Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2018, 12:52 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

side point to Speed Racer's.. Major League Baseball is a disaster. there was an article yesterday, where old retired players were lamenting the decline.. there will likely be more strike outs than hits this year, for the first time EVER. starting pitchers who get removed after so many pitches, PERIOD. relief pitchers who actually start the first 2 innings of a game! the hit-and-run is dead, nobody makes good contact anymore.. stolen bases are irrelevant, the home run is what matters. the league batting average is .248.. no wonder attendance is down! not to mention having to sit for over 3 fucking hours watching this turd fest.

I had a 12 game season ticket plan to Rangers games last year. they suck so bad now, that I have 2 FREE games I can go to the rest of this season, and I don't know that I will go to any.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:53 PM   #17
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

If it wasn't for rap music and sports, there wouldn't be any successful black people.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:56 PM   #18
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The additional choices in entertainment are partially responsible for each show declining - that point is valid.

Myself, I'm sticking with auto racing, hockey, and winter sports - sports that require intelligence in addition to athletic ability.

I hate the NFL and everyone of those spoiled rich players. I used to love the game, but not anymore. The player's hatred of their white fans ruined it for me.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
side point to Speed Racer's.. Major League Baseball is a disaster. there was an article yesterday, where old retired players were lamenting the decline.. there will likely be more strike outs than hits this year, for the first time EVER. starting pitchers who get removed after so many pitches, PERIOD. relief pitchers who actually start the first 2 innings of a game! the hit-and-run is dead, nobody makes good contact anymore.. stolen bases are irrelevant, the home run is what matters. the league batting average is .248.. no wonder attendance is down! not to mention having to sit for over 3 fucking hours watching this turd fest.

I had a 12 game season ticket plan to Rangers games last year. they suck so bad now, that I have 2 FREE games I can go to the rest of this season, and I don't know that I will go to any.
I agree totally. Exit velocity. Launch angle. Just hit the ball!! I have so enjoyed watching the Little League World Series this week.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 01:00 PM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Chung, I would put forth the argument that the declines are exactly for the reasons stated that Middle America is less inclined to watch left leaning entertainment and it is responsible for all the declines you mentioned. The left hates white people and wishes them to die off ASAP.

In the entertainment field it benefits you to connect with your audience and not condescend to them.
So all the left are non-white?
Old 08-23-2018, 01:03 PM   #21
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
If it wasn't for rap music and sports, there wouldn't be any successful black people.
Hopefully this won't get me banned for saying it, but that is one of the dumbest statements I've ever read on this forum.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:24 PM   #22
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
why are NFL viewing ratings down?

NFL television ratings down 9.7 percent during 2017 regular season. NFL television ratings fell 9.7 percent during the 2017 regular season, according to numbers registered by Nielsen. A typical game was watched by 1.6 million fewer people this season as compared to last season (14.9 million versus 16.5 million).Jan 4, 2018

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/nfl-te...ry?id=52143709

Seems like all sports are suffering, explain how that works if its the NFL players causing it.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 01:26 PM   #23
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Who gives a shit about sports?
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 02:14 PM   #24
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Whites...Blacks....Whites....B lacks...
Divide...Divide...Divide...Div ide....
BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH....
The story of your life!!
Why do yall insist on making this about SC? It's about why Trump supports and feels real sympathy and sorrow for a guy that was an enemy to his country and that was convicted by a jury full of whites and ironically it appears most on the jury voted for Trump. He will attempt to pardon a convicted felon while demonizing black football players.

I know the hypocrisy is hard for you to accept ;-) but deal with it. Yall have zero credibility
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 02:32 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I wish someone would address this point.. where are all the Republicans who held their noses, quaked in fear that Trump might actually get the nomination? virtually all elected Republicans are firmly behind Trump now, and won't utter a peep of disagreement. Ryan decided to quit, instead of butting heads. Romney is silent. the Bushes ducked back into the bushes.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 09:06 PM   #26
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So all the left are non-white?
Not at all. But all left wingers, including the white ones, hate white people. Left wing white people are ashamed of their whiteness and hate themselves for being white (therefore) bad people.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:09 PM   #27
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wish someone would address this point.. where are all the Republicans who held their noses, quaked in fear that Trump might actually get the nomination? virtually all elected Republicans are firmly behind Trump now, and won't utter a peep of disagreement. Ryan decided to quit, instead of butting heads. Romney is silent. the Bushes ducked back into the bushes.
Chung we have no choice. Without a Republican willing to fight the left, we will continue to lose every single social issue, just like we have for the last 50 years. America is going to hell and at least Trump is fighting back against the forces of evil (liberals)

We can only hope Kavanaugh gets on the court so we can delay the destruction of America as long as possible.
Old 08-24-2018, 01:20 AM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post

Seems like all sports are suffering, explain how that works if its the NFL players causing it.

is MLB still playing games during prime time TV? if I remember right, they would play games 2 times a week during the 1990s.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 06:36 AM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
is MLB still playing games during prime time TV? if I remember right, they would play games 2 times a week during the 1990s.
ESPN usually televises 2 MLB games a week at prime time (Sunday and Thursday). MLB network televises games almost every other night. Sometimes 2 a night.

I don't think any MLB games are shown on non-cable networks nationwide. Fox Sports Southwest televises Rangers and Astros games. Many other MLB cities have stations which show MLB games.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:38 AM   #30
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Not at all. But all left wingers, including the white ones, hate white people. Left wing white people are ashamed of their whiteness and hate themselves for being white (therefore) bad people.
So I hate white people and I'm ashamed of my whiteness and I hate myself for being white? Thanks for letting me know. I was unaware of that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women