Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What is low Volume
1 per week 9 9.47%
2 per week 16 16.84%
3 per week 18 18.95%
4 per week 12 12.63%
5 per week 7 7.37%
6 per week 0 0%
1 per day 20 21.05%
2 per day 10 10.53%
3 per day 3 3.16%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2015, 11:47 AM   #16
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
low volume means

1) i show up on time
2) freshly showered and ready to go
I know you were just being funny and at the same time remind us that we John's will never really know if you truly are a LV provider and need to take your word for it.

BUT, that is total BS -- what you said means you are a "professional" provider that takes pride in herself, takes pride in her profession, and expects to attract that highest quality gentlemen and it has nothing to do with being low volume.

5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:29 PM   #17
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What difference does it make? Are u just curious?

I sort of like the thought of being the 4th or 5th day
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:47 PM   #18
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
I know you were just being funny and at the same time remind us that we John's will never really know if you truly are a LV provider and need to take your word for it.

BUT, that is total BS -- what you said means you are a "professional" provider that takes pride in herself, takes pride in her profession, and expects to attract that highest quality gentlemen and it has nothing to do with being low volume.

Duh I'm a LV provider! Not for long though, I'm moving back to Maryland by June 1.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:51 PM   #19
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bule84 View Post
What difference does it make? Are u just curious?

I sort of like the thought of being the 4th or 5th day
I have been seeing the Low Volume provider flag being waved much more often than in the past and yet the term itself could mean anything - i.e. everyone has their own opinion, so I thought it would be interesting to know how the community would see it

And no not just curious I would prefer a provider that was one a day and I would pay a little more for it ... which I assume is why more ladies are claiming to be one or "retiring" and only seeing regulars to be LV.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:56 PM   #20
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone who is a "low volume" provider is a "professional." Using marketing words to make her brand seem appealing brings more profit.
I just think it's all relative.
When I travel I will obviously see more.
When I'm home I have dogs to take care of.
I don't have a specific number "limit," but it's not like I have a roster of unlimited men that I can just call and say today is your day. This line of work has its busy and it's slow seasons. And if I have seen two guys in a day and a third sends me a p411 request for later that evening ..would you turn down $300? Tomorrow and the day after I may get 0 calls.
It's impossible to gauge.
xx

(Ps) I do not advertise "low volume" nor "highly reviewed"
Old 04-30-2015, 08:02 PM   #21
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Chuck,

I see naked girls all the time....

I need to take my blackberry with me and start counting...
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 05:43 AM   #22
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Low volume ladies annoy me!!

It is difficult enough for me to hear them but, the low volume ladies really annoy me because I have to keep saying "huh? - what? - say again?"

So, I don't know where that fits in your dopey poll....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:50 AM   #23
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

My personal preference would be to see one gentleman a day six days a week. I do not have a boyfriend so I would like to "get lucky" on a consistent basis. I would also prefer that at least three of those encounters are with gentlemen I have met before.

Any more than that I find that I emotional drain myself too much. So I have to take a day (or several) off from providing. I honestly open my heart every time I meet someone and pour as much energy as I can into them so they can feel cherished.

A straight PSE encounter is less draining but that is not the clientele I seem to attract.

Does this make me low volume? Maybe compared to some...definitely not compared to others.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:27 PM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The topic always makes me laugh.... I've been around for a while and apparently I seem somewhat approachable, so I get PM's from time to time from newer ladies complaining of it being "slow" and wondering what they are doing wrong.

The last one that did this.... we talked for a bit about marketing and different steps she can take, etc.etc.etc.. and she finally thanks me for the help by saying "Thank you SOOO much!! When I dropped down to just 4 clients a day, I didn't know what to do!!!"

