imagine how much more money i could make if i was blonde, blue eyed, and had the same figure i have now as a black woman.. and enthusiasm i have for pleasing as i do now and have had since i started... I KNOW i would have like 500 reviews and like 200 repeat clients over years!

WHEW if only i was a precious All-American white woman in this game... I'd be fucking RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be white, and have MAJOR plastic surgery to that gremlin face. But then it'll be tough because most white women don't act like trailer trash so you're born with what your mama, and who anybodys guess is your father, gave you.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 05:34 PM   #22
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I know lots of guys operate like that, writing reviews only when they need to to get PA. I understand the rationale, but I do think it's good to write reviews of women you've seen before, even if the comfort level is high and there's nothing new to report, just to remind the rest of us that she's still around. Lord knows, aside from posting adds, they don't do very much to entice or encourage return visits.
I agree with you that seeing someone multiple times generally does generate a higher comfort level and, sometimes, some very nice and unexpected surprises.
LordoftheRim is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 05:52 PM   #23
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I would rewrite your analysis and be reviews/appointments, so as nothing is above 100% (should be ). I failed %s once they get above 100

I would think that 10-15% of appointments are reviewed. A swinging wild ass guess based on pure conjecture and speculation.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 07:09 PM   #24
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post
I would rewrite your analysis and be reviews/appointments, so as nothing is above 100% (should be ). I failed %s once they get above 100

I would think that 10-15% of appointments are reviewed. A swinging wild ass guess based on pure conjecture and speculation.
I hear you but for those providers whose primary source of income is from the hobby, it's clear the number of appointments must be well above the number of reviews in order to live reasonably well.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:37 PM   #25
BBW Jane Smith
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 369053
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordoftheRim View Post
I hear you but for those providers whose primary source of income is from the hobby, it's clear the number of appointments must be well above the number of reviews in order to live reasonably well.
I think you're on the cusp of a calculation. Unfortunately calculus makes me want to cry, so I am not able to provide further assistance, here are some variables to input:

Where
X = hours of numbers available
Y = numbers of years providing
Z = clients who don't write reviews at all
K = Discount provided by provider for reviews
Q = The orneriness of the hobbyist
G = return visitors
BBW Jane Smith is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 04:59 AM   #26
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Jane Smith View Post
I think you're on the cusp of a calculation. Unfortunately calculus makes me want to cry, so I am not able to provide further assistance, here are some variables to input:

Where
X = hours of numbers available
Y = numbers of years providing
Z = clients who don't write reviews at all
K = Discount provided by provider for reviews
Q = The orneriness of the hobbyist
G = return visitors
I think I would rather have a tooth pulled without novacaine than attempt calculus as it's been literally decades since my last tangle with that. Maybe I'm overthinking the question and just pose it in terms of backward engineering. Throwing out a completely arbitrary number of $75,000 per year and using $250 per hour equates to 300 hours. Allowing two months of inactivity per year for various reasons (sick, period, vacation, etc) yields an average of 30 hours (or appointments) per month. Adding in appointments less than one hour, multi-hour, review and long-term clientele discounts would probably drive the number of appointments up to achieve the $75,000 number. I think even the more high-volume providers don't get 100 reviews per year. So the result is that I still don't have a clue but my WAG would be that a ratio of appointments to reviews for most providers falls somewhere between 4:1 and 10:1, which is still a pretty wide range.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women