4... clients.... a..... day and she was just worried that her business was "going down the tubes"

That is when I learned that I need to find out what each lady considers as being "slow" before I just dispense advice. Because in my minds eye-- 4 per day is INSANELY busy.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:25 PM   #25
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

1/dsy, 3-5 days/wk is my limit at home and maybe 2/day when I tour. To me that is low volume especially when I hear of other ladies taking 5-10 clients/day. I guess its all relative.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 12:29 AM   #26
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo View Post
I agree. 1 or 2 a week or even fewer is low volume. Yet I see ladies who I know work 5 days a week taking multiple appointments a day advertising low volume all the time.
I know...that bothers me too. To me, it's false advertising. Sure they may be very busy normally or earlier in their career and things may have died down and that's low volume to them, but in the "whole" of things, multiple appts a day x 5 days a week is NOT low volume in the "general sense."

Several appts. a day X 5 days a week ===> that kitty's getting a lot of action still.

If you were on Family Feud and Richard Dawson (rest his soul) was to say, "100 people surveyed....top answer on the board. When a prostitute claims she's low volume, how many clients a week is she seeing?" I bet the majority would say 1 or 2.

Guys should be answering this poll as to what THEY consider low volume to be. Seems like girls are answering what "their" low volume is and now what the "term" low volume should be. That's why you're seeing all kinds of numbers.

If I was a guy shopping for someone who was considered low volume, and I saw the choices on the poll, I wouldn't want someone who is seeing 2 or 3 a day.

If you normally listen to the car stereo at a volume of 35....and you turn it down to 20....that's not "low volume". Something that is hard to hear is low volume (like 3-10). So the girls who normally see 4 a day but cut down to 2...that's not considered low enough to be classified as low volume 'to me'.

HDHs or Courtesans are people I'd consider low volume. A Sugarbaby is low volume (unless she's got 10 sugardaddies). Anyone 500/hr or more I'd consider probably low volume unless they live somewhere like Beverly Hills or NYC where people with loads of cash find that to be a deal.....(then they're probably busy beavers...or their beavers are busy. However you wish to say it.) LOL

That's like the girls who maybe have squirted "once" by accident, but then advertise as a squirter. If they can't do it every time or on a regular basis, they shouldn't be classifying themselves as a squirter.

The term "low volume" to me = rarely busy or hardly active.
tia travels is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:10 AM   #27
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
I know...that bothers me too. To me, it's false advertising.

That's like the girls who maybe have squirted "once" by accident, but then advertise as a squirter. If they can't do it every time or on a regular basis, they shouldn't be classifying themselves as a squirter.

The term "low volume" to me = rarely busy.
100% of ladies "false advertise" in one way or another.. Be it a lb of weight, a year on their age ..whatever.
And it's a little different to advertise that you do a certain activity as opposed to saying you are 25 when you are really 28.
All advertising is is a way to lure someone in.
Outback steak house advertises as Australian and claim to have the best steak...lol, ok.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:53 AM   #28
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post

Guys should be answering this poll as to what THEY consider low volume to be. Seems like girls are answering what "their" low volume is and now what the "term" low volume should be. That's why you're seeing all kinds of numbers.

If I was a guy shopping for someone who was considered low volume, and I saw the choices on the poll, I wouldn't want someone who is seeing 2 or 3 a day.
Very true Tia, I was about ready to answer with what I thought was low volume as that is what I advertise myself. It would be interesting to see what guys think is low volume.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #29
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
100% of ladies "false advertise" in one way or another.. ...
Yeah...good point.
tia travels is online now   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:45 AM   #30
rubytuesday
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248456

I consider myself low volume. I rarely see more than 3 a week, if that often and not every week. I only run an ad if I have the time to see someone. With working at my civi job, and personal obligations, any more than that can be an energy drain on me. It also helps me enjoy the time much more with my visitor. I'm not rushed, trying to get him in and out before my next visitor arrives.

I would think, one or two a day a few days a week
at the very least would be low volume.

I have no problem with how others run their business.
It's what works for them. This is what works for me. But having multiple visitors a day, several days a week, IMO, is not low volume and they shouldn't advertize as such.
rubytuesday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women